• Published 9th Mar 2015
  • 975 Views, 0 Comments

The Road to La Canela - IceDragonKing



Flitter and Cloudchaser are go on space adventure to find the planet that located the La Canela, the legendary City of Gold!

  • ...
 0
 975

It's a Giant Flying Fish!

Author's Note:

The crossover story of The Road to El Dorado and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own The Road to El Dorado and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are anthro in this story.

Chapter 11 It's A Giant Flying Fish!

In the Temple of the High Priests, Lansuyu and his guard is preparing the solution that Lansuyu wanted.

After finished, the guard scoop up the reddish water and pour it into the bowl and give it to the leader of the High Priests.

"Hmm... there is something missing..." said Lansuyu after smell the water and nothing happen. So he's throw away the bowl

and go to look at the book of him again. He found that the lost ingredient of this solution is the guard who did this himself.

"It needs... more meat!" said Lansuyu and he's kick the guard into the pot below, killing him and then the gas-like magic is float

out from the pot and go straight to him. The gas-like magic pull him into the air and then into the statue of the Giant Lurkfish nearby.

The statue become alive and act directly after whatever Lansuyu is did.

"DO! AS I COMMAND!" said Lansuyu as he's looking into the glowing red eyes of the living statue of the Giant Flying Lurkfish before him.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" laughed Lansuyu

Later, in the Evening, Flitter and Cloudchaser are watching the entertain that made up by the kids in the city.

"The kids are acting better than you do! AAHHH! Finally, come the part of go back home and live like Queens," aaid Cloudchaser as she is looking Tla, who is now her lover.

"But Queens... kinda step down... from the Goddesses," said Cloudchaser and then Flitter immediately spit out the wine that she just drank.

"What?! Cloudchaser! We can't stay here! We have a plan! Remember?" asked Flitter.

"How about... we forget that plan? Hmm?" asked Cloudchaser and before Flitter going to say anything. The trouble is happen!

"BOOM!"

"ROARRR!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Flitter and Cloudchaser.

On the Temple...

"And now! They all we know about your great... divinities!" said Lansuyu and the Giant Flying Lurkfish made of statue fly down from the

top of the temple and go straight into the town. The citizens are terrified and starting to both, run away and fly away. The guards throw their spears

to it but their weapons are useless against something like this. One of the guard get hit by its tail to the wall. But he turns out okay.

"I'm okay!" said The Guard.

"ROARRR!"

"This way!" said Tla as he's riding Muhammad to the ruler nearby with Flitter and Cloudchaser are flying after from behind. The girls landed at the top of the ruler

but Tla and Muhammad get caught first and they are about to get crush. Flitter and Cloudchaser grab the rocks nearby and throw them to the Giant Flying Lurkfish.

The massive Flying Fish turn its interest to the girls and let go of Tla and Muhammad. It's following the girls to the place that the leader of the High Priests are using

for the sacrifice. They both are in the verybad and the very tough position now.

"I know what you are. And I know what you are not! And you are not... the Goddesses!" said Lansuyu and the girls quickly turn to look at each other.

"You... you're not a Goddess?!" asked Flitter and she's grab Cloudchaser at collar. And she's give a tip that this is her plan.

"How dare you?!" asked Flitter and she's throw Cloudchaser away.

"Hey! It's her stupid plan!" said Flitter.

"What?" asked Lansuyu.

"Oh! My plan said... lying low! But your plan said "Oh look at me! Look at me! I am a Goddess"!" said Flitter.

"That's not true!" said Cloudchaser.

"Who're you lying to? You made this up yourself and go with yourself!" said Flitter.

"At least I'm not a girl-hunger-guy!" said Cloudchaser.

"Ooh... strong words!" said Flitter as Cloudchaser gives her a glare.

"Listen up! "Ms. Almighty and Powerful Goddess"! We're going to be away from this barbaric planet with its gold!

If you had do as what I told you!" said Flitter as she's walk with ehr to go closer to Lansuyu with Cloudchaser.

"It's your gold only! Why do you wanted me?! You have those precious gold and a handsome guy like Tla to be with you!" said Cloudchaser.

"Fine! Then, I don't want you!" said Flitter.

"Then go back to Equestria! I'll stay here forever!" said Cloudchaser with a slap on Flitter's face. So she's slap her back. They both are slap back to each other for a few times until

Lansuyu had drop his guard because of the entertain. Before he will know, the girls punch him at face. Send him float away at the edge of the cliff. The girls grab the vnes nearby

to tie him up but he's order the Giant Flying Lurkfish upon the sky to fly down and strike them. Flitter and Cloudchaser immediately fly off and let the living statue go hit its

controller at the edge of the cliff. The statue shattered into pieces. Lansuyu is terrified to fly up and he's fall into the whirlpool below, get locked in it

and the water take him away into the darkness. Later, at the waterfall faraway from the city, he's come out from the water and heard a noise of roar.

"ROARRR!"

What he is seeing before him is invasion force of the Kraang. Kraang Subprime looks at the exhaust Huaca who believe that she is the true Goddess. That is when she's spot the golden things he wear.

"Where did you get these?!" asked Kraang Subprime

Meanwhile, in the City of Gold...

"AHAHAHAHAA! That was awesome!" said Flitter as she's looking at Cloudchaser but her best friend seem to be angry with her.

They both fly down and landed at the edge of the cliff. After they landed, the citizens quickly celebrate for their victory.

"Queen Zalan! I had decided! I would like to stay!" said Cloudchaser

"This is a very good news! Lady Cloudchaser to live with us!" said Queen Zalan and the citizens are cheering louder.

They pick Cloudchaser up and cheer up for her for celebrate that she had decided to stay with them.

"Flitter!"s aid Tla and he's quickly run to her with Muhammad.

"Is everything okay?"Asked Tla as Flitter is looking at the happy Cloudchaser with a bit of angry on her face.

"Everything... is fine..." lied Flitter.