• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,416 Views, 39 Comments

Supernatural Ponies 1: Welcome to Equestria: Here's a Case - SwiftStroke



What do you get when the Winchesters, Castiel and Bobby get trapped in Equestria? Time to find out!

  • ...
4
 39
 1,416

More than Four

Author's Note:

Exposition!

I hope someone got that reference:twilightsheepish:

"I see you two made it past my hellhound. Meh."

"What do you mean 'meh'?" Rainbow shouted with a smug look. "That beast failed to catch us! We were too awesome for it!"

"Oh, Rainbow. Ignorant Miss Rainbow Dash. You seem to think he was my only line of defense. His pride may be hurt for a while, but other than that, you four have come no closer to me."

"Shut it Crowley!" Dean yelled.

"Getting feisty Dean?"

"You have SO much explaining to do!"

"That doesn't mean I have to do that explaining now."

"Ugh. I thought we were the only ones sent to Equestria."

"Oh, not by a long shot Dean. I'll answer this question, because despite me being the 'oh so evil' King of Hell, I believe an explanation IS in order. You see, when you traveled through that cave, you broke the boundaries between our world and this one. This had mixed effects. When you broke the border, you didn't make a portal. You made a vacuum that sucked many creatures to Equestria, including me, my demons, and other monsters such as vampires. Anyway, I overthrew the Equestrian King of Hell-ahem- TARTARUS, and I helped set a little someone free that might give you some hard time in the future. Hopefully I'll still be here when he reaches full power. The souls would be endless. Oh, I'm rambling. The point is, it wasn't a portal. As I said, it was a vacuum. Have fun here in Equestria. I've outstayed my welcome. I'll go collect my other hellhound. He should be finished with that Midnight Sky fellow by now. Hopefully, those Castiel and his little posse didn't give her much trouble. I just got her, you know. Well, I must be off. Now that I've finished with getting back to my roots and all that. Oh, and Twilight, I wouldn't recommend trying to teleport to me. Unless you enjoy falling to your death, or burning in the fires of He-Tartarus. I'm never going to get used to that." Leaving the group of five stranded in his forest labyrinth, Crowley used an advanced version of the teleportation spell to depart.


"W-w-well." Applejack stuttered. "I suppose it's time for us to ask some questions. One, who was that?"

"That was Crowley." Dean replied. "He's the King of Hell, or Tartarus."

"Alright, two. What was all that 'vacuum to Equestria' crap he was talkin' 'bout? 'You broke the boundaries between our world and this one.'. What the hay does that mean?"

"It's nothing. Crowley can be a bit of a kook sometimes. Spouting nonsense about multiple dimensions. "

"I can't really accept that as an answer! He DEFINITELY knew what he was talkin' 'bout."

"He didn't."

"Yes, he did! Somethin's wierd's goin' on here, and we have the right to know."

"There's nothing important going on that has to do with alternate dimensions and that kind of thing."

"Ugh. fine." Applejack gave in. "He's hidin' somethin'. There's somethin' bigger than supernatural monsters happenin' here, and I'm gunna find out what." She thought.

"Lastly, how did he know our names?"

"He's the King of Hell. It's part of his job to know everyone in the world."

"Hey, do any of you have an idea on how to get out of here?" Rainbow asked.

"That's a good question." Twilight replied. "How DO we escape? Normally, going back the way we came would work, buuuuut . . ."

"We don't know our way back, and Crowley's hellhound might still be in there." Rainbow said disappointingly.

"Yes, yes. How do we escape?" Sam began to wonder. He thought for about thirty minutes. "Aha! I know exactly how to escape!" Everypony quickly darted their gazes to Sam Winchester. "Twilight, we need your help again. We need your teleportation spell. . . again. I know, I know, it barely worked the last time, but I have a idea. Correct me if I'm wrong Twilight, but you teleport by locking on to large signals of energy?"

"Yes, that's right Sam."

"Good, good. Now, do important pubic authorities like, I don't know, mayors have strong energy?"

"Yes, that's one of the things used to determine the ro- . . . oh. Alright! It sounds possible and plausible! I'll try!" Twilight agreed. She immediately began channeling her magic into her horn. Once that was done, she attempted to pinpoint her target. "Alright . . . let's see here . . . got it!" Twilight had locked on to the Mayor of Baltimare. She then distributed her teleportation magic across her friends. "Hold on guys. This'll be a bumpy ride." Twilight pushed her energy up to the surface of her horn, and released it. A purple cloud of smoke appeared in their place.


-PPoooommf- The ponies arrived.

"Welcome. What can I do for you?" A male Unicorn said sarcastically.

"Uuuuuuhhh." Twilight stammered. " We . . . just needed toooooo . . . um . . . get here . . . quicker and . . . safer." She smiled nervously.

"Ugh. Ponies these days. Just can't even comprehend the thought of exercise." The mayor muttered gruffly. "Alright. Move along now. I have business to take care of. Unless you need something else." Twilight shook her head and left with the rest of the group.

"I wonder how the others are doin'" A.J. said. "I hope they didn't run inta much trouble."

"They'll be fine." Dean stated with a smug look. "I know Bobby and Castiel, and I also know that it was a piece of cake. Those two took care of it."

"Are ya sure?"

"I'm positive."

"I guess you made a lot of women positive too Dean?" Sam joked.

"Shut up bitch!"

"Jerk." The two chuckled a bit before going off to find the other five ponies they sent to Midnight's home, in order to protect him from the dangers Crowley sent his way.