• Published 3rd May 2015
  • 2,828 Views, 47 Comments

Dreams & Nightmares - TheUnknownPerson



Sequel to, "A Certain Urge"/// Pinkamena has taken over Pinkie's body. Its easy to say that she has done some heinous acts with her body. If Pinkie doesn't regain control, she will fade away. She needs to fight.

  • ...
6
 47
 2,828

XII: A Request...[Part I of II]

Author's Note:

EDIT 6/29/16: Rewrote some parts of the story, like the first person PoV, and I've written out the physical therapy in Fluttershy's parts. Felt they could've been done better at the time. Will list it as revised.

Pinkie hastily trotted downstairs ,slinging her saddlebags onto her back and snapping around her waist. She looked over at Cheese Sandwich. He was laying on the couch, quietly playing a song on his accordion.

"Cheese, I have to go back to Ponyville for awhile. I might be back either tonight or tomorrow." Pinkie said as she opened the door.

"Uh... okay. Do you need me to come back with you in case Pinkamena comes?"

"She won't-- trust me. I just need to go do some stuff and I'll be back before you know." Pinkie said with a smile.

"Okay. Just hurry back. I've got a party this afternoon that'll be awesome!" Cheese called out as Pinkie stepped out into the humid air.

"Will do! Bye!" Pinkie rushed out the door, nearly slamming it behind her as she trotted down the street, towards the exit to Las Pegasus.

"Now I just need to go to Twilight... she'll now what to do." Pinkie said as she trotted pass the welcome sign, heading back to Ponyville.

=================

Fluttershy's wings throbbed, sore from both the therapy and her injury. She exited the hospital, her hooves weakly keeping the pace of a normal pony.

My wings... A painful bolt of pain shot up her wings and down her spine. She groaned.

"Hey Flutters'. Everything cool?" Rainbow Dash floated down to in front of her, stopping beside her. Fluttershy jumped at her friends voice, then groaned again as her wings landed back to her ribs. Her face flushed, realizing she had just done the embarrassing act in public.

"Gah-- sorry. I-it's nothing. Just s-sore from physical therapy."

"Oh, I get it. Cool. What's it like?"

"Like going to a g-gym, except just for one part of-of your body."

"Sounds weird."

"It is. They were just extending my wings and folding them back up for a half hour. Th-they're still sore though."

"I'd bet. That was a brutal beating you took."

Fluttershy's ears perked up.

I haven't told her... she's standing right beside me. Oh no!

"Applejack told me you might need my help with something."

"S-she did?!"

No! I-I can't tell her! Not yet!

"Yeah." Rainbow Dash glanced up to her as they trotted down the path to Fluttershy's cottage, passing beside the Everfree Forest's treeline. "Everything cool? You sounded a bit panicked there."

Fluttershy nodded, but remained quiet, trotting back down the empty path to Fluttershy's cottage.

"Everything good, Fluttershy? You've been too quiet."

"I-I'm just tired, really."

"You want me to stay with you for a couple hours? I could--" "No!"

Fluttershy immediately covered her mouth, surprised by her own outburst. Her face flustered, she turned away, using her mane to cover her reddened her face. Rainbow Dash stepped back for a moment, before trotting ahead of her.

"Okay. Jeez... no need to get your tail in a knot."

"S-sorry."

They reached Fluttershy's house.

"Okay. Here we are. I'll leave let you rest." Rainbow Dash said. She flapped her wings, causing her to ascend into the air, although slowly.

No... you can't wimp out on this! You have to tell her!

"Rainbow Dash, wait." Fluttershy said quickly. Rainbow Dash slowly floated down to eye level.

"Yeah, Flutters'?"

"C-can you come back in an hour? I need to talk to you. It's important."

"'Course Fluttershy. I'll be back in no time."

"Thank you." Fluttershy said. Rainbow Dash nodded, before gliding to a landing at her porch.

=================

Marble Pie bounced her hind-hooves in anxiety.

Only a matter of time. Be patient... Marble tried to calm herself, but her she simply couldn't contain her excitement.

"Did you really see her moving around and talking?" Cloudy Quartz asked, leaning in towards Igneous Rock. "I'd love to know."

"Well, I take Marble's word for it. I was asleep. Marble?"

