• Published 29th May 2015
  • 853 Views, 27 Comments

The Sirens and the Vampire - Merotik



What would you do if you found out your three best friends were dying? Morne? Cry? Pray? Well what if you had the chance to save them? Would you take it? One vampire has that chance, and he will not rest until he has saved the sirens.

  • ...
12
 27
 853

Passing the Time

"Applejack! Applejack wake up!"

Something nudged against Applejack, awakening her from her sleep. She stirred slowly, focusing on the blurred images besides her. She groaned, feeling a massive headache growing stronger as she became more conscious. Then, reality hit her, and she knew that something was wrong. Her eyes shot opened and she looked around. She was in a dark room, besides her was Twilight and Sunset Shimmer. She tried to move, then realized that she was tied to a chair. All of them were. She heard a chuckled, then turned her head forward to see the Sirens standing there. Besides them was a tall thin man, the same man that was with the Sirens at the thrift shop. "T-Twilight? What . . . what happened?"

"Well good morning young lady. I hope you got plenty of rest, because we have a big day ahead of us" said Draco.

"Where am I!?!" shouted Applejack.

"I'd like to know that too! Why have you kidnapped us!? And I swear if you try to hurt us then I'll-"

"Oh will you shut up already! No body said that anybody was in actual danger! On the contrary! I've actually told your Sunset Shimmer friend here that she was completely safe! We have no intentions on hurting you or your friends!" said Draco.

"Oh ya! Then why'd you hit me over the head for?" asked Applejack.

"Well we had to bring you here somehow and knocking you out was the only solution! I highly doubt any of you would have come here willingly" said Draco.

"Oh and I highly doubt that your telling the truth! Sunset, have they done anything to you?" asked Twilight.

"Actually, they haven't done anything except hit me over the head with a mallet and keep me tied to a chair" said Sunset.

"W-What? They haven't hit you? Or make you starve?" asked Twilight.

Sunset shook her head. "They've kept me well fed and watered. And they haven't touched me at all, well, except for the mallet. But asides from that they've been treating me as well as possible" said Sunset.

Draco smiled. "You see, we don't intend on hurting any of you".

"Then why have you kidnapped us?" asked Twilight.

"Well we can't have you getting involved in our plans now can we? We need you to just stay out of our way, let us do our plan, then your free to go. Simple" said Draco.

"And what is your plan? World domination?" asked Twilight.

Draco chuckled. "You really are Celestia's student, aren't you? You act so much like her . . . its sickening!"

"How did you know I was Celestia's student!? And what do you mean I act just like her!? You say that like you've met her!" shouted Twilight.

Draco frowned, he turned away and placed his hand to the door knob. " . . . Because I have".

"Y-You've met Princess Celestia?" asked Twilight.

Draco didn't answer, he turned to the Sirens. "Sonata, you stay with them. Adagio, Aria, and I have some things to discuss".

"Sure! I'll watch them!" said Sonata, with enthusiasm.

Draco nodded, then left the room with Adagio and Aria following behind.

As soon as they left, Sonata picked up another chair from one of the dark corners and sat a few feet in front of Sunset, Twilight, and Applejack. "So, what's up?" asked Sonata.

"What's up? What do you mean "what's up", we've been kidnapped and tied to chairs, that's what's up!" shouted Applejack.

"Ya, sorry about that. Draco really doesn't want you to get in the way of our plans. It's really important that we get back to Equestria-"

"EQUESTRIA! That's your plan!?!" shouted Twilight.

Sonata nodded. "We're going back to Equestria to get our Siren magic back!"

"You girls are still trying to take over the world?" asked Applejack.

Sonata huffed. "Why do you guys keep thinking we want to take over the world?"

"BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU TRIED TO DO LAST TIME!!!" shouted Twilight.

"No we didn't" said Sonata.

"Ya! You did! You enslave everybody at the school and tried to make them adore you!" said Twilight.

"Well ya! We had to make everybody adore us so that we could use their negative energy to help us get home! We never wanted to take over the world! We just wanted to obtain enough magic so we could go home!" said Sonata.

"Ha! As is I'm going to believe that!" said Twilight.

"Twi, she's not lyin" said Applejack.

"But Applejack, she took over everyone's minds with their magic! You honestly expect me to believe they did this just so they can go home?" asked Twilight.

