• Published 13th Mar 2015
  • 439 Views, 2 Comments

Sometimes HIE doesn't have to make any sense - Sigmacipher



A human 22-yr old ends up in equestria-seriously people it's on the tin-Insanity ensues

  • ...
6
 2
 439

The rainbow bridge spell or How to screw a life

Seth Sigler had done a lot in the relatively short time he had returned to college. He had begun to make his passion for art work. He had just finished learning a few more martial arts. He had learned to over come his fear of driving a car. However there was one thing he could never prepare for in his life.

Waking up on a Sunday to go to church.

Hence when he actually woke up his parents had already taken the car and left. Now alone however Seth decided to use this opportunity to work on an unfinished piece of art for Deviantart that was for commission, maybe do some kata, and just do something productive to keep his mind off his grandparents decaying health and how it was affecting his mom.

If it were only that simple. Because as soon as he reached for the door that lead from his bedroom to the rest of the house...

A couple of moment prior to this on the planet of Gaia, in the land of Equestria, in the town of...guys really I have to spell this out for you...fine...Ponyville

"And that is why I need your guys help to prove that Humans are real." a mint colored unicorn stated to the two ponies in front of her. These two ponies were perplexed at the statement, as well a the theoretical and longer that than really important rant. The first to speak on the matter...and possible sum up the entire lecture in a nutshell for the readers sake...was the purple alicorn, resident princess and mad scientist, the element of magic, Twilight Sparkle.

"Let me get this straight, you want to use a spell from pre-discordian,"

Lyra nodded

"Possibly pre-equestrian times, that was entrusted to the Heartstring family, but you can't do it on your own,"

Lyra nodded again more vigorously.

"So you want myself and Sunset Shimmer to cast it with you thus creating a magic pool affect to allow the spell to actually work."

Lyra nodded with the enthusiasm of a bobble head doll.

"I'm might think this was a crazy and impossible idea,"

Lyra pouted a little.

"If it wasn't for SCIENCE!!!!,"

The resulting shockwave could be felt from outside of the crystal castle that was now her home and possibly all of equestria.

"Seriously I know that Humans exist but I haven't been able to prove it outside of the portal and it pretty much a dimensional copy of Equestria. And now we have it the legendary spell Rainbow bridge in our possession..."

"Hold on twilight I'm going to to let you finish," the yellow coated, bacon-maned unicorn know as Sunset Shimmer, "but I think that we should try to explain a few things about humans that Lyra might need to be aware of before we do this..."

About close to the time the said human from earlier to actually wake up to this covering of what could actually go wrong in a HiE story like this something I failed to mention earlier was happening and I should probably mention it now while the ponies are discussing the pros and cons of inter-dimensional summoning of random humans

"So that's a thing." Seth could still not believe it. He just could not believe this. He could never accept the text he had just read. For at this very day and hour his parents had just decided to make another trip to his grandparents. They of declining health who only made his parents much more like assholes than actual parents to him. Maybe it was time to get a new place. Where though just where could he go, he had no idea where to look for his own place, not to mention he still worried they might not be able to hold it together on they're own, he needed someone to talk to, he needed some friends too but who could he discuss this matter with?

Now back to Ponyville

"So I guess we're going to try this?" Sunset was reluctant but understanding. Both her and twilight had studied as Celestia's students so this was an academic challenge that they could relate to, plus she had to admit the idea was pretty cool.

"YES!!" her two compatriots shouted and thus the casting began.

Meanwhile on earth

Seth reached for the door handle and pulled, and in slow motion it happened, first the psychedelic light, the whooshing sound, the pull of air dragging through the doorway. And then...silence.

Elsewhere in the universe a pink mare shot up from her work.


Pinkie sense tingling!!

Author's Note:

Holy fourth wall breaks batman it was hard starting a fic like this but still

I still regret nothing though.