• Published 23rd Apr 2015
  • 807 Views, 10 Comments

Yujo Sentai Poniranger! - The Gamer Master Archive



Humans on one world, ponies on another, a common enemy will lead these two groups to join together!

  • ...
3
 10
 807

Element 2: "Normal" Forms

The five of us then returned to my house, preparing questions for our pink princess and her posse.

"You're back! How was fighting against Zangyack?" Cadence asked us. "Are any of you hurt?"

"No, we're all fine, there's just one issue." I said as the others nodded with me.

"What is it?" Cadence asked not knowing what we were talking about.

"While we may be used to walking like ponies," Bass started.

"We, um, aren't exactly used to fighting as ponies." Spark finished.

"Is there someway we can like modify these keys so that not only do they allow us to fight as humans, but also allow us to actually match our colors?" Maya said looking at me, as I tried avoiding her gaze.

"I'll see what I can do. But why is this so important to you? You all seem fine."

"This is because the monster called us similar to, ToQger." Pixel said as she and the rest of us shivered.

"That got us so mad that we were somehow able to master it for the time being." I said.

"Alright, the keys should be ready by morning."

"Since when were you such a scientist?" Rainbow Dash said jumping out of Maya.

"Remember who I foalsat for that answer." Cadence said causing all of us to nod. "Well, you ten must be tired so I say we turn in for the night. We should all meet up somewhere tomorrow. I'll give you guys your new keys when we meet up. Sleeping arrangements should be obvious, and I'll stay here to work on the keys."

The next day, we all met up at a Brentwood Game Exchange. We were able to get our Ranger Keys. They all shared a similar design with gold on the chest with a gold colored belt. Obviously, each of our colors were different with the only one changing actually color was mine, being actually red.

Author's Note:

Usually, for an episode that isn't part of a smaller arc. After a fighting episode, I'll have a really short epilogue afterwards.