"I know when someone's lyin Twi. And she ain't. Sunset, you've been here longer then we have. Have they told you this?" asked Applejack.

Sunset shook her head. "They wanted to wait until you two were here first".

"But why?" asked Twilight.

"Well duh silly! It wouldn't be fair for me to tell you about us and for you not to tell me about you!" said Sonata.

"You wanted to wait so that we can tell you about ourselves?" asked Applejack.

Sonata nodded. "It's only fair. Plus I'll tell you all about us! Like how we first came her, and how we met Draco!"

"Ya, I'd like to know exactly who that guy is" said Sunset.

"Tell me about you first, and I'll tell you everything you want to know!" said Sonata.

"And why should we believe you?" asked Twilight.

"Because, I pinkie promise!" said Sonata, extending her pinkie finger to Twilight. She then realized that Twilight was tied up and chuckled with embarrassment. "I guess you can't do pinkie promises right now. Um . . . I guess you'll just have to believe me? Please! I really want to know how you became Celestia's student! And you Sunset Shimmer! I really want to know you got stuck in the human world! Please tell me! Please!" Sonata begged, giving them a sad puppy dog face.

"I-I don't know Sonata. I don't really feel comfortable telling people about myself" said Sunset.

"Actually, I'm curious about that too" said Twilight.

"What!"

"Well, you used to be Celestia's student. And Celestia has told me so little about you. So I'm actually curious as to how you ended up in the human world as well".

"But Twilight!"

"Sunset, I know it makes you uncomfortable. But we're your friends. Plus if you tell us, we can finally figure out who that Draco guy is" said Twilight.

Sunset glared at Twilight for a moment, then sighed. "Fine, I'll tell you about myself".

"Before I became Celestia's student I was just an ordinary unicorn living in an orphanage. No body knew what happened to my parents. The ponies running the orphanage found me at their doorstep one day, with a note telling them my name. I had a hard time with bullies, of course everyone does. Besides from that life wasn't all that difficult. That is, until I turned ten years old. I was the only unicorn who couldn't use magic. Every time I tried, something bad would happen. I couldn't even use a simple levitation spell without blowing something up. Back then, I was terrible at using magic. Then one day this bully who enjoyed teasing me snuck into a list of entrance exams and put my name onto the list. He did this because he knew how bad I was at magic and he wanted me to make a fool of myself in front of all these high class ponies. I didn't find out who did it until after it was over. I remember I was playing with my toys when this counselor came in and told me I had to go to the castle immediately. I had no idea what she was talking about or why. And I had never gone anywhere near the castle before, so I was very afraid. I went with them to the castle, and they brought me to the room where I would be judged. They wanted me to make a seed turn into a plant. When I asked them what kind of plant, they said "any plant you like". I had never done a spell like this before, and was starting to panic. I was too scared to even tell the judges that there had been a mistake. So I decided to just do my best and hope that they could extinguish the fires fast enough. But when I did the spell, I didn't hear any explosions or fire. I had my eyes closed, expecting the worse. But when it didn't come I opened my eyes and saw . . . the most beautiful plant ever. And it seemed that the judges thought so too. They were complementing on it and making notes. I felt so happy that nothing bad had happened, that is until a couple of guards walked in with a secretary. They said that there had been a mistake and that I wasn't supposed to be here. The guards were about to take me away for questioning, until the princess herself walked into the room. She told them not to take me away, and that she wanted to talk to me privately. She took me into her bedchambers and started asking me questions like "why was I here, how did I do that spell". And I tried to answer her the best I could, but to be honest, I was a blubbering mess. I was crying so hard I was actually surprised that the princess understood me. But by the end of it all she . . . hugged me in her wing and . . . told me that everything was okay . . . that I wasn't in trouble . . . and . . . I felt better . . ." Sunset cleared her throat and continued.

"Anyways, after that things seemed to take an unexpected turn for me. Celestia made me her student, I moved into the castle, and I was suddenly good a magic. But the best part is, after the entrance exam I found out that I had gotten my cutie mark. It looked like a sun so I assumed it meant that I had to follow in Celestia's footsteps. Making myself just as good as her. So that's what I did, or tried to do I mean. I worked day and night learning and studying about magic. I wanted to be the best unicorn to ever live! I wanted to be better then Starswirl the bearded! But in doing so, I ended up changing myself. I wasn't as friendly as I once was. In fact, I ended up ditching the whole idea of friendship entirely. I felt that I was too good for anybody to be my friend. And I pushed everyone out of my life. Even those who were . . . closest to me . . ."

