• Published 12th Apr 2015
  • 451 Views, 5 Comments

Tirek's 5 Quests - Short Stories 2

  • ...
 5
 451

4: Flava the Breezie [Rainbow POV]

We were trapped between a Blaze and a wither skeleton, and, I personaly thought we were doomed. All of the sudden, AJ started bucking like there was no tomorrow. She kicked the Blaze so hard, it went all the way to the other end of the castle. The force of it slamming into the wall killed it. I quickly galloped over and got the blaze rod, shooting it at the wither. I heard AJ grunt before the Wither died.

"AJ? You OK?" I asked warily. Applejack collapsed to the dusty castle floor, letting out another soft groan. I ran over to her and immediately saw what happened. Her orange coat was tinted green. AJ had been poisoned by the wither skeleton.

Great. Now we have a handicapped pegasus and a poisoned earth pony. I thought. The perfect bait for monsters of all types. I wish we hadn't been playing Minecraft in the first place. We could've raced or bucked apples or something. My wing would be perfectly fine and AJ wouldn't be poisoned at all!

"We all wish things, but, unfortunately, most of those things don't come true." A voice sighed from overhead. "Like getting left behind in the electronic, dark, musty place of a so-called-home while all your other friends and family get to travel to another dimension." I could only make out a small figure. "It's not my fault I'm a one-of-a-kind breezie. Some other breezie could have stayed behind to keep my company! It gets so lonely here."

I gasped. "Are you a Fire Breezie?!"

"Yes, I am." the Breezie said proudly. It hopped down to my feet, where I could finally see it in full color. It was yellow, with red and orange hair. It had on an obsidian-colored suit and no wings. Why doesn't this breezie have any wings? I asked myself. Other than that, it looked like any other Breezie.

"My name is Flava." Flava said.

I decided to cut to the point. I honestly couldn't tell the gender with these things if I tried. They all looked like girls.

"And you are a..."

"Fire Breezie." Flava rolled 'her' eyes. "We just went through this."

I groaned. "No, what gender are you?" I ask. Beside me, Applejack attempts to get up, her eyes partly opened. Staggering, she gave up and plopped back down.

"Female." Flava said. "Isn't that obvious?!" She looked offended.

"Uh... Can you help my friend?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"Sure." She said. She pulled something out of her jacket and hopped over to AJ. I can't help but notice her lack of wings again I avert my gaze, knowing that staring is rude. Flava poured the red-colored substance onto AJ's wound and poured the rest in AJ's opened mouth. "This is healing potion." She explained. "Your friend should heal shortly. Now...why are you here?"

"It's a long story." I say. "I'd rather not tell it right now."

"Okay, then." She says. "Why don't 'cha at least tell me your name?"

"Rainbow Dash." I say. "Let me just tell you this, though."

Flava leaned in, as if hearing this news was life or death for her.

"Your one of our keys to getting out of this place."