• Published 23rd Apr 2015
  • 806 Views, 10 Comments

Yujo Sentai Poniranger! - The Gamer Master Archive



Humans on one world, ponies on another, a common enemy will lead these two groups to join together!

  • ...
3
 10
 806

Element 1: The Poniranger Forms!

As the four Princesses, Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Twilight fought against Tirek and multiple Gomen and Sugomin, they have been out numbered here in the same crevasse that Twilight and Tirek dueled in. When the other elements came to help however the four decided to make a tactful retreat.

"What do ya need us to do Princesses?" Applejack asked with a smirk on her face.

"To get off of this planet, right now." Celeste said causing the girls to go in a shock.

"Whatever do you mean Princess Celestia?" Rarity questioned with a confused look on her eyes.

"We came here to help you guys! Why are you sending us away?!" Rainbow Dash asked with a angry look on her face.

"It's not that we do not wish for your help, not at all. What we mean is that even the four of us with our magic being the strongest, we barely stand a chance. I honestly believe that even if we lose, if you five are able to escape to another planet we know of, such as Earth, we'll be able to get more help."

"Why Earth? Wait you don't mean-" Fluttershy started.

"That we get to go to Earth a see and meet those nifty quacky humans we've been seeing in our dreams, team up with them to save this world?" Pinkie ended with a toothy grin.

Everypony there had their mouths wide open, not knowing how to react to Pinkie Pie's randomness. At last, Cadence awkwardly cleared her throat.
"Um, yes Pinkie Pie, good job telling what we were going to tell you."

"You're welcome!"

"Anyways we also discussed that Cadence shall accompany you on you're journey. The young ones need a mentor to guide them on the right path." Luna said. "The three of us will stay here."

"Wait three? What about Twilight?" Applejack questioned.

"In order to keep you all safe I decided that I would stay here and help Celestia and Luna. I don't like it either but I feel that it's necessary for the safety of both nations."

"I must send you all on your way now. Goodbye my friends." Celestia said as she lit her horn sending the six ponies out of Equestrian leaving an emotionless Celestia, a distraught Luna and an incredibly upset Twilight as they began to fight again.


A group of five young people were walking towards the park after dealing with the annoyance that is school. However this was a special day for this group since today was one of their birthday, mine!

My names is Patric, a now 14 year old, with a nerdy personality. However according to others I'm strong? I mean I'd honestly rather spend time in a GameBoy or a 3DS rather than be like a sports jock or something. And I freaking love red. The only reasons I can't wear it everyday is because my school has a uniform system. Thankfully my friends and I bring bags for this case since 3 of us go to the same school.

My closest friend is Maya, who may be just a year younger than me, and ironically the youngest out of all of us but don't let that fool you. She is definitely the athlete out of us, and probably one of the most outgoing after Pixel.

Speaking of, Pixel, who's real name is Leandra, is basically Maya's cheering squad for her games. She actually while she is the one who is the most peppy, she actually likes the more quiet events. We all, including herself, call her Pixel mainly with her fascination with pixel art.

Bass is the most competent out of us, he may seem self absorbed sometimes, but he has a heart of gold.

PJ, or Spark is the shyest out of us. While he will go to the football games to see Pixel cheerlead, or Maya play softball, but as with Pixel and I, he enjoys staying indoors. The five of us are close friends because not only for our love of video games, but also our love of MLP. You have no idea how hard it is to find someone who either won't bother you about being a brony or is one. I'm lucky that I was able to find four.

We decided that since the party was in a couple of hours we all decided to go to the park. However as we decided to look up at the sunset that we saw lime green lights coming from the sky. From what we couldn't see, a yellow light shown as six ponies arrived seeing the green lights raining down.

"Oh no! Changelings! We have to help those kids out!" Cadence said as they began to run over to the park.

"Why the heck are Changelings here?" I shouted.

"I don't know, they shouldn't be real!" Maya shouted back.

"I'm so scared!" Spark said cowering in fear worrying for his life.

"Oh, sweetie, everything will be okay." A voice whispered in his ear as he saw a butter hoof rubbing his back.

We all saw as various ponies mainly from the Mane 6, oddly switching Twilight for Cadence, for some reason as they basically fought off the Changelings causing them to retreat.

"Can I just ask, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!" Pixel, Maya and I said as we were immediately shushed.

"Don't draw too much attention to us sugarcube." Applejack said putting her hoof in my mouth.

"So vhat ve don't give your vappearance up?" Maya asked with Rainbow's hoof in her mouth.

"Actually no. Because we made so only you guys can see us, you are right now are making a fool of yourselves." Rainbow Dash said.

"Oh, well what else is new?" Bass asked causing all of us to murmur in agreement.

"So if I may, what exactly is going on?" Spark asked them.

"All will be explained soon, but after the party. We don't exactly have much time. We'll be able to talk later." Cadence said as the 11 of us walked back to my house. However once the party started, we all felt incredibly awkward since Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie just jumped into our bodies. We all had a bit of a difficult time trying to enjoy the party with this going on.

After the party, the 11 of us gathered in my room to basically discuss how they got here and why they are here.

"So, I assume you five would like an explanation to why we are here." Cadence said beginning her explanation to us nodding. "Alright now I believe we should begin with how these five ponies know you five humans. The reason for this is that Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie have had dreams since foalhood." She then turned to the ponies. "And as for what I have heard from others' conversations, Patric, Maya, Spark, Bass and Pixel know of you girls because there's a show detailing parts of our lives."

The ponies, aside from Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, were considerably uncomfortable.

"How can you three be so calm about this? They might have seen us changing!" Rarity whined.

