• Published 11th May 2015
  • 255 Views, 0 Comments

A Feather And A Star - mikki



Since Luna returned, she has not met the griffins. She decides to go on a political trip with her sister to Griffonia. Her political trip becomes a trip of romance, danger, acceptance and betrayal.

  • ...
 0
 255

Prologue

***

Flashback

"Tia?"

"Yes Luna."

"I realized..."

"Yes?"

"Ever since my return, I haven't met the griffins."

"And you suggest?"

"Can I come with you on the next trip to Griffonia?"

"Of course! I leave for my next trip tomorrow!"

"But I can't come tomorrow."

"That's a pity."

"But...I can come the day after that."

"Is there something you're hiding?"

"No! It's just that I have work tomorrow"

"Fine. I shall write a letter to Emperor Night Claw about this."

"Thank you sister."

***

Her conversation with Luna was all Celestia could think about on the carriage ride to Griffonia. It was awkward and Luna seemed like she was hiding something. Celestia snorted at this. Her sister was not that good at hiding details and this time she most certainly wasn't hiding anything. But something felt...off, about how Luna could not make it. She didn't have to much work surely. This was off-putting. Celestia decided to deal with this after the trip was over as she did not like negative energy. She had to concentrate as this gathering could break or strengthen the alliance between Equestria and Griffonia. Celestia could only hope that her sister would not do anything that would anger the griffin emperor.

***

Luna watched as her sister's carriage sped off towards Griffonia. She was happy that she could postpone her arrival at the griffin kingdom for another day as she needed to plan a few things. Luna rummaged through her wardrobe in search of a few items.

'Let's see...' thought Luna. 'This dress, this dress...and oh this dress. And the appropriate regalia for the dresses. Yes. Now I am ready!'

Author's Note:

The links for the dresses will be given when the dresses are worn by Luna in certain chapters. *Sighs* Yes the prologue done even though it is short.*Cheers*