• Published 1st May 2015
  • 1,555 Views, 20 Comments

A New Life in Equestria - Pone-Fictions



A New Life in Equestria is a fan-fiction about a 17 year old human who ends up in Equestria by a accident by Princess Celestia. He learns all about Equestria and struggles to blend in, he then gets a crush on a Yellow Pegasus

  • ...
5
 20
 1,555

A Journey? (2)

“How do you get from one place to another? What kind of humans are there?? Why are you so tall but so slim?” these were just some of the many questions I was being asked from the three ponies while we were walking to to ‘Rarity’. They didn't even let me answer the questions before trailed off into asking other questions.

We had been walking and talking for what felt like minutes, everything was happening so fast. First a strange storm, then a bright light, then a new world full of magical talking ponies! I quickly learned that this world is called Equestria and it is filled with ponies of different colours, and species, pegasi, unicorns and normal ponies. They had butt tattoos called cutie marks which represents who you are and your talent, but you only get it when you find your talent which explains why Big Mac and AppleJack had one but AppleBloom didn’t have one.

I didn't know why I didn’t freak out at first and why I am not freaking out right now, but for some reason I all the stress and pain I had back on Earth was relieved. It’s like happiness has completely taken over me, and even if there would be a situation of sorrow or anger I wouldn’t have had any negative emotions. Even the stones on the road that are jabbing my feet don’t hurt that much like they would back on Earth.

“What is under that cloth you are wearing? Can we see?” questioned AppleBloom which suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts and made me blush, but this time they waited for answer. They all looked at me in concern with an eyebrow raised which was easy for me to make out.

“Uhhhh…” was all that came from my mouth, I looked at all of the three ponies in embarrassment

“Come on AppleBloom if he doesn't want to tell us, he doesn't have to” AppleJack said to AppleBloom

“Awww… but I’m curious to know what's under there” cutely moaned AppleBloom, which made me want to hug the small pony

“Anyways” said Big Mac which snapped me out of my daydream “how old are you?”

“Fourteen” I answered, looking at the three ponies who had their jaws slightly dropped like in a cartoon. “what? is that bad?” I asked.

“No not at all sugarcube” said AppleJack “It’s just that you're so tall… and slim but still so young” she looked at me in concern.

“oh really?” I was only about 5.8 feet tall which I don’t know myself if that is tall or just average

“Eyyyup” said Big Mac awkwardly, this was the first time he spoke after we left to go to the pony named Rarity. I didn't realize until now that we were walking just about twenty meters away from a town which I am guessing is Ponyville. It had colorful old fashion houses with hay roofs, there was a circular tower which stood out from all the houses. It wasn't that tall but it was tall enough to be easily picked out. We continued to walk to Rarity for a couple more minutes before we saw her boutique in site.

“We’re almost there” said AppleBloom excitedly jumping on AppleJack’s back which looked painful, but AppleJack took no notice of it.

“Where?” I asked in curiosity

“There!” AppleBloom pointed with her hoof to a circular building that got smaller the closer it got the the peak of the building, it wasn't as big as the other circular building but it stood out more from all the other buildings because of it’s pink and blue color. Behind the windows were a bright light which had a slight unusual purple tint to them.

My observations was cut off by AppleBloom poking my back with a worried looking face.

“Is it normal for you to have blood looking liquid coming out from the back of your head?” she questioned. I froze and remembered back on Earth when I hit my head on the ground because of the thing that was wrapped around my ankle. I slowly put my hand on the back of my head so I didn't hurt it in any way, I didn't feel any pain at all, not even any numbness.

“Are you okay sugarcube?” asked AppleJack who trotted next to me and gestured me to sit down, and I did so. I sat crossed legged to see that the soles of my feet were covered in cuts and bruises, somehow I didn't feel any pain in my feet either, I touched the back of my head. I felt that my hair was damp with blood probably and full of dried scabs, I didn't realize it until now, why didn't the three ponies realize it before?

I removed my hand to see that it was completely covered in pure fresh blood, I only looked at it but didn't panic. AppleJack’s and AppleBloom’s jaw dropped when they saw my hand.

