• Published 1st May 2015
  • 1,554 Views, 20 Comments

A New Life in Equestria - Pone-Fictions



A New Life in Equestria is a fan-fiction about a 17 year old human who ends up in Equestria by a accident by Princess Celestia. He learns all about Equestria and struggles to blend in, he then gets a crush on a Yellow Pegasus

  • ...
5
 20
 1,554

A New World (1)

As walked back to my house down the wet and muddy grass in my local park returning from a hard day of sports. A unusual strong cold wind hit me so powerfully that I fell down on my backside. Quickly recovering from my fall hoping no one saw me, I saw a odd storm brewing up, looking like a mini hurricane. I never saw anything like it.

I looked down to see that I didn’t have any source of warm clothing, I only had a t-shirt, tracksuit bottoms and trainers. I forgotten my hoodie back at the sports centre and it was still quite a distance away from my house. So I decided to run back home before I was caught in the storm.

About half way through my running I was stopped in my tracks by a bright light in the corner of my eye under an overpass. It clearly stood out from the dark overpass and I never saw anything like it, so I investigated out of curiosity. As I walked towards it a bright flash and then a loud thunderclap caught my attention. I decided to be a bit bit faster cause the storm was getting worse.

As I jogged to the bright light more lightning and thunderclaps occurred, it was like the closer I get to the bright light the more worse the storm gets. Close to sprinting speed now I made it to the light. It was so bright that I had to squint to look at it, I was only a metre away from it and the storm was getting hectic, I lost my attention to the light and looked at the storm which was swirling slowly like a start of a tornado colossal tornado.

I felt something soft wrap around my ankle which caught my which made me jump, the thing that was wrapped around my leg tugged me so i tripped mid air and fell right on my back and hitting my head on the ground in the process knocking me out.


I woke up to loud beeping in my head which continued for several minutes but died down, and all I could hear was birds tweeting and the sound of a light breeze. I could feel the breeze against the hair on my legs and arms and blowing what seemed like my bare stomach giving me the impression I was naked. I tried to open my eyes and move my arms but I couldn’t move them at all, I was paralyzed! I was starting to panic remembering what happened to me in the middle of the storm, that thing that was wrapped around my ankle.

I later heard what sounded like trotting of horses some distance away that got louder and closer by the second. The noises finally reached me and stopped right next to my hands.

“What is it?” a feminine country accent voice asked to the left of my closed eyes, I was kinda disturbed by the question.

“I donno… it has very funny looking hooves, and muzzle, and body as well!” came another younger feminine voice in front of me. I was starting to panic even more thinking that I teleported to totally different universe. I tried to move again but my body didn't follow my urges, I tried to at least open my eyes but it didn't work either.

“It doesn't have any hair, well not much” came a masculine voice to my right. “I’t kinda looks like one of those things that Lyra keeps on talkin about” I was glad that they weren't talking about my genitals, I really was uncomfortable about my genitals if they looked right, if they were the right size, etc.

“Look…” said the feminine voice to my left “what is that cloth doing there?” It took to me a moment to realize that I was still wearing my boxers and I felt relieved about that, but I felt something tug on my boxers and I realized that they were trying to take them off.

I panicked and forced myself to move and in a rapid succession I opened my eyes and I quickly took in my surroundings. I was in the middle of a field with a beautiful blue sky full of apple trees and plowed fields and a huge barn in the distance. The grass was a beautiful green, way more better than the grass where I live. The trees had a clean brown colour for the bark and a light green for the leaves, the apples on the trees had a beautiful blood red colour that made them look delicious.The smell of cut grass and apple pie wafted through the air making my stomach rumble.

I then turned my attention to the three creatures ahead of me, ahead of me stood three horse looking things huddled together looking at me me with scared human like expressions. One of them was a muscular red one, a orange one with a cowboy hat on, and a small yellow one with a bow in it’s mane. I stared at their human like features which I could tell that they were scared by their facial expressions.

The red muscular horse parted from the huddle and walked slowly towards me with a worried but confident face. I didn't know what emotions feel, scared because I was in a completely different world with talking horses, or calm because at least they weren't aliens or monsters that tried to eat me.

“Careful Mac!” exclaimed the small yellow pony. The stallion called ‘Mac’ slowly walked towards me with a worried face now with no confidence, he seemed to be more scared of me than I of him.

“If you can hear me, don’t be scared, we won’t hurt you” he spoke with a calm low voice. I slowly got up on my feet feeling a bit woozy, using the object behind me for support so I didn't fall down. He stopped walking towards me and lost his face of worry and gave me a face of fear. When I stood up straight still using the object behind me so I didn't fall down, I was about a foot taller than the stallion and I was only 5.7 foot.

I slowly walked towards the stallion and the closer I got the more frightened he looked, the two ponies behind him were terrified, especially the little one.
“Please don’t hurt us” squeaked the small yellow pony, realizing I was scaring them I stopped walking and kneeled down in front of the red stallion who was sweating in fear. I opened my mouth to say the first thing I thought.

“Don’t be scared” I said awkwardly at the red stallion who lost a bit of his fear but still looked like he saw a ghost. “ My name is Brandon” I put my hand out for a handshake which the red stallion took.

“M-my name is Big Mac” he said in a half whisper.

“Look, I know you may be scared of me but there is nothing you should be scared of, I am not going to hurt you” I said this in an awkward way as well, which kinda made Big Mac giggle. I smiled at him which he returned. “Where am I anyways?”

“You don’t know where ya are? How can somepony wake up and not know where they're at?” said the orange mare.

“I… just don’t” I said while I felt a shiver down my spine, I forgotten I didn't have any source of clothing accept my boxers and it was freezing. “ey… uh do you have any clothes that I can use cause…” I shivered before continuing “I am pretty cold”

“I can tell” Big Mac mentioned

“Clothes? Like a suit? Y’all going to a dance or somethin’? Cause whoo-wee my friend is the best at makin fancy clothes!” shouted in a cheerful manner completely dispensing all her fright.

“I donno just… something to keep me warm”

“Well, y’all follow me to Rarity’s boutique, we’ll take the long route so we don’t surprise any of the ‘residence’”

“Yeeeahh… what’s your name?” I asked

“Oh I’m AppleJack and this little filly here is AppleBloom!” AppleJack pointed at the yellow pony who still seemed shook be me.

“Nice meeting ya AppleJack and AppleBloom” I said trying my best impression of a cowboy, which AppleJack and Big Mac giggled at.

“Nice meeting you too… uuuhh”

“Brandon”

“uh yeah… Brandon” Applejack turned her rear to me and patted her back to signal to sit on it, I thought she meant it to me but then Applebloom hopped on Applejack’s back and layed down on it. “Shall we?” I didn't know why I wasn't terrified of the talking horses, but I just wasn't scared of them at all so I nodded to Applejack and we started walking to the pony named Rarity.

Author's Note:

Well that was a time eater:twilightblush:
I hope you like this chapter and please be free to leave your thoughts, comments, pointers and suggestions below:eeyup: