• Published 9th Mar 2015
  • 982 Views, 0 Comments

The Road to La Canela - IceDragonKing



Flitter and Cloudchaser are go on space adventure to find the planet that located the La Canela, the legendary City of Gold!

  • ...
 0
 982

Without Question (Song)

Author's Note:

The crossover story of The Road to El Dorado and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own The Road to El Dorado and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are anthro in this story.

Chapter 8 Without Question (Song)

Later, in the City of Gold, the girls came up with a plan of how to take the gold back to their home and tell it to the Queen and the vizier.

The Queen told them that the boat to be large for all the tributes of them would take for 3 days. After the discussion, they return to the chamber of their temple.

"No... 3 days are not fine..." said Flitter and she's turn to look at Cloudchaser.

"Cloudchaser, how are we going to keep thing go like this for 3 days?" asked Flitter.

"Flitter, I think you're worry too much," said Cloudchaser.

"Oh no! I'm worry in the right zone!" said Flitter as she's fly to meet her friend.

"WE... MUST... LYING LOW... FOR 3 DAYS!" said Flitter but Cloudchaser.

"But Flitter! This place is amazing! I wonder how-" said Cloudchaser as she is looking at the view before her.

"Ah no!" said Flitter.

"But-" said Cloudchaser.

"No!" said Flitter.

"But I just-" said Cloduchaser.

"You're moving!" said Flitter and Cloudchaser is immediately stop walk.

"You must stand over there!" said Flitter

"For... 3 days?!" asked Cloudchaser as she is standing with one leg.

"ABSOLUTELY! For 3 days! Don't even breath!" said Flitter and Cloudchaser falls on the ground. And then, Flitter return to look at the gold on the other side of the chamber.

When they both return to their own business. Tla comes in with a tray of glasses of green wine and of course, he had a plan in his head.

He saw that face of Cloudchaser is now kind of disappoint for being "grounded" and can't go into the city to meet its citizens who love her.

So Tla walks to her and convince her to go out and he will cover it for her. After the chat, Cloudchaser immediately fly out from the chamber.

"Hey, what happened to Cloudchaser?" asked Flitter after finish her gold washing.

"I don't know," said Tla.

"OH NO! SHE'S GONE! NO! NO! NO! NOOOOO!" shouted Flitter and Tla slowly walk to her and take him to have a seat on the sofa nearby.

"Now calm down, sweetie..." said Tla and he's go to take the drinks and give one to her.

"Maybe this may help you feel better. For the gold!" said Tla and he's hit his glass with her glass and they both drink the wine.

Unbeknownst to Flitter, Tla had a plan for her but when she's look at him closer into his eyes. She knows what he wanted

and don't mind about it after all. Besides, she's also wanted to relax as well.

"You don't have to use wine. I shall let you..." said Flitter and she's lying down on the sofa and make a sexy pose.

"You're smarter than I thought, sweetie..." said Tla and she's grab her at shoulders and pull her up to have a kiss with each other at lips.

Meanwhile, in the City, Cloudchaser is looking around the street but saw no civilians. Then, she's spotted a guard and go ask him of what is going on.

He tells her that the leader of the High Priests wanted the city to be cleanse from the guilt. Later, she saw the other two guards are punishing an old Huaca.

So Cloudchaser immediately come in and order them to stop and let go of him. Later, she's looking around and found some stuffs that can be use for her entertain.

Later, in the Garden...

"Now... let's see..." said Cloudchaser and she's starting to play her guitar that invented out from the wood, cloth and other few things.

As she is playing her guitar, Muhammad arrive with two little Huaca girls at his legs.

"Hey Muhammad... there you are!" said Cloudchaser and she's starting play the guitar faster and the girls are shock at what is Cloudchaser is doing.

After see them shocked, Cloudchaser changes the tone of the noise to go little smoother. And it work the song is very please the girls.

As she is playing her invented guitar, the folks are starting to come out from their houses and coming around the garden.

As she is playing her song, she begins to sing inside her own mind.

"The more I learn, the more I see

The less the world impassions me

The hungry heart, the roving eye

Have come to rest, do not apply

The frantic chase, the crazy ride

The thrill has gone, I step aside



(As the folks are come more and more, she's begin to play her guitar louder and when one of them wanna get the look at it.

She's decide to give it to him and let him play it for the others. As they are busying, Cloudchaser fly out from the crowd.

After leave the crowd, she go to play some of the games with the folks. Later, she's go to help the workers collecting

the seeds of the Grass Trees for the network of the webs of the Silver Spiders.)



I'd believe in anything were it not for you

Showing me by just existing only this is true

I love you, I love you, without question, I love you



(Later, she's flying with the other few Huaca to the other garden of the city. Later after they arrived, they are plying the dominoes.

And when they finished, they honor Cloudchaser to be one who turn it on. When she did, she had turned the whole silver dominoes in the golden dominoes.)



And I'd believe in anything were it not for you

Showing me by just existing only this is true

I love you, I love you, without question, I love you



(After finished the dominoes, Cloudchaser fly following Muhammad to take him back but find out that he is playing with the kids. And when the kids offer

her their ball to play with, she accepted and go play with them in the field. After that, the folks are come to look at them, including the Queen and her vizier.

On the right side of the field, the leader of the High Priests and one his guard are the looking at Cloudchaser with surprise.)

The song ends.



"Hmm... this is not what did I had expected..." said Lansuyu as he's looking into the book. The page that he is look at showing him

the grayish monstrous being with sharp claws at hands with the pink scarred face at the belly of it.

"Lady Flitter may give some answers," said Lansuyu and he's keep the book into his cloth and make him look good.

"How do I look?" asked Lansuyu

"Well..." said The Guard

"Nah... shut up!" said Lansuyu and he's walk to the temple.