• Published 11th May 2015
  • 255 Views, 0 Comments

A Feather And A Star - mikki



Since Luna returned, she has not met the griffins. She decides to go on a political trip with her sister to Griffonia. Her political trip becomes a trip of romance, danger, acceptance and betrayal.

  • ...
 0
 255

To Meet Midnight's Beuty

Luna's carriage landed outside the castle's stables, where a pair of griffins awaited them. Lillith and Nightstar unhitched themselves, shaking their wings as slight cracking noises could be heard. One of the griffins took the carriage inside, while the other one guided Princess Luna and her guards towards the throne room. He left the ponies to wait outside while he went to ask the king for an audience with the night princess.

"Oooooh, I'm so excited!" shook Lillith.

"Lillith calm down. I'm excited as you are but calm down! Besides, we're supposed to look professional," chuckled Luna.

"How about you Nightstar? Aren't you excited?" Nightstar shook his head nervously at Lillith.

"Oh, hush Lillith. We're going in soon. Now stop taunting Nightstar." scolded Luna as the griffon helper beckoned them in. Luna and her guards strode in confidently. When Luna reached the base of the throne, she and her guards bowed extending her wings and neck as the griffins king remained shocked.

"Y-you may rise." he said stumbling.

"Thank you your highness. I am Princess Luna. Who might you be?" Luna asked politely.

"King Nightwing. Welcome to Griffonia. Please call me Nightwing."

"Thank you. Please call me Luna. Guards leave us." said Luna before her guards left.

"Now, let us away to discuss political problems."

"We shall, King." agreed Luna as the king let the princess to the balcony.

Author's Note:

I have nothing to say apart from that writer's block is a nuisance.