Suddenly, Sunset started to cry. Not a loud cry, but a soft, gentle one.

"Sunset, you don't have to talk about it anymore if you don't want to. I think you've said enough" said Twilight.

Sunset sniffed. "No its okay . . . its just that . . . I-I . . . I had b-been an orphan a-all my l-life. Then Celestia brought me in and t-treated me like I was her d-daughter. I was like f-family to her and I just s-shoved her away!" Sunset sniffed, holding back the urge to sob. "And you know what's the worst part. I even had a brother too, and I did something s-so much worse to him!"

"You had siblings?" asked Twilight.

Sunset nodded. "Not biological siblings. I'm not sure if you know this but, Celestia adopted a baby a few years before I became her student-"

"Wait, are you talking about Glee? The little human boy?" asked Twilight.

"Ya, that's him" said Sunset.

"I thought humans don't exist where your from" said Applejack.

"Well Glee was . . . different. He was the only one of his kind you see" Twilight explained.

"You knew Glee?" asked Sunset.

"Oh he and I used to play together, when we were younger" said Twilight.

"So, this princess a yours adopted a little human boy?" asked Applejack.

Sunset nodded. "She found him in this forest near Canterlot and b-brought him home. She raised him and treated him like a son. Then when he was introduced to me he immediately started treating me like I was his sister. He would hug me and s-say that he loves me. And he was always so h-happy! He hardly ever cried, and he always tried to make others smile! E-Even me . . . but I never let him. I always shoved him away and told him not to disturb me. But this never seemed to bother him and he always tried to come back to me. He was even there for me during the day that I ran away to the human world. You see, I had become obsessed with power and wanted to become the strongest in the land. That way I could prove that I was worthy enough to become a princess. But the princess wouldn't let me. She said that I was becoming power hungry, and I didn't want to believe her. But one day I found this mirror that was actually a portal to another world. I became obsessed with this mirror and wanted to find out if I could obtain the power I needed from this world. So I tried to do a bit of researching on the mirror. The princess, however, didn't like that. She said that I wasn't allowed to research anything on the mirror anymore and that I should just try to forget about it. But I couldn't, I had to find out what world this mirror would take me too. I was obsessed with the mirror. I felt that if Celestia didn't want me to obtain power in our world, then I would try to obtain it in this new world. So, I continued my research behind her back. Then I discovered that the mirror can actually open by itself, but only after every three and a half years. So when that day came I couldn't help but do a little last minute research before I explored this new world a bit. However, Celestia discovered me and sent me to my room. I wasn't allowed to leave or go any where near that mirror. But I had to go to the mirror, I had to! So I decided that I was going to steal a few books from the library and sneak into the mirror without getting caught. But before I left, my brother had knocked onto my door-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ten Years Ago~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was just reading about the mirrors origins! I wasn't trying to find out if I could actually travel in it!" Sunset lied as she walked down a hallway towards her room.

"I have told you! You are forbidden to do any more research about that mirror! Do you understand!" shouted Celestia.

"No I do not understand! Why can't I learn about the mirror!? Why is that mirror so important that I can't do a little research about it!?" shouted Sunset.

"I have told you why Sunset! And I have told you time and time again that you are not allowed to research about that mirror! Yet you choose to disobey me time and time again! I want you to go straight to your room and not go near that mirror! Do I make myself clear!?!"

"I was already going to my room!" shouted Sunset, as she opened her door. and walked in.

"AND I MEAN IT SUNSET SHIMMER! STAY AWAY FROM THAT MIRROR!!!" shouted Celestia.

"FINE!!!" Sunset shouted, slamming and locking her door. She jumped onto her bed and groaned into her pillow. "I swear! That mare acts like she's my bucking mother! I don't care what she says! I'm going through that mirror! Even if its the last thing I-" Sunset stopped, as she heard a gently knock on the door. "Its probably that bucking princess again. WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!" shouted Sunset.

"Sunset Shimmer its me, Glee. Are you okay?" came a small childish voice outside the door.

'Ugh! It's that jam monkey again!' Sunset thought angrily. "Fine! Now leave me alone!"

"Can I come in?" Glee asked.

"NO! Now get lost!"

"Please can I come in, if you want we can talk about why your so mad?" Glee asked, trying to help.

"I said GET LOST!" she shouted.

"Oh . . . okay . . . . love you" Glee said calmly.

Sunset sighed and placed her hoofs to her temples. 'Great, now I feel bad'. Sunset leaped from her bed and ran to the door. She quickly opened and unlocked the door. Once opened, she saw a nine year old human child, a few inches taller then her. He had well combed brown hair, blue eyes, and rosy cheeks. He was wearing brown pants and a green shirt. Sunset sighed again, "fine, get in here".

Glee smiled as he walked into Sunsets room. Sunset closed the door behind Glee and watched him look around her room. She quickly covered her drawing board with a sheet when she noticed Glee staring at it. It had information regarding the mirror on it.

"What do you want kid?" asked Sunset.

"Well, I saw you and mom fighting again, so I thought that if I talked to you, I could help you feel better".

Sunset gave a weak chuckle "ya, sure, as if anypony could make me feel better".

"Well, what's wrong?" Glee asked.

Sunset laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling for a few moments. 'Why does this kid care so much about me? He's not my brother, yet he treats me like I'm his sister. I just don't get it' Sunset thought to herself. "Glee, what am I to you?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean, what am I to you? As in, am I a friend, or family, or just somepony you happened to be living with?"

"Oh, well, I think of you as my sister"

"And why's that? I'm not your sister, we're not even remotely related in the slightest! So why do you consider me as your sister?" she asked

"I don't know, maybe its because of mom. Your her student and I'm her son, so I guess that makes us close, right?" Glee asked.

"Ha, please. Sure I'm her student, and I guess you do qualify as her son, but that doesn't make us close at all"

Glee's eyes began to tear up as she said this. " Oh . . . ya . . . I guess so . . ."

Sunset noticed this and sighed. "Jeez your not going to start crying are you?"

Glee shook his head and started walking towards the door.

'Am I really going to let the kid walk off crying? He's not my brother, why should I care. Because he's the closest you have to a brother. But he's a freak! He's not even a species that exists! He's not my brother! But he's still a little boy who thinks the world of you! Your leaving to that other world today! Are you really going to leave him crying? . . . Sense when did I start questioning myself? Jam it! Fine!' Sunset hopped off the bed and placed a hoof to his shoulder, stopping him from leaving. Sunset sighed, "look kid, I'm not going to be here forever. The truth is, I found out about this . . . place, that I could go to if I travel through a . . . lets just say, a particular item that Celestia doesn't want me snooping around. Fact is, I intend to go to this place, and when I come back, I might be a bit different".

She paused for a moment, before saying, "but If you still consider me a sister when I do come back, then I'll consider you as my brother, deal?"

Glee smiled and nodded excitedly.

"And who knows, I might just let you in on my little plan as well. Only if you listen to me when you get older, understand?" said Sunset Shimmer.

"Only you? So I don't listen to mom?" Glee asked.

"Celestia, er I mean, your mom might not like the things that I'll be doing when I get back. But don't worry, I'm sure I can "persuade her" into going along with my plan. So how about it, do you want to be in my plan?"

"Ya!" Glee said, excitedly.

"Good, now, I'm going to leave to the library, there's something I need to research on that Celestia doesn't want me knowing about, so, if I get caught then I'm going to have to make a quick get away to that other place. If this happens, then I might be gone for a while. So I want you to never forget that you said that you would help me with my plan, understand?" she asked.

Glee quickly nodded again.

"And to make sure you never forget, I want you to have this", Sunset Shimmers then gave Glee a gold necklace, with her cutie mark encrusted into the front.

Glee gasped, and gave her a hug, "thanks Sunset Shimmers!"

"Ya . . . sure . . . . now get off me".

Glee let her go and smiled. She returned a smile and ruffled his hair, "guess this is goodbye, see you around kid".

And with that, Sunset Shimmers left her room towards the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I went to the library and grabbed the books that I needed, but the librarian caught me and informed Celestia. She and a few guards tried to catch me, but I managed to escape into the mirror before they did. I've been stuck in this world ever since . . . and it hurts me so much! I didn't just shove Glee away! I actually tried to get the poor kid in on my plan! W-What kind of a monster does that!?" Sunset cried.

Sonata walked to Sunset and wrapped an arm around her, comforting her. She took a cloth out of her pocket and wiped Sunsets eyes.

"T-Thanks. I now know that what I did was wrong. I-I just wish there was someway I could fix it. And I'm afraid to talk to him and Celestia. Their both probably still mad at me. Glee should be about nineteen now so he might not remember. Then again, he's probably still upset . . . I don't know. I want to do something, anything to say that I'm sorry. But its just been so long! I just don't know if a simple apology would count for anything anymore" said Sunset.

"Ah sugar cube, you'll never know if ya don't try. Sure you made some mistakes in the past. But if you show them that your truly sorry, then they might just be willing to forgive you! Its the thought that counts!" said Applejack.

"Ya . . . I guess your right. I won't know if I don't try . . . hey Twilight. You said you were friends with Glee. How is he anyway?" asked Sunset Shimmer.

"Oh! He's . . . um . . . he's . . ." Twilight couldn't answer, she narrowed her eyes and looked away.

Sunset frowned, and glared at Twilight. "Twilight, did something happen to Glee?"

Twilight didn't answer.

Sunset was beginning to worry. "Twilight! Did something happen to Glee!? Did something happen to my brother!?"

Twilight slowly looked to Sunset, frowning. She shook her head, "I'm sorry Sunset. I really am but . . . Glee is . . . gone".

"Gone! How is he gone! Like did he leave or is he . . . is he-"

"No! He's not dead! He's alive, but . . . no one knows where he is. He ran away a long time ago, and none of Celestia's guards could find him. I asked Celestia and she wouldn't give me all the details. But she did tell me that Glee's . . . not in Equestria anymore. He left the country, and he hasn't been seen ever since" explained Twilight.

"Oh . . . he's not in Equestria anymore . . . I see . . . guess I'll never have the chance to say sorry". Sunset looked away, hiding the fact that she was about to start crying again.

"Sunset, I-"

"Its fine! Really! It is! Just . . . just fine . . . I think its your turn Twilight" said Sunset.

"Oh, well . . . alright then. Well there's not much to explain about myself. I've always been interested in learning since a very young age. I entered into the entrance exam when I was ten. I became Celestia's student shortly after as well as getting my cutie mark. Then when I was eighteen I moved to Pony Ville to study the magic of friendship. I made a lot of new friends, became one of the Elements of Harmony, and helped Princess Luna return to her sister. About a year later I became an alicorn, defeated Tirek, and became the Princess of friendship" said Twilight.

Sonata frowned, "aw come on! That was WAY too fast! I wanna hear the details! Like how did you defeat Tirek? Who is Tirek anyway? Who's Princess Luna? You have to give me more then a summery!"

"But I pretty much summed up how my life played through" said Twilight.

Sonata crossed her arms. "Sunset did a way better job telling us about her!"

"Well I-"

"Here, why don't I go now" said Applejack, hoping to avoid Twilight having to forcibly explain more details about herself.

"Ooh! Okay! Then it'll be my turn!" said Sonata.

"Only If you promise to tell us everything we want to know, got it" said Applejack.

Sonata nodded.

"Well, I've live on a farm ma whole life with ma brother, sister, an Granny Smith. My Granny takes care of us cause my Ma and Pa died in a car crash when I was young. My brother, sister, and I were too young at the time too remember any of it though. From what my Granny told me, my Ma and Pa were great people. They were honest, hard working farmers. They never cheat and they never steal. So at a young age I decided that that's what I wanted to be. Follow in my parents footsteps an take care of the farm. Well, my brother and I take care of it mostly. My Granny's a bit too old to take care of it. And my sisters too young to take care of the bigger chores. And . . . that's it really".

"Wait, that's it?" asked Sonata.

"Well I'm not from a magical world like you three are. I'm just a farm girl! I don't have anything really worth saying! Unless you wanna talk about the different breeds of apples that I know of" said Applejack.

Sonata sighed. "That's okay. I was just expecting a bit more, that's all. Sunset I'm satisfied with, Twilight you did terrible (Twilight huffed angrily), and Applejack . . . you were okay".

"Gee, thanks, I didn't know we were being judged on how well of a backstory we have" said Applejack, sarcastically.

