• Published 24th Apr 2015
  • 2,201 Views, 30 Comments

No need for Equestria - DemonWolf



Displaced story using Tenchi Muyo things

  • ...
7
 30
 2,201

No Need for Allies

“That’s what happened,” Nuada said finishing explaining to Twilight what had just transpired, with the occasional input from the one guard that was conscious. All but Twilight's five closest friends and Spike had left when Nuada had first returned.

Twilight shook her head, "you're telling me that an alien from beyond Equestria came down and kidnapped Princess Celestia? And that he probably has a 'ship' in orbit right now that we need to chase."

"About sums it up," Nuada said clapping his hands together. At this point a small tear in the air formed before Nuada and a gold object flew out and stabbed Nuada in the chest knocking him over.

Twilight froze up trying to figure out whether to ask if he was okay, if he was insane, or what just hit him. After a minute Nuada answered the first question by sitting up clutching his chest, "Damn that hurt."

Spike's ears were covered and a small flame ignited Nuada's shirt before fizzing out, "What in tarnation is wrong with you, there's a child in ta room," Applejack chided him for his outburst.

"Sorry that hurt worse than getting thrown into that tree," he pointed out taking a moment to look at the object that had struck him. It was a medallion of sorts, gold and in the shape of an inverted triangle.

I am LT. Commander Sparkle, if you wish to be my friend, understand that I hold the six elements of harmony in high regards, I will come to the aid of those who require the aid of a friend.

"Did any of you hear that?" Nuada asked as the voice of Twilight resounded in his head.

"Hear what sugarcube?" Applejack asked, as the others were trying to restart the Twilight.

"There was a voice in my head called itself LT. Commander Sparkle and sounded like Twilight," he said holding the medallion up.

"What?" Twilight asked her brain finally rebooting. Twilight took the item in question and examined it, "Impossible this has my magic signature but this spell attached to it is far beyond me and I've never seen the item."

"Multiverse theory," Nuada started realizing something, "here let me see that."

"Lt Commander Twilight, I, Nuada, seek your aid, Princess Celestia has been taken and I need a space faring vessel to rescue her," Nuada called into the medallion.

For a moment nothing happened other than Dash making cookoo gestures at Nuada.

Give me 20 minutes, the medallion said into Nuada's head again.

"Seems like we have help coming," Nuada said throwing the medallion on for safe keeping.

"Anyone else think this guy is nuts?" Rainbow Dash asked.

----

Still there? asked the medallion.

"We're here," Nuada stated to the medallion.

Sorry for the wait had to debrief and prep the jumper, get me a clear spot figure aircraft runway.

"Okay clearing by town okay?" Nuada asked walking out of the library.

Sounds good set the token on the grass and step away

"Roger," Nuada said breaking into a run. The element bearers keeping pace with him. A few moments later Nuada stopped at the clearing and took the medallion off.

"At the clearing," Nuada stated setting the medallion down. Energy arced off the medallion shooting purple sparks into the grass. Nine gray stones with red symbols appeared in the air just above the medallion, more stones spun out forming a perfect ring. Red runes spun around the stones before locking in place, then a blue poff shot out stabilizing into a blue wavy portal. Soon a large tube shaped object came flying out of the portal, did a loop around pass and set down gently in the field.

Nuada retrieved the now warm medallion as the portal winked out of existence and approached the back of the ship, slowly recognizing the design. The back opened up to reveal a pony shape in body armor with guns strapped to it's sides.

"Sparkle I presume?" Nuada asked extending a hand to the pony.

"Yup," the figure said, before taking off it's helm.

"Twilight!"

The purple pony stared at the Bearers and sighed, "Just call me Sparkle, please makes this so much easier."

"On a time limit here," Nuada said, "would you give me a lift there should be a ship in orbit here that doesn't belong."

"We'll talk on the way," Sparkle said nodding to the ship, but blocked the bearers as they tried to get on the ship.

"Hey what gives?" Rainbow asked.

"Displaced only, I'm not taking you into a dangerous situation and trying to protect you," Sparkle said glaring at the ponies.

"The princess is in danger we're coming along," Twilight said glaring at her double.

"No you're not," Sparkle said glaring back, "you're not old enough for this." With that that door closed on the ponies faces. Seconds later the ship levitated from the ground and took off.

"Well she was quite rude," Rarity said with a huff.

"Twilight do you know what's going on?" Fluttershy asked from behind her hair.

"No I don't, she was me in every way but she seemed so hurt," Twilight said.

"She was older too," Applejack said, "and something was off about her."

"Maybe it's a future version of Twilight that became an alicorn and was flung from her world into a dark world full of fighting?" Pinkie Pie asked, "or something else what do I know, lalalala."

The group watched the pink mare bounce away, "you..."

"Don't go down that road Twilight, you don't want to know," Applejack said, "let's head back and see if Luna has written back.

-------

"So what did you mean displaced only?" Nuada asked strapped into the passenger seat.

"Displaced, capital D," Sparkle said, "what you are seeing as you have my token."

"You mean this?" Nuada asked fingering the medallion.

"Yeah, must be new to this, so I'm figuring like the others you were cosplaying as something bought an item from a strange merchant at a convention and ended up here?"

"Nope, got a book online about my favorite anime, and it sent me here," Nuada said, "turned me into a Jurain and left me with supplies to start my own lab and Space Tree."

"That's new," Sparkle stated, "most Displaced follow that rule, other than the power lotto guys."

"Power lotto?"

"Doesn't matter, anyways, so you understand parallel world theory?" Sparkle asked.

"Yeah up to multiverse theory," Nuada stated, "so my guess is I'm not the only person sent to another world."

"Yeah mostly it's humans sent to variants of my world, like you, recently a small group of ponies have been sent out to 'human' worlds, though most seem to be based on movies or games. I'm from what Mistress Change called the 'Mass effect' world," she explained.

"That explains the armor and guns but why do you have a puddle jumper?" Nuada asked.

"Story for a different time," Twilight said motioning to the front windows, "that the ship?"

Before Nuada was an exact replica of the Sonja, from Tenchi Muyo, "yup."

"Okay entering stealth mode," Sparkle said pressing a button with her magic. Nuada saw a glimmer of gold aura pass over the window and a red light on a console lit up.

A few moments later the console beeped.

"That can't be good," Twilight said, pressing a button, "we're being hailed."

"Hello foolish pilot, I am Katago and either you break off from your path or I will destroy you," the voice said.

"This Lt. Commander Sparkle of the SR2 Normandy, I order you to release all captives and surrender or face my justice," Sparkle replied.

"Enjoy your death," Katago replied as the line cut. Sparkle started pressing some buttons and the gold shimmer faded.

"Hang on, we're in for some chop," Sparkle told Nuada.

"Yes ma'am," Nuada said holding tight to his seat.

"We'll have to hold for 5 minutes to arrive," Sparkle said charging her horn, "anyway you can add power to the shields?"

Nuada pulled out his sword hilt as the ship shook from the first of a barrage of shots, "if you can tap this power yes."

"Toss it in here," Sparkle replied opening a compartment under the primary console. Nuada set the hilt in and the ship lurched forward.

"Shields over charged, engines overloading, what the fuck is that?" Sparkle asked a small flame exiting her mouth with the curse.

"The gems are supposedly from a Goddess who sealed her power into them, a Goddess whom was a Multi-dimensional power," Nuada explained, "or at least that's what they were in the show they're from."

"Okay, ship should hold, contact in less that 2 minutes," Sparkle levitated her helm on, "prep for spacewalk."

Nuada twisted the ring on his finger and changed into his Jurain battle armor. Hand hovering over the sword ready to grab it. Sparkle hit a pair of triggers causing two massive bolts of energy to launch from where Nuada figured wings should be.

"Weapons overheating let's hope that was enough," Sparkle said. Smoke cleared and a massive hole in the side of the ship showed, three large levels visible. Sparkle landed the ship in the middle level.

"Ready?" Sparkle asked reading her sniper rifle.

"Ready," Nuada said sword at the ready.

Author's Note:

Nuada's first Displaced, LTC Sparkle soon I hope to have a token created for Nuada.