"Mm-- oh, mhmm." Marble said, staring at Maud.

"That's so great! When will she wake up?" Limestone Pie paced around the room excitedly.

"The nurse said there'd be no way of telling exactly when, but soon. Sometime between two days to a week."

"Great. Then we can go back to the farm and everything can go back to normal."

"It will, dear. I know it's been difficult here, but we'll be--"

A cough escaped Maud's lips, and she began to gag.

"Wha--" Igneous jumped to his hooves, trotting over to Maud's bed.

"I'll go get the nurse!" Limestone Pie rushed out of the room. Marble quickly stood up and went to her side. She held her right fore-hoof as Maud shook her head from side to side, trying to shake off her breathing tube.

"It's going to be all right darling. We're getting the nurse. Just hold on a little longer."

Limestone rushed back into the room with Nurse Redheart close behind her.

"Move, move!" Nurse Redheart ordered urgently. Igneous stepped out of her way, pulling Marble with him. Redheart quickly pulled the straps holding the breathing tube in place and pulled the mask off slowly, being careful not to hit anything important with the tube. Maud coughed hoarsely as the tube exited her mouth. Her head rested on the pillow below her, as she took in a few deep breaths.

"My name is Nurse Redheart. How're you feeling?"

"W... what happened?" Her voice was hoarse. Nurse Redheart lifted her left hind-hoof, only for Maud to pull away. She subtly nodded.

"You're in the Ponyville hospital. You were attacked."

"Where's my family?"

"We're right here, darling." Igneous said. He lifted his right fore-hoof as he trotted to her right bedside. Maud's face distorted into a slight grimace.

"Is everypony all right?"

"Everypony's okay. We're just glad you're awake." Igneous said, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"Everything looks good. I'll leave you all to catch up." Nurse Redheart trotted out of the room. Limestone and Marble rushed up to their sister, with Marble almost pouncing on her and wrapping her in a hug.

=================

Pinkie welcomed the cool air outside of Las Pegasus. She trotted pass the rest area outside of Ponyville, still determined as ever to get there.

W... what are you planning to do? Are you going let me have my peace now?

Sort of. I'm going to do something even better.

What?

You'll see. I'd rather keep it a surprise. You're going to love this. I Pinkie Promise.

Oh, okay. I... I trust you.

=================

Fluttershy opened the door to the cottage and entered her house, allowing Rainbow Dash to trot in before her. She trotted towards the kitchen, noting that Angel had woken up and was sat down on the couch, sitting at the far right.

"Just make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in couple minutes. Just need to feed the animals." Fluttershy said as she trotted by him. Angel waved over at her from the couch. The cub was still laying on the pillow. She went over to the counter and sat her saddlebags down andd began to take out the fruits and vegetables that she had brought. Angel hopped into the kitchen and onto the counter. He picked up one of the carrots and began to nibble at the tip of it.

"Hello, sweetie. How are you?" Fluttershy asked quietly. Angel rolled his eyes at "sweetie" and shrugged his shoulders.

"How is the cub?" Fluttershy asked. Angel looked at her for a moment before shaking his head.

"Oh. Not good?" Fluttershy said as she finished her left saddlebag and went to the next. Angel shook his head.

"Well... what do you think I should make for breakfast?" Fluttershy asked. Angel shrugged his shoulders and broke off another piece of the carrot and nibbled from it.

"Please don't eat too much. I'll have lunch ready in a while." Fluttershy said. Angel rolled his eyes and jumped down from the counter.

I could fix some carrot stew.

Fluttershy trotted to her sink, grabbing the cleaned pot out of it and filling it halfway with water. She trotted over to the stove and cut it on, setting it down on the burner.

"Okay. Just need to find that cook book again."

=================

Maud Pie guzzled down the cup of water greedily, held up by Marble Pie. She pulled the cup away once it was empty.

"Thank you." Maud said as she took in a deep breath.

"You're feeling all right, darling?"

"I do now. What happened?"

"We were... a-attacked at night by somepony. Don't worry, everypony's okay. We were worried about you the most."

"Do we know who did it?"

"Er..." Cloudy Quartz trailed off.

"We'll explain once you're well enough to get home, darling. Right now, just rest and focus on getting better."

Maud nodded as she leaned back, resting her head against the pillow.

=================

Fluttershy dipped a wooden spoon into the pot and tasted the carrot stew. The sweet and savory flavor was just perfect.

"That should be good." Fluttershy said as she swallowed the rest of the stew. She took out six bowls(one for each group of animals) and filled each of them up halfway to the brim.

Fluttershy picked up one of the bowls and brought it to Angel, who was now sitting in front of the pillow the cub was laying down on. Angel picked up the bowl and began to bite into one of the carrot slices.

"Do you like it?" Fluttershy asked. Angel looked up at her and shrugged his shoulders, but he couldn't help but crack a small smile from delight. Fluttershy trotted back into the kitchen and returned with another bowl. She sat it in front of the cub. The cub didn't even acknowledge she or Angel was was there.

"All right you two, I'm going to be meeting with Rainbow Dash. It's important, and I have to tell her this. I promise I'll be back soon." Fluttershy told them. Angel nodded. The cub still didn't acknowledge her existence.

Fluttershy trotted outside, sitting down on her porch and waiting for Rainbow Dash to show up.

I have to do this... I have to do this!

=================

Pinkie looked over at the oak filled tree line near the Ponyville city limits. She was anxious, but she still wouldn't stop for anything.

We're almost there, Pinkamena. Be prepared.

O-okay...

=================

"Okay, you'll fall into and out of conscious for the next few days. However, I'll need to check the physical condition of your hind-hoof more thoroughly either today or tomorrow."

"Okay." Maud simply said, sitting up in her bed and staring at Nurse Redheart.

I hope she'll be okay. Marble rubbed her fore-hooves against her hind-hooves. It's so exciting to see her up already. Maybe it's a good sign?

"Well, I'll give you all some privacy." Nurse Redheart said as she trotted towards the exit.

"Okay. Thank you." Igneous said. Marble felt some tension in the room as Nurse Redheart left.

Maud sighed.

"So... could we go over this? I'm still having a hard time understanding."

"Yes, dear." Igneous moved over to Maud's bedside, standing between her and Cloudy. They whispered, making it near-impossible for Marble to hear them.

"Pinkie... attacked... wings..."

What? I can't be hearing it correctly.

"... was in a coma for five days, and now I may never trot correctly again." Maud finished, letting out a deep sigh. Igneous nodded somberly. Cloudy held her right fore-hoof.

"It'll be all right darling. Everything will be perfectly fine."

"Yes, dear. We will endure it."

"Okay..." Maud said, trying to lean up, before her fore-hooves gave out and she fell back to her bed. Igneous held her right fore-hoof and pushed her up with his right fore-hoof.

"There. Lean up a little bit and I'll put the bed set up a higher so you're sitting."

"Okay. Thank you." Maud said. Igneous pushed the upper part of the bed set up. Her blanket fell from her chest as she leaned back.

"There you go dea-" Father stopped immediate, looking at her chest. Cloudy gasped as she covered her mouth with both hooves. Igneous was standing in front of her.

"What?" Marble and Maud asked simultaneously.

"Uh-- no- nothing darling. Don't come over here."

Limestone stood up and trotted beside father.

"Who the hay--?!" Limestone backed away for a moment, almost in shock. "Horseapples!" She kicked the chair to the right of Marble. Marble stood up and trotted over to Maud, realizing why everypony was acting so strangely.

There was a small pair of wings carved into my chest. The carvings had become scabbed, making it look slightly grotesque. There was a small message under the wings reading.

YOU MADE ME THIS WAY

=================

Pinkie read the small welcome sign as she passed into Ponyville. She sighed as a wave of good memories was released into her brain.

"This is it." Pinkie said to herself as she trotted into the town. Soon after, she would be in the middle of the town-square. Her heart raced as she trotted towards the Golden Oaks Library.

I need to do this. For your and my sake.

Pinkie anxiously trotted towards the home of Twilight Sparkle. She reached for the door, only to hesitate and back off.

What if she calls the guards?

You have to try. Please...

Pinkie sighed, trying to relax herself. She reached for the door, this time knocking. Movement shuffled around from behind the door, as somepony stopped in front of the door. The door slowly opened.

"Hello? How can I-?!"

The door opened. Pinkie and Twilight were now face to face.

"Uh... hi." Pinkie said nervously.

=================