“We need to take him to the hospital Mac!!!” AppleJack yelled at Big Mac, he only looked at her and with a straight face.

“But AppleJack, we donno if his body works the same as our bodies, the doctor could hurt him if he does something wrong to his body. I think we need to go to Twilight I’m sure she’ll know what to do” pointed out AppleBloom

“yeah” AppleJack exhaled and closed her eyes before she spoke again “please take Brandon and AppleBloom to Twilight I will get Rarity and the others” Big Mac only nodded and looked down at me, I really didn’t know what was going on right now. I was dizzy and my head was thick and cloudy, I couldn’t think straight and I started to feel sick, but no pain.

“But AppleJack…!” was stopped by AppleJack before she could finish her sentence

“No buts AppleBloom” said AppleJack “ go with Big Mac to Twilight’s he will need help… I will bring Sweetie Belle over so you won't die from boredom” she signaled AppleBloom to go to Big Mac and she did.

“Can you walk?” echoed Big Mac’s voice in my head over and over again, he looked at me in concern and so did AppleBloom, AppleJack was already gone.

“Wha-?” was all I could say. I couldn’t speak properly, I tried to get up on both feet but I fell on my back halfway through my attempt. Now everything started to swirl and turn in my mind, I felt even more sick now and felt like I was going to regurgitate. I felt Big Mac’s hoof wrap around me awkwardly and slowly pulled me up on his muscular back, AppleBloom helped push me up by pushing by ass.

I heard Big Mac say something but I couldn’t make it out, I could only hear the echoes of Big Mac’s and AppleBloom’s muffled voices. He was walking at a medium pace because I could feel Big Mac’s shoulders move up and down massaging my left shoulder and my left thigh. I was completely dead now, my stomach now spun inside my body, my heart beat harder and faster and I had pins and needles all over my body.

I let out a loud groan which caught AppleBloom’s attention to walk by me, she looked at me in worry and concern and said something to me that I couldn’t make out. I tried to read her lips but I couldn’t do that either. I only just looked at her and let my head drop, I tried to sleep the strange feelings off but it didn’t work. I just laid there, waiting to be taken to a different pony.

For what felt like hours I was pushed and pulled by AppleBloom back onto Big Mac’s back whenever I was slipping or bumping off his back. I nearly fell asleep during my raging feelings but, I was stopped by AppleBloom who pushed my ass really hard to push me back onto Big Mac which I replied to with a load groan. I wanted look up but such a painful force struck my neck that I couldn't lift it at all. I closed my eyes and breathed slowly, and before I knew it I fell asleep.


I was woken up by painful slap to my ass by a hard surface that made me yelp in pain. I slowly moved my head around to see if the pain in my neck wore off, I slowly lifted my head which only a small pain hit me which didn't bother me that much. I was still on Big Mac’s back, and it was freezing cold, god I wished I had went to Rarity’s instead. I looked right to see that I was on a different path, unlike the previous path, this path was smooth and a light brown. Also around me were the houses of Ponyville I saw earlier before, there were also a bunch of ponies of different species and colors following me.

But before I could inspect more I was lifted up by a ticklish green force around me that lifted me about half a meter in the air. I panicked a bit and looked down to see a green trotting unicorn next to Big Mac who looked at me in excitement. The unusual thing was that I didn't feel any pain or body feelings anymore, it was like my body is now completely immune to pain and strange feelings. But the scary thing was that the unicorn just stared at me in excitement, she didn't even look away to see where she was going. Her horn was glowing the same color as the green force around me so I guessed she was making me fly.

"Put him down Lyra, I know you are happy to see a human in Equestria, but ya'll want that pain spell to last the most don't you?" said Big Mac, this was the first person no, pony I could hear properly for quite some time. I put my hand on the back of my head to see if I was still bleeding, but it was clean and not damp at all, it was like my fall never happened!

“Wha…?” I was all I could say, more stuff was happening before I could register them in my head. I had a head covered in blood from my fall, I felt like shit, a small pony kept on touching my ass, a big ass crowd following me, a green unicorn who looks like she is obsessed with me, and… a huge ass crystal tree in front of me.

