• Published 9th Mar 2015
  • 978 Views, 0 Comments

The Road to La Canela - IceDragonKing



Flitter and Cloudchaser are go on space adventure to find the planet that located the La Canela, the legendary City of Gold!

  • ...
 0
 978

Goddesses don't Bleed!

Author's Note:

The crossover story of The Road to El Dorado and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own The Road to El Dorado and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are anthro in this story.

Chapter 10 Goddesses Don't Bleed!

The ball game started and the ballplayers run toward them one of them slide down and kick ball out of the field very hard.

After lost for a round, the girls decided to do their best to win the game to please the leader of the High Priests.

But after the many rounds of run, they all are very tired. After they are about to give up, one of the ballplayer accidentally

kick the ball out from the field again and ask for another ball. In the shadow, Tla spots a Poggle and quickly grab it and put

the creature into the ball after take out all of the feathers in the ball. Later, he gives the ball to the girls.

With the Poggle in the ball, Flitter and Cloudchaser are playing the game much easier. All they have to do are do the moves

and let the ball go on its own. The Poggle inside the ball is even roll the ball inside the holes for many times or even stop

after get kicked by the ballplayers of the other team for a few times. Before the final round, the girls accidentally kick the ball

out from the field and Tla gives them the other ball but soon find out that he had gave the normal ball of them. He shows them the

Poggle inside the ball is being with himself. The girls are shock as they're riding on back of Muhammad. When Muhammad jump,

Flitter and Cloudchaser jump out from his back and kick the ball inside the hole. The ball is now filled the hole and no longer move.

After saw nothing happen, Muhammad is secretly kick the wall and make the ball go through the hole. The shadow had reached the line

of the field and the game come to the end. The citizens are celebrate for the victory of Flitter and Cloudchaser.

"This game is awesome!" said Lansuyu and he's go with the other three High Priests, the Queen and her vizier.

"And to be the honor of your victory, I would like to have the losers for sacrifice as your tributes!" said Lansuyu and the crowd are gasp from this.

After heard that, all finest warriors kneel down and beg for mercy from their Goddesses.

"Not again! Listen now, Lansuyu!" said Cloudchaser.

"Cloudchaser, I-" said Flitter.

"There will be no more sacrifice!" said Flitter.

"But the prophecy told that both of you will devour the evil mortals and the pity killers!" said Lansuyu.

"But I don't see any of them who have the behavior like that," said Cloudchaser.

"Huh! I am the speaker of the Goddesses! I have the power to show who they truly are!" said Lansuyu.

"The Goddesses had come with their own voices now! And after this moment! This city and its citizens are no longer

need you as our speaker! Now and forever!" said Lansuyu and the crowd begin to cheer while the Queen, her vizier and

the other three High Priests are smile from what they just heard from Cloudchaser.

As they are cheering for Cloudchaser and Flitter, Lansuyu had saw something above the left eyebrow of Cloudchaser.

It's a bleeding wound! Lansuyu immediately know that she and Flitter are just the outsiders from the outside world.

"Well... as you... command, my lady," said Lansuyu.

Later, at the Temple...

"Do you know why... the Goddesses love blood?" asked Lansuyu.

"Uhh... I don't know..." said The Guard.

"Because!" said Lansuyu as he's slash on his right palm, make it bleeding.

"The Goddesses don't bleed!" said Lansuyu as he's drawing the stone inscription with his bleeding hand. Then, he's healed it with his magic.

He walks out from the temple with his guard and seeing the citizens are building the Ship from command of Queen Zalan that she's got from Cloudchaser and Flitter.

"This will be a very good bless for those false-goddesses. Goodbye!" said Lansuyu.

Three days passed, the Ship is finished. During the time that the Ship is being build, Cloudchaser is playing with the kids with her weather control ability.

Flitter and Tla have a nice date with each other. She is also teach him of some of Equestrian traditions. Muhammad mostly spend his time eating, bathing and sleeping.

After the Ship is finished, Cloudchaser is talking with the Queen about the flaws of the Ship. But she discovers that Cloudchaser really much love this place and wanted

to stay. After get discovered, she's decide to go to talk with Flitter about this.

In the Temple, in the Chamber...

"Half?!" asked Flitter.

"Of course!" said Tla.

"How about give for 10 percent and I will let you go and stayed in Equestria with us?" asked Flitter.

"You know, maybe I don't want to go to Planet Patala with you and take 1 in 3," said Tla.

"Well... how about... how about..."Said Flitter as she's walking closer to him.

"I'm listening," said Tla with a smirk on his face.

"Well... I wanted you to come with me and Cloudchaser, actually me, only me, forget about Cloudchaser," said Flitter and Tla slowly turn back and then they both kiss each other.

Unbeknownst to them, Cloudchaser is standing at the pillar nearby, heard everything that her best friend had said. The word "forget Cloudchaser" is really shattered her heart.

"Forget Cloudchaser, well... forget Flitter," said Cloudchaser as Muhammad had arrive and shock from the kiss scene that he saw before him. Then, Cloudchaser walk out with the

idea that she is no longer need her permission to stay in this beautiful city for the rest of her life.