• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 1,416 Views, 39 Comments

Supernatural Ponies 1: Welcome to Equestria: Here's a Case - SwiftStroke



What do you get when the Winchesters, Castiel and Bobby get trapped in Equestria? Time to find out!

  • ...
4
 39
 1,416

Hello, Baltimare!

Author's Note:

I hope the redone version is better! I also hope it's enough!

Twilight and her friends followed four ponies to the train station. Why? They didn't know. These ponies seemed so odd to them, especially with all the talk of crossroads demons. These oddballs just barged into Ponyville without any explanation of why or how they got there, yet something was making the Mane 6 just follow them, trust them. There was something about these ponies that made Twilight and her friends feel protected, safe. Something made them feel like these four can and will do what they can to save lives. From killing a monster to defending the world from the apocalypse, these four seemed like the world's heroes. They all feel it. Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, even Pinkie admits she feels safe next to Bobby, Castiel, and the Winchesters. They also admit to not knowing why, but the bearers of the Elements Of Harmony intend to find out.

"Alright! Let's get movin'!" Bobby exclaimed.

"What're you all happy about?" Dean asked.

"Well, we're finally back on a good ol' fashioned case together! Despite it bein' under undesirable circumstances, and us being tiny horses, I'd say it's somethin' worth gettin' excited about!" That statement put a smile on Dean's face as they trotted into the train.

The train ride took at least 6 hours, and the new ponies had rested up for their first job as Equestrian citizens. While hopefully their last, the 4 were determined to make the most of it. They arrived at baltimare and stepped out of the train to get a glimpse of the glorious city

"Hello, Baltimare." Sam said. "Our first Equestrian case."

"Okay, cool." Dean remarked without seeming to have payed any attention. "I'm off to gather info." Dean trotted towards a random pony.
"Hey, I'm new here, and I was wondering if I could ask you some questions." He asked the mare. She happily obliged and told Dean to ask away. "Great! One, do you have a morgue here, and if so, where is it?"

"We do!" She replied. "Take a left up at this first intersection, then on the second turn on that street, turn left again. Not right, but left. The morgue is on the right side of that street."

The ten ponies arrived at the morgue, where they were greeted by the manager.

"Hello! Welcome to the morgue. Bringin' in the dead I presume." She said.

"Nope. We were sent here by Princess Celestia to investigate the recent deaths here." Dean and Sam told her in unison.

"Alright then! I'm glad you came. The name's Shiny Coin."

"Nice to meet you. We're glad you can help." Castiel said.

"Oh yeah, no problem. These deaths are mysterious. They look like an animal attack, most likely a wild dog. The problem is, there were no tracks. The BPD just left it as some strange 'thing', but I don't think so." The manager just kept on talking about what Princess Celestia told them.

"We know. Princess Celestia explained it all." Dean stated.

"the group reached the bodies. Shiny coin pulled out the corpses with magic.

"Here they are." She said. "Here are three of them. This one is Steel Shell, that one is Tool Box, and that's Silk Weave. They all died around the same time." Sam and Dean put some nearby medical gloves on and began examining Steel Shell.

"Eewwww! That's disgusting!" Rarity said.

"Yeah. I don't like it!" Rainbow agreed. Fluttershy barfed.

"Why are y'all pokin' around in there?! Aren't ya feelin' at least a little sick?" Applejack asked.

"Nope." Dean responded. "We do this all the time. It's part of our job."

"And what would that job be?!" Twilight asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No sense hiding it now. We're hunters. We track down, and kill supernatural beings. It's a constant thing." Sam replied.

"All the time?!" Rainbow Dash gasped. "How could you POSSIBLY do this all the time?!"

"Hey!" Dean yelled. "If you don't like it, leave! This is the job! We see death every day! From guys we know, to our family and friends, every God damn day is a blood bath! If you can't handle it, don't help us! Go home! Go live a normal life! If you stay with us on this job, you won't be able to escape! If you help us kill this crossroads demon, news will spread to hell! Hell will find you, and target you! After one job, you're a hunter! You can't help it, and you can't escape it! Even in death! So if you can't handle this, you can't handle anything! So either you stay and become hunters, or you screw off, not become hunters, and wait until hell breaks loose in Ponyville! What the hell is your choice?! Choose now, or leave!" The six ponies sat there, contemplating on whether they should stay or go, and taking in what Dean had said. They discussed and reached a consensus.

"We're all staying." Twilight said. "From what we've heard, there are odd things in Equestria. Things kept secret by the Princesses and royal guard. Things that are now appearing more often. Things that someone needs to control and take care of. That job is the job of a hunter, and we now know that. We may not be cut out for it. After all, we're just 6 ponies from a small little rural town that are really good at making friendships. Still, there's a job to do. You guys may be the ones truly cut out for it, but we can and will help as much as physically possible. We've been willing to die for Equestria. We still are, but it's now time for us to fight for it in a different way. If this is as big as a threat as it's said to be, you 4 are going to need to add to your numbers." Each group stared at each other for a while until Sam finally spoke up.

"I'm glad. I'm glad you ponies are willing to help. I just want you to know that this will NOT be a cakewalk. This whole thing won't end happy, and you'll be a changed pony when you get out of this. If you get out of this. Are you still willing to join us in this mission?"

"Yes." They said in unison.

"Good. Anyway, it's about time you learn about a crossroads demon. A crossroads demon is a demon who lives at a crossroads In a secluded area. People will come by, call for the demon and make a deal. The time is always at midnight. The person gets whatever they ask of the demon, and the demon gives a certain number of years that person has to live. Typically ten. After those ten years are up, the crossroads demon sends an invisible being called a hellhound after them to take their soul."

"Hey, I think I might know who the next target is!" Shiny Coin spoke up.

"Really?!" Dean exclaimed. "Who?"

"My husband, Midnight Sky. Ten years ago, we got together. I had miraculously fell in love with him. I didn't really like him at all beforehand, but suddenly I just . . . loved him. Couldn't live without him. Tomorrow is the anniversary of when we first got together. I assume he made the deal the day before, so he'll be hunted tonight!"

"Alright, well we're gonna have to hurry. Bobby, Castiel, Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Rarity. You guys go over to Midnight Sky's place and protect him. Me, Sam, Applejack, Rainbow, and Twilight will go to the forest and handle the demon."

"You guys ready?" Sam asked. "Let's gank this bitch."