I didn't know how I didn't see it before but, right in front of me stood a tall crystal castle looking tree. It had a purply blue trunk looking bottom with two grand golden doors and stairs, it got smaller the closer it went up and then had branch looking sides which stuck out and held the top part of the ‘castle’. The top held purple buildings with a grand balcony at the front, but the thing that amazed me the most had to be the huge crystal star at the top. It only balanced at one point and it looks like it would topple over, but it somehow didn't.

I was put on the ground by the green unicorn, then I was slapped on the ass again by the same hard surface, I looked back to a see through green wooden plank. I realized it was the green unicorn who was slapping me on the ass.

“Hey! Quit spanking my ass would you?” I said to the unicorn who was kneeling towards the castle, so did Big Mac, AppleBloom and the ponies who were following behind. I looked back at the castle to see a tall purple unicorn no, pegasus no, a pegasus-unicorn? I was confused, I was told about unicorns and pegasi, but nothing about unicorns with wings, or pegasi with a horn. The pegasus-unicorn had a dark purply blue mane with a pink and purple stripe behind her horn, her tail was the same. Her cutie mark was a star that looked familiar to the star I saw at the top of the castle, but the thing that interested me the most was the crown she was wearing.

I was snapped out from my inspections, when I got the same painful smack on my ass, I looked angrily at the still kneeling green unicorn.

“Kneel doooown!” she said in a loud whisper

“huh?” it took me some time to puzzle the pieces together, Ponyville, the castle, the kneeling and the crown. She was a Queen! But before I could kneel down I was pushed down to the ground by the green unicorns magical force.

“I thought humans were clever!” whispered the green unicorn in a slightly annoyed tone in her voice.

“What and who is this? came a soft and calming voice in front of me. I looked up to see the Queen right in front of me, she looked less dominant than before now she was up close. She had tuft of hair on her chest which stood out from her fur, also her eyes were a awkward purple a bit darker than her fur.

“Please stand everypony” said the Queen in a loud voice but with a teenage squeek to her voice. I slowly stood up and looking up at the Queen with steady eyes, she only looked at me in confusion and concern. Everyone already stood up and were looking at me, when I finally stood up I stood up straight and tried not to move, but I kept on shivering because of the cold even though it was a hot day.

“So wha-who is this?” asked the Queen in concern looking at me with a uneasy face

“Princess Twilight, this is Brandon” said Big Mac in his normal deep voice, but he said ‘Princess’ not Queen. I was close but not close enough. I just realized but Twilight was the name of the pony we were suppose to see “He’s a human who landed at our farm bout an hour ago”

“H-human? Princess Celestia told me tales about this ancient creature arriving Equestria with no actual knowing of how it got here. Then it brang chaos and disharmony to all the ponies it met and saw and…” Princess Twilight was snapped out of her story when she looked back at me realizing I was standing right in front of her. “Oh sorry” she sheepishly squeaked

“It’s fine… It’s not like am surprised anyways” I said to the Princess in a small groan remembering how much my life sucks. I saw in the corner of my eye that the green unicorn was staring at me, and my body again. The crowd behind us were still standing there looking at me with their glaring eyes.

Big Mac coughed signaling Princess Twilight to make the crowd go back to their homes. Twilight took notice of the crowd who still stood their and flew up to the crowd and shouted something I couldn’t make out because I was too distracted from topping the green unicorn of attempting to put her face in my boxers.

Twilight came back to us and signaled for the four of us to come in her castle, she slowly walked forward and the three ponies followed her. I looked back to see if the crowd was still there but they were slowly leaving, some of the ponies looked back at me, before they kept on walking back to what they were doing.

I jogged back to the four ponies who were already at the castle door, and the green unicorn waited for me with her big smile at the door until I got there. I went up the gold steps and which were cold against my bare feet and then made to the door which I closed behind me into the castle of a pony princess.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if this is a little, I try my best to make big chapters so yeah :twilightoops:
hope you like this chapter and please be free to leave your thoughts, comments, pointers and suggestions below:eeyup: