• Published 22nd Mar 2015
  • 1,558 Views, 18 Comments

Pinkintosh Tails - The1Ryu



This is just a series of short drabbles about the uncommon shipping of Big Macintosh and Pinkie Pie.

  • ...
2
 18
 1,558

Handsome Housemaster

Handsome Housemaster
Chapter Tag: Alternate Universe


The common room of the Canterlot Uni mare’s dormitory echoed with a fitful giggling of Pinkie Pie, Bon-Bon and Redheart as they sat in a circle across for one another, acting like fillies five years younger than they were. Normally the calm patient Redheart, and the overly serious Bon Bon would never be found acting in such a giggly foolish manner, but their pink earth pony friend’s youthful energy had worked its way into them. For at least one night they had forgotten the stress and pressure of their schooling and allowed themselves to enjoy a bit of fun gossiping and joking.

“Oh would you three simmer down and go to bed,” hissed an annoyed Twilight Sparkle as she trotted in, her horn glowing to illuminate the dimly lit hall she had just come out of. “The Housemaster will be checking the floor soon and if he finds you out here you’ll be in big trouble.”

“Oh really~ do you think he soon~” Bon Bon cooed checking over her shoulder in mock fright causing the others to laugh.

“Oh I hope so, I wouldn’t mind a special goodnight from him,” Redheart fanned herself with a hoof in what was probably not a faked wave of flushed heat.

“Ugh,” Bon Bon shivered in disgust at the thought, “Redheart you know he’s married.”

“Ya, to that harpy Cheerilee.” Redheart smiled then screwed up her face and mocked a shrilled shout, “‘You should be studying, not goggling useless stallions!’”

“Hay!” Twilight shouted louder than any the trio had been that night, “She’s an educator you can’t talk about her that way!”

Redheart just waved the angry unicorn off, “You can have her after I steal Mr. Macintosh away from her.”

Twilight blushed at that, trying and failing several times to say something back.

“C’mon Twilight,” Pinkie Pie gave her friend a bright reassuring smile, “The worse Mackie will do is make us go to bed.”

Twilight flushed with anger again, glaring down at the pink mare, “Pinkie Pie you can’t call Mr. Macintosh that, it’s disrespectful. He’s…”

Before the unicorn mare could finish her statement the ‘bing’ of the elevator and the grinding sound of the cage being pulled back echoed into the room. From it stepped a large red earth pony stallion, his blond mane combed back in straight lines and his stoic face was set in a hard neutral expression, as where his eyes, but they at least held a glint of curiosity. “…here,” Twilight finished shrinking back from the large figure.

“Indeed,” He answered her in a deep voice glancing around that the four mares questioningly.

“We should get to bed,” Redheart asserted first, her flirtatious demeanor quickly dying in the actual presents of the stallion.

“Indeed.”

“Were! We were going to bed just before you came up,” Bon Bon lied getting to her hooves and rushing to her room along with Redheart and Twilight who retreated back down the dim hall.

“Indeed.” It was hard for the mares to tell if his word was an acceptance of the lie or sarcasm at how obvious it was, but they didn’t paused to ask.

“Ahh Mackie you scared them away,” Pinkie Pie gave a little whine watching her friends go. Then she looked up at him with sad puppy dog eyes, “Is the fun really over?”

His response was simply to give her a long mute stare, which, regardless if its intent, caused a large bright smile to spread across her face. She hopped up to her hooves and rhymed happily, “Okie Dokie Lokie,” before trotted off to the room she shared with Twilight, giving more than a few exaggerated swishes of her tail before she disappeared into the dim hallway.

The hall now quiet and empty, Big Macintosh, satisfied with his work, moved back to the elevator. He had a few more floors to check going up, and then he would recheck them all on his way back down. There had been no more disturbances like Pinkamina’s little get together to break up, but it still took him over an hour to get back to the little campus apartment he and his wife shared.

His body heat rose and Big Macintosh gave a snort at the thought of Pinkamina. He really should put a stop to her calling him Mackie, the rest of the residents might begin to loose respect for him if she continued to do so. However, it was not as if he had not tried to do so in the past, but even after a long lecture on the importance of respect and manners for authority figures, her only response was to jump up and give him a peck on the cheek and say, “You’re so funny Mackie.”

Big Macintosh cheeks flushed at the memory, but he shook it off made his way to his bedroom ready to sleep after a long day.

Moonlight spilled in from the open window illuminating the room with a soft pale light. That was odd, Cheerilee hated keeping the window open, always worried she’d catch a cold, but it had been a hot day and she probably expected he would shut it when he got in, which he did. Then he noticed something odder, the mare shaped lump under the covers was on the wrong side of the bed. Again, Cheerilee hated sleeping on his side, she didn’t like how his musk seeped into her coat and there would be Tartarus to pay if he didn’t fix this as well.

He was just going to gentle push her over to her own side, but when he pulled the covers back, the round blue eyes staring back up at him were not his wife’s. Before he could say or do anything Pinkie Pie shot up wrapping her hooves around his neck and pressing her muzzle to his. After a few moment of stock stillness on his part she pulled back moaning, “Mmm, apples.”

“What…” What are you doing here? What if we get caught? These where the questions that ran through the stallions mind but he was too shocked to get out more than the first word.

“You invited me for more fun silly,” Pinkie Pie giggled, ruining her sultry smile. “And don’t worry, Twilight teleported out of our room after she thought I was asleep.” She said pulled herself up to whisper into his twitching ear, “I got a pretty good idea what she’s up to, too, so I got a feeling Cheerilee going to be busy for a while.” Pinkie finished by clamping down gently onto Big Macintosh’s ear, causing the stallion to shutter.

He knew he should be worried about what the pink mare was implying, but as she nibbled softly on her captured ear he just couldn’t bring himself to think of anything else. Surrendering to her completely, as he always did, he fell softly onto the bed on top of her.

Author's Note:

There the first of the series, hopefully the Pinkinsoh fans will enjoy it and I can keep up regular posting. For now I'm going to read Ezn's Guide, because at just a quick flip through there seems to be a few writing rules I could stand to study up on.