• Published 26th Mar 2015
  • 1,444 Views, 14 Comments

Mystery Pony Theater 3000 - JusSonic



A couple of humans, robots and ponies team up to save both worlds from a fusing and a bunch of monsters. But is Equestria ready for Mike and the bots?

  • ...
14
 14
 1,444

Chapter 6: Equestria save The Princesses!

Chapter 6: Equestria save The Princesses!

No one in Canterlot knew that the castle was under siege by the new forces. Then again, no one even know of it soon the forces kept the occupation a secret. And no one even questions humans arriving with the heroes of Equestria either.

"You guys go ahead." Zapp remarks as he prepares to drive off. "I got enough madness to last a lifetime."

"Good life!" Troy calls as the truck drives away.

"Well, there goes more allies from a movie." Mike said, commenting on Troy and Zapp exciting.

"Awww, they are useless anyway!" Gypsy remarks with a scoff. "We got what we need."

"Well, we got to get over to the castle." Fluttershy said as the group make their way to the castle. "We can only hope they didn't do something crazy."

"Like what? Send in monsters to keep us busy?" Tom Servo ask with a scoff. "They've send everything against us and we succeeded!"

"Well, mostly the ponies. We're just in the background." Crow said, complaining. "Argh! We suck! We are supposed to be co-heroes in this and we didn't do any much fighting!"

"I know! We're turning this into a pointless fic!"

The two male robots sobs loudly. Joel sighs, patting his pals on the back, saying, "Calm down, calm down, guys. I'm sure we will prove our worth somehow."

"Or die dying!" Pinkie exclaims happily, bouncing up and down.

"D-d-d-die?" Fluttershy ask in fright, squeaking a bit.

The group reach the front of the castle, and hid. They look up to see no guards at the gate. Very suspicious. It's like the enemy is practically inviting our heroes to come in.

"Could be a trap, sugah cube." Applejack said suspiciously, tipping her hat up a bit. "An' we done need 'ta sprang it."

"Well, come on!" Spike laughs as he approaches the gate. "They are expecting us. Let's get it..."

Suddenly stomping noises are heard, making the group yelp as a Dragon foot appears, stopping Spike from getting in. They gasps as a huge Red Dragon appears in the way, smirking wickedly.

"Oh, hey, it's our big Dragon friend from when he was sleeping!" Pinkie exclaims happily. "Did you enjoy your sleep?"

"Better...and now, I'm ready to stomp ya!" The Red Dragon laughs as he send out flames onto the group who dodges.

"Whoa, whoa, hey!" Joel exclaims as he and his pals dodges the flames in time.

"Red Dragon, we asked you to sleep elsewhere! Why are you attacking now?!" Twilight exclaims, teleporting while dodging the flames like mad.

"Simple. The new guys in charge offered us some gems to do this. What a Dragon to do, eh?" The Red Dragon ask with a scoff.

"Us?" Rarity ask, arching an eyebrow. She yelps as someone big flew down and send down more flames onto the heroes. It's the Green Dragon, the same one that Spike unintentionally pissed off during the time he ran away. "Eeek!"

"I see you, little thief!" Green Dragon roars, spotting Spike in fury. "Gems are mine but revenge will be an extra bonus!"

"Oh great!" Spike exclaims as he and his pals dodges the flames quickly. "I've just had to tick off one of the Dragons."

"Fluttershy!" Rainbow calls out to Fluttershy who stood there, frightened out of her coat, almost. "Use your Stare!"

"C-c-c-c-can't. Too s-s-s-s-scared." Fluttershy said with a whimper.

"Come on, Fluttershy!" Discord's spirit exclaims as he appears, pleading to his friend. "Do it for me."

"Hey, where did you went off to?!" Crow demands to Discord in annoyance. "We haven't seen ya in who knows how long?!"

"Look, the author just put me in here at random! I ain't important like you guys are in this story!"

