• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,416 Views, 39 Comments

Supernatural Ponies 1: Welcome to Equestria: Here's a Case - SwiftStroke



What do you get when the Winchesters, Castiel and Bobby get trapped in Equestria? Time to find out!

  • ...
4
 39
 1,416

Hellhounds, Vampires, and Ghosts! Oh My!

Author's Note:

This chapter takes place during "Forest Labyrinth".

By the way, there's way too much I have planned to only put into one chapter. I'm going to extend the chapter number a bit. Hopefully, the chapter after this one should be the last one in the "Midnight Sky" section of the story.

The hellhound began stomping it's way up the building, growling all the way.. It was moving considerably faster than Bobby and the rest had.

"Honey, what was that?" Said a voice coming from the bedroom. "What's going on?"

"Oh, umm. Nothing Shiny! Everything's fine, just stay there. I'll be back soon." Midnight responded.

"Shiny Coin. You need to stay in the bedroom."

"Castiel? What are-. . . Oh no. It's time isn't it."

"Yes. Now please stay in there."

CRRREEEEAAAKK

"The hell was that?" Bobby wondered aloud.

"The closet door. Looks like we have some more company!" Castiel said.

"What do you mean?" Bobby asked while running to the kitchen for salt.

"This apartment building is haunted." Replied Midnight Sky.

"Hauted?!" Fluttershy gasped.

"Yeah.Well, isn't that just fine and dandy! Hey Midnight, where do you keep the salt in this place?"

"This is hardly a time for condiment searching!"

"Just tell me ya idgit!"

"Don't worry!" Pinkie Pie yelled as she flung her fluffy pink mane into a drawer and brought out the salt. "C'mon everypony! Huddle up like it's halftime at a hoofball game!" They did as they were told, and Pinkie spread the salt in a circle around the ponies.

"How did you know how to do that Pinkie?" Castiel inquired.

"Twilight had a book on this kind of thing. It fell on my head one time, and I read it!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Twilight has a book on everything!"


"AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!" A scream came in through the bedroom.

"Shiny!" Midnight shouted.

"Hold on!" Bobby said.

"I'm coming with you!" Rarity told him.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely, darling!" Rarity responded. Bobby and her then proceeded into the bedroom where a strange mare stood over Shiny Coin's limp, unconscious body. She had frazzled, lavender mane, and grey fur. The mare's insane smile revealed a gruelling set of sharp, bloody teeth.

"A vampire. Just what we need to deal with right now." Bobby said sarcastically. He then reached for an axe, or some kind of tool, but he soon remembered, he doesn't have a bag,or fingers. "Great! Just great! I don't have any weapons on me." The vampire proceeded to attacks Bobby and Rarity, lunging at them from afar. "Gee, vampires are much more . . . primitive here."

"What do you mean?" Rarity asked

"Nothin'" Bobby responded. "Oh, c'mon. Think! . . . . . Rarity!"

"Yes?"

"Do you have any knives or something like that in your bag?" (Yes, Rarity bought a bag).

"Yes, I bought a large cleaver at the store."

"When?"

"Remember when I said I needed to go somewhere?"

"Yes."

"Well, now you know. Where do I cut?"

"You need to decapitate a vampire to kill it."

"Alright." The two had been racing around the room while talking. The vampire was quick and ruthless. Reaching for whatever possible opportunity to at least scratch one of the two ponies. Once they had finished talking, Rarity took out her meat cleaver. Why they had this in Equestria? For the Griffons. Rarity swung the cleaver after swiftly dodging one of the attacks. Due to her inexperience, she just scratched the vampire. "Bobby, do you think you could hold her down?"

"It would be difficult, but I'll try. "Bobby's first attempt at grabbing the deadly mare ended in failure, and a scratched shoulder. The second time was just as unsuccessful. Finally, he got ahold of the vampire. She hissed at him while struggling to be released from his grasp."Alright Rarity. Make this mare kick her bucket!"

"Will it involve blood?"

"Of course it will!"

"Oh, umm,."

"Of course, there will be plenty more blood if you don't!"

"Alright fine." Rarity began levitating the meat cleaver. She trotted over to where Bobby had now pinned her to the bed. She brought up the cleaver, and struck(Bobby quickly dodging before it could hit him instead of the vampire). Blood sprayed onto Rarity's face as she hacked a couple more times. Finally, the deed was done. The vampire was dead. The two then trotted to the unconscious Shiny Coin. Bobby inspected the body.

"Rarity."

"Yes?"

"I need you to do something. It probably goes against nearly all yer morals, but it's absolutely necessary."

"What is it Bobby?"

"I need you to chop off Shiny Coin's head."

"Wh-wh-wha-why?"

"Because. Shiny Coin has been turned into a vampire. If we don't kill her now, she'll wake up, and become a bloodthirsty beast."

"How do you know?"

"Because, it always does. If these vampires are like the vampires I've fought, she won't be a beast at first, but she will be a vampire. She'll hunger for blood, but she will resist. Eventually, the lust for blood will get to her, and she'll take the first bite. After that, she'll become a full fledged vampire. Ponies will be in danger if we let her live, Rarity. Either she dies, or a hell of a lot of ponies die. Got it?"

*heavy sigh* "Yes. I understand. She's innocent now, but not for long. I'll do it." Rarity threw her cleaver into the air, then brought it down on the unsuspecting mare. The blood of the innocent sprayed on Rarity as she hacked. It made her feel horrible. Tears streamed down her face.

"There. It's done." Said Rarity. She cried.