• Published 13th May 2012
  • 3,136 Views, 64 Comments

Happy Anniversary Sug - Bysen



Set about ten years in the future, this is basically Ponies as a Soap-Opera. Events start at Fluttershy and Applejack's 10th anniversary and take place over the course of a year. Each of the Mane Six and CMC have their own story arcs throughout.

  • ...
35
 64
 3,136

Alternate ending

Inspired by Crimson Dawn

Anyway, let’s start with Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Today’s not only our son’s birthday and our anniversary; it’s their anniversary too. Dropped the kids off with Silverspoon and they’re off on their honeymoon… again. I suppose seems it’s their anniversary so it makes sense for them to be off somewhere this time. The last three where just random though. Two of them being less than a week apart eight months after they got married.

I was a little confused about how they’d go about heading on up to Cloudsdale without Twilight’s wind-walker spell, and I’ll be getting to Twilight in a moment, until Fluttershy told me something. Pinkie don’t need it. She can walk on cloud, which in itself ain’t to surprising knowing Pinkie. Though from what Fluttershy told me, it has something to do with pegasus magic and Pinkie’s heart belonging to Dash. Makes me wonder if I could walk on clouds, ‘cause Celestia know my heart belongs to a pegasus.

Author's Note:

I actually wrote this version first and even though I like this version better, I was just able to put more feeling into the 'sad' ending.
Crimson Dawn wrote a 'I hope that...' comment almost a year ago and I wanted to do it.
You have no idea how much I flip-flopped on Dash dying or living.
Many feels where involved... that's all I'll say.