"What's next? A big huge hydra will show up, wanting a meal?" Mike ask in amusement. Suddenly a foot lands near the human, almost crushing him. The gang turns to see a huge hydra roaring.

"Good one, Nelson." Tricia remarks to Mike sarcastically. "Now we got three monstrous assholes chasing us!"

"Not bad for an afternoon."

------------

"Let's get ready to rumble!" Forrester exclaims wickedly as he and his pals watch the monsters appearing, preparing to take down the intruders for their dark master.

"I love a good monster fight!" Bobo remarks, mouth full of popcorn.

------------------

Of course, as per usual, as Joel, Mike and the bots sat down to watch the ponies take care of the Dragons and hydra, Mike turned to the others.

"You know, it's not quite as bad, just staying around in the background." Mike said.

"I don't blame ya." Crow said as he sipped on a cup of lemonade. "Though it's weird seeing it from a different angle."

"Yeah..." Joel nodded as Fluttershy got the confidence and stared down the red dragon. "Though I wish we did a little more, you know?"

"Well, at least we're managing something..." Mike said as he was pulling out a small invention. "Say, Joel, does this Mind-Controlled Guitar still work?"

"Hmmm... may as well be worth a shot. Hook me up on it." Joel said as Mike started to do so.

As the ponies were doing battle with the Hydra and green dragon, Twiight yelped. "It's no use! We can't manage to do two things at one time... and Fluttershy is too busy staring down the red Dragon!"

"If only we had actual people to help us... like the ones that we have been constantly dragging around in the background for whatever reason!" Pinkie called.

As if on cue, a loud guitar strum was heard. The green Dragon and the Hydra instantly turned to see Joel, Tom, Crow, Gypsy and Mike all strapped in with an electrical guitar attached to hands.

"Okay, let's give them a taste of sound!" Joel said as he closed his eyes... as the guitar started to strum with the mechanical hands, causing musical notes to get summoned to beat down the Hydra.

"Drum solo!" Tom called as drum sounds were heard, beating up the life of the green Dragon.

"Trumpet, tuba, horn!" Crow called as horn sounds came out of the guitar, the musical notes strangling the lives of the hydra and green Dragon.

"And last, but most certainly not least... FULL POWER BAND!" Mike and Gypsy called as the musical instruments beat down the dragons and hydra as they were tossed all the way to the side.

Twilight smiled as she said, "I am so impressed. You guys actually did something for once!"

"Well, what can we say? We've been riffing in the background for... far too long. It's time we took a step in." Tom said.

"Well, come on, we better get going to the gates!" Twilight said as the gates opened and the others went in and entered the castle.

----------------------------------------------------

"Okay... looks like they got past the first obstacle..." Forrester said as he was holding the Element of Laughter. "Now... we just need a new plan."

"Don't worry, Clay! The dodos we hired have it covered." Pearl said. "Just give me a second, I got to powder my nose."

"Fine." Clayton rolled his eyes as he put down the Element of Laughter for a mere moment. Of course, as soon as both their backs were turned, a portal appeared out of nowhere as a hand grabbed that element and replaced it with another element. None of them noticed as Clayton said, "Just hurry up... we have some more negotiations to make with the princesses..."

"Right..." Pearl said as she walked out with her legs.

Clayton smirked as he grabbed the element. "Meanwhile... I'll be thinking about betraying you at any time... think you can take my experiments without MY warrant? You're going to be surprised..."

---------------------------------------------------

As Pearl went out, she frowned as she said, "Clayton's getting a little too needy... I'm just glad he's decided not to murder me..."

Pearl paused. "...or IS he planning to?"

Pearl frowned. "Well... not if I do it first... Once the elements are united in our hands, I'll get rid of Clayton the first chance I'll get... and turn myself back to a human. That's the second priority."

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, as Luna was biting off her ankles to get out of the cages, Celestia groaned. "Must you bite off your ankles?"

"Hey, anything to get out of these cuffs." Luna groaned as she was continuing to chew on her ankles...