"But you don't normally wear clo-" I was cut off by Bass.

"Just let her have this one, it'll save the headache."

"Oh no, does that mean that humans have been seeing us sleeping?" Flutter shy said incredibly scared.

"No, not at all. They don't show much 'personal' stuff in the show, just your adventures and such." Spark said making Fluttershy feel better.

"Anyways, now onto why we're here. We are basically here to provide and to seek service. I'm sure you've seen an episode where Tirek looses his fight with Twilight and her friends correct?" We all nodded. "That's not exactly how it happened for us. For us, Tirek was the one who ended up winning but while he was after our magic, we were somehow able to get it back, however, it was placed only in this key like form."

"A Ranger Key?" We all asked.

"A what?" Rainbow Dash asked back.

"A Ranger Key, a physical manifestation of a Super Sentai's power, so far there are about 39 Teams with various amounts of keys per team, the usual amount being about five or six members per team, going to the largest being ten, and the lowest being three. This would end up making you guys the 40th team!" I said pulling up a file on Ranger Keys on my laptop.

"Actually, it's not us that is the 40th team but you all." Cadence said pointing her hoof at the five of us.

"What?!" We all basically screamed.

"We don't have as much strength as we did before when we had our magic. Along with the fact the Tirek has partnered with a space empire once thought to be dead, the Zangyack. In which they told Tirek about how they tried and failed to conquer Earth about 4 years ago in 2011. They partnered togethermand tried taking over our world, and from the technology this world holds, and Zangyack's want of power, this planet is next. The only way we can fight back is for you, our partners to fight as we try to fight our enemy." Cadence then realized what she ended up saying. "I apologize for the way that it sounds like you have no choice in this, but even so-"

"We'll do it." All five of us said. The ponies, were immediately confused.

"Really? Just like that and you guys are in?" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"You five are about to go to the equivalent of a war. Are you sure you want to be a part of it?" Rarity looked sympathetically at us.

"Yes, we see how you guys need help, and we know that it won't be easy, but we can't very well get off scot free without helping our idols out of a pinch now would we?" I said as the others agreed with me.

The ponies smiled as Cadence grabbed five Mobirates with the Ranger Keys of the ponies, we all grabbed our respective items.

"Now the way for all of you to transform is-" Cadence began.

"Gokai Change!"

PONIRANGER!

As we looked at ourselves in this new form, we noticed that not only did we look like the ponies themselves, with some attachments that the Royal Guard would've had, however something surprised us, as we all shrieked, except Pixel.

"What what's wrong?" Pixel asked.

"Y-y-your mane." I said.

"What about it-" then Pixel looked up, and hid under my bed.

"Uh Pixel you realize what just-"

"Yes I realized what happened! Did I go insane? Did Pinkie go insane? Did any of you go insane and it somehow transmitted to me? Oh God what's going on?!"

"Calm down, Pixel, nothing insane has happened to you, and I see you learned how to walk as a pony." Cadence said surprised. "But we need to head out. I heard Zangyack planning to send one of their action commanders out to attack people. We need to go!"

"Right!" We all said leaving.

As we got out, while it was late, we saw what looked like a gray blue and had scissor blades for arms.

"Hahahahahah! Zangyack should've started their takeover here instead of Japan!" the alien said. A young female figure looked at the carnage going on. She then walked away into the night seeing as she could do nothing.

"Yamero Zangyack!!" I said as the five of us got there.

"Heh, I thought you five would run away. And didn't you have another one with ya?" All of us didn't answer as he began to come closer to us.

"Hey you are supposed to wait for our opening! Why are you not waiting?!" Maya screamed.

"That isn't how the real world work kid, but if you want to find, the one thing I've got is time." The kaijin said as he waited.

"What exactly are we anyway?" Spark asked us.

"We should've figured this out before we left." Bass said sighing.

"Just follow my lead guys." I said. "Harmony Red!"

"Harmony Blue!"

"Harmony Yellow!"

"Harmony White!"

"Harmony Pink!"

"Yujo Sentai, Poniranger!!!!" We all said at the end.

"Holy crap that was cool!" I squealed.

"I know right?!" Maya said.

"Um hello? Monster ready to kill people waiting in the background somewhere. Geez you kids are as childish as that train team, maybe more!" the action commander berated causing all of us to stop talking and get silent.

"Don't you DARE say that about us!" We hissed as we prepared for battle. This caught the action commander off guard seeing as how he didn't know our hidden side. We all had our plan after we took out the Gomin. Maya and I played the offensive with land and air attacks. Spark was mainly on the defense in order to cover us because of our lack of defense. Bass with elemental gem attacks and Pixel with her cannon dealt the special attacks from a distance. After a while he/she/it was on it's last legs.

"How? How did you guys get so strong in the matter of seconds?!"

"With our combat strategies, our partners' abilities and them sending out their 'strongest' first, this was inevitable." I said grabbing the Mobirates with the key slotted into it. I and the others turned the key three times.

FINAL WAVE!

We all then jumped into the air as the action commander tried using parts of his face to bring us down but was all for nothing as our five kicks landed as he exploded into nothing. Except there were five keys where he was before. I went to go check the keys out as I saw they were the keys of the Goranger.

"Guys, we need to talk these back and see if Cadence knows anything about 'em!" The others nodded as we made it to my house.

Author's Note:

And that marks the first episode. I have decided to make the kaijin based off of Sentai powers because I felt this is what needed to be done in order to make this a 40th Anniversary of Super Sentai. And no, Ninninger is not 39. Tonga is. Why because I made Akibaranger, which happened after Go-Busters canon