• Published 15th Mar 2015
  • 1,091 Views, 15 Comments

An angry Scotsman finds himself in Equestria - Domaldo



A teenager is sent to the land of magic and friendship and is forced to face the peaceful ponies residing in Ponyville. What can go wrong?

  • ...
5
 15
 1,091

Welp, I killed her, I hope...

Ponyville’s Hospital, Afternoon


The town’s hospital, a large building out in the open fields with only a small dirt path that leads it back towards the ponies. At first glance, it could be mistaken for a mansion with a quaint touch to it. However, the fact that the hospital’s cross could be found in both the building itself, and on a giant polished marble slab out on the front, made sure that everypony knew this was a medical facility.

Inside the building itself, doctors and nurses could be seen working their shifts. A particular mare was trotting towards her strange patient’s room. Her coat was pristine white, her mane and tail where both a light pink, while her eyes where light blue. She was also wearing a nurse-cap with the hospitals symbol on it, a white cross with 4 pink hearts around it.

Going through the hospital’s reception, ponies of about every kind where sitting within the vicinity. Some were injured, others sick and a few were just visiting their loved ones, but a peculiar couple caught the mare’s eye. They were the town’s librarian, Twilight Sparkle, and her pegasus friend, Rainbow Dash, also the town’s main weather pony. Both seemed to have a heated argument regarding her patient.

“I’m telling you Twilight, if anypony thinks they can hurt my friends and get away with it, they deserve a beatdown!” The rainbow maned mare exclaimed, getting some stares thus making the purple pony blush slightly in embarrassment.

“Calm down Rainbow, we don’t know him, and for all we know he probably acted that way because he was scared and confused about the situation, we can’t judge somepony without the full story!” The unicorn tried to reason with her friend. “Besides, aren’t you exited!? I mean, if the spell I was making actually worked, he could be from another universe, a different equestria!-” *SQUEE* “-Just imagine the possibilities!” She said trailing off. Noticing this, she finally added “Look Dash, I just don’t want you to hurt him the moment you see him, please?”

The nurse knew about his patient’s story. Apparently he is some sort of being from another world that got pulled in with the librarian’s spell. He then immediately assaulted the poor mare, then procedded to dance, and before he could do anything else he was frozen by the librarian and fell face first on the floor, breaking his muzzle.

Now, anypony would think this is complete nonsense and that the mare was crazy, but if you had lived in ponyville for as long as her, you’d get used to nonsense on a daily basis.

“Fine! I’ll behave as long as HE does” She finally complied. “BUT, the moment I see him laying a hoof on any of our friends, he better get ready for some major flank-kicking!”

“I rather you didn’t, since he is already here and we got enough patients as it is” The white mare interrupted their conversation. And before the pegasus can make her retort she informed them “Besides, he should be awake by now, so I’m going to check on him”

“Hey, Nurse Redheart? Can I come with you? I’d like to check on him as well” Twilight stood up as she said this, ready to follow the white mare.

“Not until I make sure he is awake, but don’t worry, the moment he does I’ll come get you” The nurse said as she went on her way to meet the strange unicorn, leaving the purple mare disappointed on her seat.

As she entered the colt’s room, she noticed he was still asleep. Inspecting him closer she took in his blank, blue flank. Most, if not all ponies, earn their cutiemarks during their childhood. Hence WHY this was strange for her, since she was sure this unicorn was already a teenager.

She turned around ready to leave, however a slight, irritated, whisper stopped her before she left the room. Turning back to look at the colt, her assumptions where true, he now laid wide awake. He simply stared at the ceiling, not even bothering to look back at her, which worried her.

She stared at him for an uncomfortable moment, before she forced a smile and addressed him. “Um, good morning and welcome to ponyville’s hospital, I don’t believe we have introduced ourselves” She pointed to herself “I’m Nurse Redheart, and I’m here to help you, uh, mister…?”