Celestia groaned. "I just hope the Elements are safe..."

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at the place where the Elements are, a portal opened as a little girl's voice was heard, "Step one, completed. Now for step two, bait..."

A hand came out as she opened up the suitcase and slipped in a note. "Far back as possible... here we go... and the bait is set. Now... to wait... and while I'm waiting, I'll set up the final test..."

-----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back with the ponies, humans and bots, they started to walk around as Twilight sighed, "I can't believe how close we are to being done with this adventure."

"I know it!" Pinkie said. "I thought this would last twelve chapters, counting the prologue."

"Maybe it was a little more shorter than we thought." Tom Servo said.

"Yeah... especially since SHE hasn't done anything at all useful, we're just... dragging her around at this point." Crow sighed, pointing over to Tricia.

"Why did this character even come to existence, anyway?" Mike whispered.

"No idea." Joel whispered back.

"You know, I can hear you, right?" Tricia groaned.

Nobody else said anything as they continued onwards...

...into the castle as they move down a hall. Fortunately, there isn't any guards or villains to deal with so it looks like the gang got a clear run.

The group reaches the doors to the throne room and opens them. There's the princesses in the cages, trying to escape.

"Twilight!" Celestia exclaims as her fellow princess and her friends rush into the room.

"Celestia, I'm so sorry for this!" Twilight exclaims as she and his pals work on trying to open the cages. "Give us a few seconds and we will get you out."

"And then you two will lay in bed, screwing one another, and smoking while the slave pony starves!" Tom Servo exclaims happily, making Twilight and Celestia blush a bit.

"TOM!" The two princesses exclaims.

"Oh boy, this isn't good. The fusing is already turning ponies into lesbians. Something not bound to happen in these kind of stories." Tricia said with a frown. "See? I can be useful!"

"How about we just kill you and get it over with, Scrappy?" Rainbow ask Tricia with a glare.

"What was that?"

"Scrappy! So far, you are useless! Come on, why do we even have you around? You should've just stayed on your world and all we got would be Mike, Joel and the robots!"

"Well, she does have a point." Joel said to Tricia in concern. "Your plot seems to stop after the prologue...or was it first chapter?"

"Damn it, enough already! I get it, I was a jerk, a bitch, useless!" Tricia exclaims, feeling like hurting someone or someone else. "But I am not a Scrappy! I was put into this story for a good reason! I demand some respect, I demand..."

"Oh shut up!" Some voices exclaims, interrupting Tricia. The group saw the bad guys in the room.

"Hello, Nelson! Miss me?" Forrester ask sinisterly as he moves around in his new body.

"Give Discord his body you big meanie!" Fluttershy demands sternly. Forrester threw a ball at her which misses. The mare yelps and moves aside. "Err, when you want to..."

"Give us the elements!" Pearl demands to the heroes. "We know you have them!"

"Oh yeah, sister? You want them, you gotta fight us for them!" Gypsy exclaims sternly to Pearl.

"Dream on. Clay and I got powers you haven't dream of! The others..."

"I got a bat!" Bobo laughs as he held up a bat which slipped from his head and hits TV's Frank. "Oops. My bad!"

"That's o...ouch!" TV's Frank groans as he felt his forehead.

"We won't tell you where the elements are!" Twilight exclaims as she and her friends and allies prepare to take on the bad guys. Because let's face it, folks, it's about to happen at this point. "We will get the last one from you all, save Equestria, and send our friends home!"

"In that case, it's us against you all in a final showdown!" Forrester exclaims madly. He comment, "Okay, cue the 60s Batman fight scene music."

Brain Guy made a boom box appears as the said music appears. Tricia groans as she moves aside, "I will just be here...be useless and hope to die. All of you are jerks..."

Rainbow screamed as she started to charge right into Brain Guy as Brain Guy held a position.

BIFF!

Rainbow was still holding her position as she blinked. She saw Brain Guy down at the ground. "Uh... did anybody see what happened? I'm pretty sure I didn't hit this guy."