"Well its a fun way to pass the time before we commence our plan tonight!" said Sonata, smiling.

Twilights eyes widened with shock. 'Tonight! Their plans are tonight!' she thought to herself. "Speaking of which, you haven't told us about yourself".

Sonata gasped. "Oh ya! I have to tell you about me! Well its a REALLY long story! So don't go falling asleep on me".

"Oh don't worry, we won't" said Twilight. All three girls sat upright, having complete focus on what Sonata was going to say.

"Well, it all started one thousand and . . . something years ago! My sisters and I lived in a small colony of sirens. Life was normal, well, except for the fact that we were an endangered species that was hunted down by everypony. But beside from that, life was completely normal! We would absorb the negative energy out of ponies with our music. We would play around towns, scaring everypony. It was a lot of fun! But we didn't know at the time that what we were doing was wrong until it was too late. Scaring the other ponies is actually how we met Draco. You see, back then Draco used to work with Starswirl the bearded-"

"Hold on! Draco, the man who helped you kidnap us, worked with Starswirl the Bearded!?" asked Twilight, practically shouted.

Sonata nodded.

"We . . . guess what they say is true. You either die a hero or you live long enough to become a villain" said Applejack.

"Is that a saying in your world?" asked Twilight.

"It comes from a movie-"

"I think we're getting side tracked!" said Sunset, loudly.

"Oh, right. Please continue Sonata" said Twilight.

"Ok, well . . . what was I saying . . . oh ya! So, Draco used to work with Starswirl the bearded at the time. And they were assigned to stop us from wrecking havoc in this city. Long story short we escaped Starswirl, but Draco managed to find our hiding spot. He tried to arrest us at first. Then we explained to him that we were only playing, and that we were an endangered species. He believed us and tried to convince Starswirl to let us go without punishment. He told him that he was willing to transport us out of Equestria if it meant that we wouldn't be punished. But Starswirl refused, and forced Draco to tell him were our hiding spot was. Starswirl then captured us with his magic and took us to Canterlot to await trial. No pony believed us when we told them that we were just playing. To them, we were monsters who wanted nothing more then to attack everypony who walked near us. No one believed that we were just kids. The only one who did believe us was Draco. So, while we were in the Canterlot dungeons, Draco came to rescue us. And he brought help with him as well".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-Im scared Adagio" said Sonata, hugging onto her sister in the dungeon.

"Me too Sonata" said Adagio.

"What are they going to do with us?" asked Aria.

"I don't know. But I don't think its good" said Adagio.

Sonata started crying into her sisters chest. A guard came to the cage they were in and slammed that bars with his spears. "Quit making such a ruckus!" shouted the guard.

"Or what? You gonna stab them?" came a voice from behind the guard.

The guard turned, but not quick enough. The stranger blasted him with a knock out spell, causing the guard to fly into the wall across the room. The stranger went to the guard, grabbed his keys, then returned to the cage. "Are you three okay?"

"Draco!" the Sirens gasped simultaneously.

"Sup girls, how you doin?" Draco asked, sarcastically. He unlocked and opened the cage, freeing the Sirens. The Sirens immediately dog pilled onto Draco, giving him a hug. "Can't . . . breath!"

"Oops! Sorry" said Adagio, lifting herself off of Draco.

Draco lifted himself to his hoofs, stretching his back and making a cracking sound. "Jeez! For a couple a kids you sure are heavy!"

"How did you find us?" asked Aria.

Draco smiled. "Actually, I had a little help". He pointed to the door. At the door was a green stallion, keeping a lookout.

"Is it safe?" asked the stallion.

"All clear out here!" came a second voice outside the door.

"Who's that?" asked Sonata.

"She-"

"Did I hear somepony ask for an introduction?" said the voice outside the door.

"Oh is now really the time? We're on a schedule!" said the green stallion.

"There is always time for introductions!" said the voice.

There was a puff of smoke, followed by fire. A few moments later the fire disappeared, leaving a light orange pegasus standing in its place. She had a creamy orange colored mane, light gray eyes, and wore a cape and magicians cap. Both with phoenix designs. She stood on her hind legs, standing in a victory pose.

"I am the awesome and amazing! Phoenix Sprite! And I have come to help rescue you!" Phoenix bowed, then smiled smugly at the Sirens. "You are welcome!"