• Published 23rd Apr 2015
  • 807 Views, 10 Comments

Yujo Sentai Poniranger! - The Gamer Master Archive



Humans on one world, ponies on another, a common enemy will lead these two groups to join together!

  • ...
3
 10
 807

Element 3: Attack On a Crap School

Pixel, Bass and I went to a school called Holy Rosary, not that it's good but we went there. It was just after second period as we were having a small recess before PE.

Bass and Pixel walked up to me, with rather annoyed emotions. "Hey guys, what's up?"

"Dude, this Anthony thing has to stop. Mark just tried to get me to convince us to forgive him." Pixel exclaimed.

"And same went for me and Michael. Thank goodness the teachers aren't trying to change our minds." Bass said crossing his arms.

"If only we had that. Mrs. Dixon tried to change my mind with some crappy psychology crap about my dad not being there for me in my first day of high school. People these days right?" As we were talking of course, Anthony had to walk up to us.

"Oh hey guys. I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry-"

"Anthony, this has got to stop. You have been at this since what you did. We are done." I said trying to make sure he got it.

"Oh come on! It was just a small secret!" He replied in a whining tone.

" 'Telling your friend's secret is a fast way of losing that friend forever.'" Pixel quoted from her partner.

"That's just what happened. Plus this thing we used too have is just unhealthy. We've been on and off and on and off so many times, it's been hard to count. If we keep going on like this, it'll be terrible for both sides. Just stop." Bass said finishing what we were thinking. Since we knew Anthony wouldn't leave us alone, we left him to go somewhere else.

Just then our friend, Trent walked up to us. "So what did he say this time?" He asked.

"Same old same old. You were right. He wasn't really a good dude."

"I tried to tell you. He's an asshole."

"Be careful what you say here dude." Bass reminded him. "Remember where we are."

"Let's just go to PE. Mr. Blake is here." Pixel said as Trent walked off ahead of us. As we were walking, we noticed a small aircraft in the sky. We all noticed what it was. "Zangyack, here?!"

"I guess. Let's get somewhere where we won't be bothered." I said as we asked Mr. Blake if we can use the restroom.

As we left a Zangyack space ship began firing lasers on this side of Antioch. A large pony like figure with a black coat and starry mane arrived on the scene.

"Changelings, kill anything in your way!" She ordered the changeings as they attacked.


"Gokai Change!"

PONIRANGER!

After our transformation, we noticed our new designs where we were finally able to transform into human forms.

"What kind of weapons do we have?" I said looking at this dragon fist thing on my arm.

"I don't know but we might as well use them." Bass said hold multiple knives.


"Party Buster!!" Pixel shouted as she fired at the pony in front of us. However the attack did very little damage.

"Is that, no it can't be, Princess Luna?" Rarity questioned in Bass's mind.

"What in tarnation is goin' on here? I thought the Princesses and Twilight were fightin' back on Equestria!"

"Hm, I smell Equestrian scent. What would the likes of you be doing at a place like this? Who are you?" She asked us.

"Who we are, is none of your concern. Drago Visor!" I said firing a fireball from my grip.

"You're kidding, you're kidding right? Those attacks won't do anything to me. I am Nightmare Moon! Changelings, attack!"

"I'll get the kids to safety, you guys handle things out here!" I said as I led my class to the other side of the area. I was able to move them to the Wendy's close to our school, as I went back to help I heard some mumbling. "What is it?"

Anthony then got up and said, "Do you have anything in common with My Little Pony?"

"Why would you ask that and why would it matter?"

"Because, that show you're on took my friend. I'm not gonna cool with the likes of you."

"Heh, is that right? Well even though I just saved your life, you just want to be rude huh? Well then maybe your friend is better off now than he was before." I said as I began to walk out to help the others.


Back at the school, I found Pixel and Bass just trying to hold on against Nightmare Moon.

"There you are! The school already evacuated everyone else. All that's left is Nightmare Moon." Bass said pointing to her.

"Please I'm already finished with this place. You weaklings are worth nothing to me! I have already accomplished what we wanted."

"Oh yeah? And what was that?" We all asked.

"Oh you'll see. I'm sure we will definitely meet again in the future." She said teleporting out of here.

"What was that about? She just appeared and attacked for no reason. No wonder she's considered the worst MLP villain. But what's with the zipper on the grass over there?" I said. When we were curious, we undid our transformations as the six of us entered.

"Wowie! This place feels so familiar!" Pinkie said with a smile.

"This is familiar, because it Equestria's Everfree Forest, or at the very least, what's left of it." Rainbow Dash said as she Maya, Spark and Fluttershy appeared.