"CHARGE!" Dr. Erdhardt called as Rainbow charged right at him.

KAPOW!

Rainbow blinked as she saw Erdhardt on the ground with Brain Guy, still confused. "What's going on? I didn't even touch him!"

"This must be the fusing's work." Mike said.

"It's getting worse than we thought, we need to get to the Elements in my room!" Celestia whispered to Luna.

"Thanks for the info, Princess!" Forrester said as he and Pearl started running up the stairs. Celestia's eyes widened as she realized she didn't even know Forrester and Pearl were standing right next to them.

Celestia face palmed as Luna shook her head. "Oh, good one, Celestia!"

"Mike, Joel, Crow, Tom, Gypsy, Cambot, Twilight, we need you guys to go up there and save the Elements at all costs! I'm pretty sure they took the last Element with them too!" Celestia ordered.

Twilight nodded. "Right. Come on, Tricia!"

"M-me?" Tricia blinked in confusion.

"Well, you had to be in this story for a reason..." Twilight said.

"YAAAA!" Bobo called as he was holding the bat.

TWIDDLE!

Rainbow, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie and Rarity blinked as they looked up in confusion, Bobo was now joining Erdhardt and Brain Guy in the pile.

"Twiddle?" Applejack blinked in confusion.

"What, the fusing is affecting the sound effects as well?" Rarity asked.

Bobo, Brain Guy, Erdhardt and Frank then joined up.

Rainbow turned to the others. "You guys go on ahead... this might be boring to watch."

Mike, Joel, Crow, Tom, Gypsy, Cambot, Twilight and Tricia nodded as they started to follow Pearl and Forrester up to the room.

Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Rainbow then charged at the four...

EDITED!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pretty soon, Pearl and Forrester had just reached the box with the elements inside them.

"At last!" Pearl and Forrester smirked as they opened the box and got all the elements. "And now... for the affection of the world..."

Pearl and Forrester both stopped for a moment... before giving a big glare right at each other. Pearl and Forrester then each pulled out a gun and pointed it at their head.

Forrester glared at Pearl as he said, "Oh... you wanted to kill me again, eh?"

"Yeah... you too?" Pearl asked.

"Pretty much!" Forrester said, still holding the gun to her head.

"Well, one of us to bound to pull the trigger sometime..." Pearl smirked.

"Betraying your own son again... tsk tsk." Forrester rolled his eyes.

"I could say the same for you, betraying your own mother..." Pearl glared, still holding the gun.

"Stop right- oh... bad time?" Mike said as the humans, bots and Twilight stormed in.

"Just a second..." Forrester said as he and Pearl were squaring off, each still having a gun to their head.

"Hmmm..." Mike smiled as he said, "If you're going to be squaring off, can we have that Element of Laughter?"

"Fine. Just put it with the others." Forrester said, not paying attention, throwing the Element to Mike.

"Yeah, we're kinda in a quarrel here!" Pearl glared at Forrester.

"Sweet!" Twilight smiled as she put the final element in the box. "That's all the Elements... now we can finally put a stop to this madness!"

"And before we forget... wouldn't it be more appropriate to square off against each other in your own bodies?" Joel smirked.

"Hmmm... good point. We don't want to take an innocent life if I die by her hands." Forrester said...

"Let me fix you up a bit then..." Twilight said as she used her magic to transform Pearl and Dr. Forrester back to their human selves.

Pearl, not caring that she just turned back to human, along with Dr. Forrester, who also turned back to his regular human self, green lab coat and white streak in his hair, were still glaring as Twilight smiled.

"And now... for the elements..." Twilight smiled as she looked at the elements... then blinked in confusion. "Something's wrong. These aren't our elements!"

"What?" Tom and Crow said as they looked.

"Are you sure?" Joel asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure these aren't ours! I mean, we saw the real elements, these look like they were crafted by a little girl!" Twilight pointed out.

"What's this note?" Gypsy asked as Tricia picked up the note and read it.