As she allowed the question to linger in the air and register in his head, the colt finally turned his head towards the mare. “What happened to that purple bitch” “I wanna dig her brain out with a spoon”

The nurse visibly flinched at the insult, but regained her composure and answered. “Miss Sparkle is quite alright, in fact! She wanted me to let her know the moment you recover from your…accident, I’ll tell her right away!” If anypony were to ask her where she wanted to be, ‘here’ was last on the list. As she turned around to leave the room, the unicorn exclaimed “Oi! Unstrap me first!”

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea, I’ve been told you can be… violent” ‘and vulgar’ she mentally added. She knew there was a good reason she was advised to strap the colt in the first place, and she wasn’t regretting it.

“And where is the evidence that I’m violent? Like, she FROZE me because I was DANCING, then… uh… something happened and my nose started bleeding. Then I woke up here, how am ‘I’ violent?!” He replied indignantly.

The mare opened her mouth to argue, but as she did the thought of staying here any longer than she should have penetrated her mind. So she shook her head, and left the colt alone, strapped to a bed, and angry.

Before long, the purple unicorn snuck her head through the door. She seemed relieved the colt was alright, and at the same time terrified of what he might do. She tried her best smile on and said cheerfully “Hello there, my name is Twilight Sparkle! What’s your name?”

“None of yer business” The colt said simply.

Flinching, as if the mere unfriendliness of the unicorn had physically struck her, the mare drops her smile a little. She insists however “And why is that?”

“None. Of. Yer. Business” the unicorn says, more irritated than before

At this, Twilight hangs her head. She knows he must be feeling bad, if her spell did what she think it did, then he probably got ripped from his home, family and friends, and it was her fault. “Look, I know you must feel confused, angry, scared even-” She raises her head and stares at his deep, blue eyes “-But trust me when I say this, it’s going to be a lot easier if you cooperate with me”

She looks at him expectantly. He closes his eyes and says:

“Nah”

Before Twilight can speak, he adds “I don’t plan to cooperate unless I’m released from this bloody thing” Her eyes light up “Until then, I’m not talking”

She pondered this, even if he tried anything she could cast another spell at him to neutralize him like last time, so she saw no harm in letting him free. After all, he is just a pony, right?

She undid the straps bounding him to the hard, medical bed. As he stood up, he ignored the unicorn completely and went a locker, where most of his stuff was located. There was his trusty Tam o’ Shanter, his black shades, and a wrist watch. It wasn’t much, but it was his.

As he turns around to leave through the door, the purple mare stops him in his tracks. He almost forgot her, he really wished she wasn’t there, but she was, indeed, there. “I’m not telling you my name, but I might answer something else, MIGHT” she audibly squees, “Sooo, what’s yer first question?”

Unfortunately, this released an unstoppable barrage of questions, and before he could answer one, another question popped up. Before long he just let her ramble, this was, until, a rainbow blur sped past the purple mare and clashed with the poor colt.

When he opened his eyes he was met with magenta colored eyes staring back at him. “Listen up, that mare you just talked to? She is one of my closest friends, and if you ever think of harming a single hair on her mane again, I will end you!”

At this, the colt simply stared at her, he then leaned in closer to her face. The pegasus, sure she would manage to intimidate the unicorn, was too confused to react. His face leaned in closer, moving a little to the side. His breath could be felt on her fur, slightly tickling her as he got closer. She had no idea what was going on, and before she could react, he did something she would have never expected.

As his mouth hovered over her left ear, he stated simply, one, word:

“Bitch”

“…”

“Ok, that’s IT, YOU ARE GOING DOWN PUNK!” She screamed at the colt before she lunged herself towards him. She let out a loud battle cry, until the unicorn simply ducked and let the enraged pegasus crash against the closed window, then through it, and end up sprawled on the grass outside. Glass shards where sticking out of her body, and a small pool of blood started forming all around her. Not a moment later, the hospital’s crew of nurses and doctors rushed outside and quickly got her some medical attention.

The lucky colt rises from the floor, looks towards the window and trots towards it. He looked down right before the medical ponies took the bloodied pony’s body back to the building, occasionally groaning in protest. He smiled at his good work and hoped for the best, or worse for the rainbow maned mare. “I think I killed her, bitch deserved it…” he then trotted towards the exit of his room.