• Published 11th May 2015
  • 255 Views, 0 Comments

A Feather And A Star - mikki



Since Luna returned, she has not met the griffins. She decides to go on a political trip with her sister to Griffonia. Her political trip becomes a trip of romance, danger, acceptance and betrayal.

  • ...
 0
 255

The Minor Annoyance

Suddenly the door to Luna's room burst open as two bat ponies, a mare and a stallion, entered the room jumping with glee, almost scaring Luna out of her wits.

"Sweet moon! Lillith... Nightstar... What the hay?!" asked Luna gasping for air as she look at her best friends with a scared and astonished look in her face.

"We're sorry Luna," apologized Lillith as she closed the door. " But once we heard that our beloved friend and princess was going to Griffonia... We just lost it and we had to find you."

"Yeah. I mean how many stallions and mares get to say that they are going on a trip with their best friend, who apparently, is the one and only princess of the night!" exaggerated Nightstar moving his hooves for emphasis as Luna and Lillith started giggling.

"Well who said I was bringing you along?"smirked Luna playfully.

"Please Luna. Lillith and I have been waiting for a field trip since like forever!" pleaded Nightstar as he emphasized with his hooves again,as he always did.

"Please Luna, please. Do it for your friends."begged Lillith making her puppy eyes.

"Fine,"answered Luna giving in as she laughed along with her friends who were cheering. @But there is one condition. We will...HAVE THE GREATEST OF FUN!"

"Where do we start?" asked Nightstar.

"The Royal Griffonian Opera." answered Lillith.

"The Capital's Mall!"

"The Fang Claw theater!"

"The castle!" exclaimed Luna as Lillith and Nightstar gaped at her."What? Yes, you heard me. I want to see the castle."
Lillith and Nightstar burst out laughing as Luna stared at them questioningly.

"Is there something I should know of?"

"Luna, Luna, Luna. The castle, seriously?" questioned Lillith as Nightstar kept on laughing.

"Yes. Maybe I want to see the castle." answered Luna heading out of the room as Lillith and Nightstar followed her, their purple armor glinting in the moon light.