"Dear MSTers and ponies...

As the girl responsible for the fusing that happened in the first place, I must say you guys really did a number to impress. But if you truly want the Elements back, you must succumb to one final test... find the elements in the portal I took them to... where my home dimension lies. Once you find them, you are free to exit. It doesn't matter who I am, but let's just say... I'm worse than the powers of the devil himself. Be sure to keep a watch. Be warned... you might not be ready for what you'll witness. I would say be careful, but... I'm actually hoping you die. If you want to take the challenge, the portal will activate. Step into it once you are ready.

Signed..."

"And that's it. There's just a drawing of an S with ram horns and a devil's tail in the signature." Tricia said.

Twilight blinked. "I don't know of anything like that... we better get the others in on this quick..."

BANG!

The others turned to see Pearl holding a gun, Clayton lying on the ground, dead once again.

"Looks like he was too slow for my reflexes..." Pearl smirked... when all of a sudden, she felt herself being tied up. "HEY!"

"We're taking you to a cage somewhere... just so you're out of trouble!" Tricia called as she started to drag Pearl.

"I just hope Discord got his body back..." Twilight paused.

"FINALLY!" Discord's voice was heard in excitement.

"I believe he just did..." Joel said as the others ran downstairs.

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in a dimension filled with monitors, the same little girl was sighing as she nodded. "Okay... let's see how they succumb to one final test... I can't wait to see what they can do..."

The girl chuckled to herself evilly as she relaxed. "Oh, Solara, you've got yourself a good show!"

---------------------------------------------------------

The group looks concerned. All their enemies has been taken out, but they now have to face an unknown foe to get the elements back?

Upon arriving downstairs, they found Discord, back in his own body, sighing a bit.

"Discord! Are you okay?" Fluttershy asks happily for her friend.

"Yes, I am. After a few chapters of being out of action, I am ready to kick the ass of the stinker who took my body!" Discord exclaims, determined to get payback.

"No worries! Clayton is now deader than a doornail, no offense to the doornail!" Pinkie exclaims happily, bouncing up and down.

"But now we got a new problem." Joel said in concern. "Someone took the elements to some sort of new universe."

"And I suppose you would be needing my help in getting them back." Discord said, arching an eyebrow at this.

"Pretty much." Tricia remarks as she holds Pearl. "Got any cages to put the bitch in?"

Discord snaps his fingers, making a cage appear. Tricia threw Pearl into the cage before it closes itself, locking up. The evil woman scowls, "Oh, damn it! I knew I should've just killed you all when I had a chance!"

"Tough luck, lady!" Rainbow remarks, sticking her tongue out at Pearl.

"Well, anyone up for one more team-up before we finally get back to our home?" Mike ask his friends and allies hopefully.

"I hope so! After dealing with this mess, suddenly watching movies are more tame right now." Crow said with a frown, deciding that watching movies is much better than this.

"Let's find out who the bitch is and get the stuff back!" Tom Servo exclaims, laughing like a scoundrel ready for the final battle.

"Discord? Can you get free the princesses while we're gone?" Twilight ask Discord in concern. "And be gentle with Celestia."

"Oooooh, the lover of the princess wants me to be gentle?" Discord teases Twilight, making her blush. "Come on! Even I know what's going on between you two, even before the fus..."

"And with that in mind, onward to the mission!"

“I thought we need Discord for this?” Rarity ask as the group leaves the room.

“We said “pretty much”. Besides, Discord is needed in case some jerk tried to attack Equestria while we’re gone.” Twilight points out to Rarity.

The Mane Six, Spike and humans head back to Celestia's room and to the portal. They nodded and jump in, ready for the big showdown.

"TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!" Pinkie's voice echoes as everyone jumps through the portal.

Author's Note:

The time has come to recover the elements from whoever the real main villain of this is. Will the ponies and their humans succeed and stop the fusing? Find out next time, same fan-fiction channel! Read, review and suggest.