• Published 23rd Mar 2015
  • 444 Views, 10 Comments

A Home for fallen stars - K_moonshard



Luna watches over the dreams of all the ponys of equestria yet No pony asked, Where do all the fears, pain and night mares go?

  • ...
 10
 444

What If? {Rewright}

Author's Note:

How the buck did anyone read this before. LOL. It was so bad I hope the rewright is alot better. Grammer was fixed, Spelling errors fixed.

other then that plz enjoy. oh! I'm going to keep posting regardless of likes or traffic. When i can.

Why is there No (Good) Queen in Equestria?
What if I told you there was. What if I told you she stands guard where no pony else can. Keeping Equestria safe day in and night out. What would you call her? Would her name be? What would she even look like, and what would she do to see the world she left behind.
Could one little slip up over the course of one thousand years alone change the fate of the world, or could it simply be a drip in the ocean of events to fallow.

~~~~ Two Thousand years ago (unknown Location) ~~~~

"Celestia ......" A fallen alicorn queen lay beaten and scared, calling for her eldest daughter. "Celestia its safe now, Come here."

Celestia no bigger than twilight, stumbled in from behind a broken castle pillar. Holding a little blue alicorn foul in her magic. Running to her mother’s side sobbing. "M....Mommie...Why did he do this."

Trying hold her consciousness and body together as long as she could. The queen swat to comfort her daughter. "He is not a bad pony, It is simply who he is." (Cough) "I have to go now." the queen’s body started to break down in to what can only be described as starlight. (Cough) "Your brother is just too powerful. He cannot be allowed to run free. I need you to be my big girl now..... Take care of Luna. You are queen now. I have to watch over your brother." Her body almost fully consumed. She kept a smile on her face the whole time.


"No Mommy...” (Yelling)"Why? Where are you going?"(Sobbing)"....you can’t die...."


"I'm not dying, I have to guard your brother....I..." The queen’s body was almost all gone now." I love you and will always be watching over you. Be safe, grow healthy and protect your sister and Equestria..."

At this point there was nothing left but a disembodied voice and a young sobbing Celestia clutching a small blue alicorn foul. The now queen of Equestria had lost her brother her mother and given literally the weight of the world on her shoulders.

But you know her story the ups the downs, but how did everything get so bad in in a short amount of time?


~~~~~~one thousand years ago~~~~~~~~


Imagine the deepest darkest pits of tartars. Do you have it? Good. Now go past it, somewhere forgotten in time lost to the ages. There an alabaster white alicorn with a flowing red mane sits in silence. The same deafening silence it has been for the last thousand year.

"......It’s her birthday today....Luna I wonder what kind of princess you've become I hope you and Celestia are getting along well."

"...." A Smaller alicorn Stallion, Coat as black as the deepest night and a mane that seemed to be a moving portrait of a black hole swallowing up the stars. Lay in the corner of the room silent as he has for the last thousand year's.

"You're sisters, I know they miss you.” (Or at least Celestia would I don't know if she would tell Luna about you.) she thought to herself.

"...."

"If you would just talk to me. I could teach you to balance your power."

"...."

"You are not a bad pony, in fact you're power is necessary for balance in Equestria. Please Just talk to me."

"...."


(Sigh)"Very well, But I think I can be with them in a small way now." She whispered. The former queen of Equestria lit her horn as little as she could as to try not to draw the attention of the other occupant. Opening a portal to outside world she lets a drip of what can only be described as liquid magic fall into her hooves.


One eye, that looks as though an eight pointed star was shoved into his face, creeks open. A mischievous smile from this dark alicorn horn is set a glow.



~~~~ 5 mins earlier (cloud castle lower stratosphere) ~~~~



In a castle forged of clouds. Too high for any Pegasus to fly too sisters celebrate a birthday alone and in peace as it has been for the last thousand years. But this birthday would be one to change the course of history.



"Tia come on I want you to see what I can do now." Luna now 1000 years older has just received her cutie mark. Today is her first day on the job as princess of the night. "Tia come on were going to be late."

"Calm down Luna there's still 10 minutes left before you have to raise the moon." Celestia almost fully mature now. Although longer, she still had a solid pink mane and tale.

Stepping out onto the cloud surface in to the open light. Celestia and Luna prepared to do what they do best. Celestia charged her horn to lower to sun and Luna did the same to raise the moon. As they go about their duties in assistance with the horde of unicorns on the ground. The ponies of Equestria are unaware of the existence of the princesses. This is how it had to be for now. Celestia was not ready to rule over the citizen of Equestria. So she was concerned with keeping Luna safe. The ponies down below has their problems but nothing they could not handle.


"Good job, Luna." Celestia said as she smiled down at the existed looking Luna. “It will get easier over time."


"I hope so, Tia" Looking over the edge of the clouds Luna smiles. "Look Tia, There all going to sleep I bet there going to dream of magic sheep." She giggles looking over the edge. "Tia, I'm So happy I hope things never change."


"But Why?".......A wispier looms in Luna mind.

"hu?"

"But why......Why Do they look so happy and play when the sun is out and not when the moon. The moon you worked so hard to show every pony?"


Luna Still looking over the edge of the cloud smile erased from her muzzle replaced now with a look if concern and confusion. "Why....is that?"


"Luna?" Calestia asked.





~~~~~Back In tartars (1 min prior)~~~~~



The portal ready to go, the former queen smiles at the liquid magic in her hooves. That has now taken a uni-pony shape. “Go Look over my daughters help them and guide then where I cannot." With that the former queen gently blow at the pony shaped magic so that it may travel to her daughters. At the last second a dark mass about the same size rushed past the queen’s muzzle into the portal. A flash of concern and confusion rushed across her mussel. Looking to the only other occupant of her current location. "What did you do?"

"Just wanted to make thing a little more interesting for my sisters....."Then the black alicon fell silent once more.


"Celestia,Luna please be safe, Starswarl will be there to help guide you."


"....hump..."


"Whatever you have done you will lose."


"Mother.....This is not a game of winners and losers..........It's Just a game. A game everyone had to play, and chaos is the best kind of fun."



"......oh Murphy....."


After that moment Equestria would be changed forever.