• Published 9th Mar 2015
  • 975 Views, 0 Comments

The Road to La Canela - IceDragonKing



Flitter and Cloudchaser are go on space adventure to find the planet that located the La Canela, the legendary City of Gold!

  • ...
 0
 975

Friend Never Say Goodbye (Song)

Author's Note:

The crossover story of The Road to El Dorado and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Disclaimer: I don't own The Road to El Dorado and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

All characters are anthro in this story.

Chapter 12 Friend Never Say Goodbye (Song)

The next day, at the top of the temple, Flitter and Cloudchaser are take a view of the city

for last time before go inside. And then, the song starting to play...

"There isn't much I haven't shared

With you along the road

And through it all there'd always be

Tomorrow's episode

Suddenly that isn't true

There's another avenue

Beckoning, the great divide

Ask no questions, take no side

Who's to say who's right or wrong

Whose course is braver run

Will ever be, ask one


(Flitter is packing her stuffs, including the gold that she got. As she's packing up,

Cloudchaser is busy with dressing up herself as the Goddess of the citizens of La Canela.)


What is done has been done for the best

Though the mist in my eyes might suggest

Just a little confusion about what I'll lose

But if I started over I know I would choose

The same joy the same sadness each step of the way

That fought me and tought me that friends never say

Never say goodbye

Never say goodbye

Never say goodbye

Never say goodbye


(After finished packing up, Flitter walk to the exit and look back at Cloudchaser who is also look at her in the mirror.

Then, Flitter walks out and go down to meet the citizens for the last time. Cloudchaser is jeer at for the leaving.)


Suddenly that isn't true

There's another avenue

Beckoning, the great divide

I would choose

The same joy the same sadness each step of the way

That fought me and taught me that friends never say

Never say goodbye

Never say goodbye

Never say goodbye

Never say goodbye."


(When she's arrive, she's shake hands of the vizier, the three High Priests and all finest warriors that she had played with in the ball game with her.

She's also receive a hug from the Queen. After that, she's say goodbye to Muhammad and he's lick her back. When Cloudchaser arrive,

they both say goodbye and wish good luck for each other. Cloudchaser watches her best friend walk on the Ship that filled with

countless of golds with her lover. Seeing that Cloudchaser is sad, the Queen and her vizier convince her to join her best friend.)

The song ends.

Before Flitter will leave, Muhammad's spotting the black smokes, pink light with a bit of shooting noises come out from the jungle.

Muhammad quickly run to Cloudchaser who is slowly walking away. Muhammad pointing its head to the direction that the black smokes come out.

Both, Flitter and Cloudchaser quickly turn to look at where Muhammad is pointing and seeing th black smokes, the pink lights and hear the noises of shooting.

"The Kraang..." whispered Cloudchaser.

"My lady? What is going on?" asked Queen Zalan.

"Queen Zalan! Queen Zalan! Almost arrive now! The army of the metal monsters!" said The Guard.

"No worry, we're safe here, lad. They will the gate to the city," said Tepelan.

"But they're being led... by Lansuyu!" said The Guard.

"He's survived!"s aid Queen Zalan,

"Warriors! Prepare for battle!" said Tepelan,

"Queen Zalan! All of your warriors are no match to them! Your side will lose in this battle!" said Cloudchaser,

"Then how are we going to stop them?" asked Queen Zalan,

"There is no way..." said Cloudchaser and then she's turn to look at Flitter.

"Well... a moment, please!" said Flitter and she's use a few pieces of gold as a duplicate version of the gate to the city.

Tla accidentally keeps insult her by asking non-stop and when Flitter is to the top of her temper. She's explode and cause

the Poggle that drinking the water from the glass made of gold nearby release its glass and let the water pour on the golds.

One of the golds float hit the duplicate version of the gate of the city and make it collapse down.

"Wait! That's it! We can use the Ship to hit at the gate and collapse it down!" said Flitter.

"But... what about the golds?" asked Tla.

"Okay..."Said Flitter and she's take a deep breath.

"Queen Zalan! I got an idea!" said Flitter.

Later, at the Gate of the City, all warriors of the city are pulling the pillar by using the ropes.

When Flitter give the sign, the other group will smash the rock pillars that holding the massive pillar.

Meanwhile, in the Jungle, the Kraang invasion force are at the hill in shape of crescent.

"It's better be there! For your own sake!" said Kraang Subprime as Lansuyu is pointing into the jungle.

In the meantime, in the city, Flitter orders to smash the rock pillars and the warriors did it.

But then she saw that the rock pillars smashing too fast and they can't go in time.

Cloudchaser saw this and called Muhammad and ride it to the Ship. Muhammad jump out

into the air and Cloudchaser open her wings and fly out. She's set the masts out in time

and join her best friend once again.

"Get out of here, Cloudchaser. Or you and Muhammad will never see this place again!" said Flitter.

"I know. And don't think that I'm going to left you alone," said Cloudchaser as the Ship is sailing to the cavern.

Flitter gives the Queen her sign to order the warriors let go of the pillar. When the pillar collapse,

it's created a massive wave to the Ship and send it into the cavern very fast. The Ship hit the rocks many times

but they are still trying to controlling the Ship. When they arrive at the gate, Flitter orders them to turn the Ship

on its left side, to make it being horizon so it can hit the pillars of the gate. When the Ship is about to hit the gate,

Flitter order all four of them, including Muhammad, to grab golds as they can do and jump out from the Ship very fast.

After the event, all four of them are wet and have only a few sacks of golds with them. As Flitter is celebrate for

the great outcome of her idea. Tla and Muhammad pull her and Cloudchaser away to hide behind the rocks nearby.

What they seeing before them is Lansuyu leading invasion force of the Kraang to gate of the city.

When Lansuyu turn to look at the gate, he's surprise that it's nothing but a bunch of rocks now.

Kraang Subprime is looking around and seeing nothing but jungle, fog, rocks and river.

"GRRR! You perfidious liar! There is nothing here for Kraang!" said Kraang Subprime and she's punch him to fall into the river.

"Kraang! Arrest that liar!" said Kraang Subprime and other two Kraang Droids grab him and pull him away to go with army.

When Lansuyu opens his eyes and seeing Tla is waving at him. He's yell out to the Kraang to stop but they don't listen and just walking away.

"No! Wait! Wait! Stop! STOOOPPPP!" shouted Lansuyu as he's being drag away into the fog to be the slave of the Kraang.

After the army gone, Flitter and Cloudchaser became good friends with each other once again as they come out from hiding.

"Well... where should we go next? Probably not that way," said Cloudchaser as she's pointing at the way that the Kraang had walked to.

"I still have the map. But we need luck if I have to reprogram to located where the settlement of Hayvana is," said Flitter

"That sounds good to me!" said Tla and he's offer them go there by back of Muhammad.

"No worry! Been a long time we didn't fly by ourselves," said Flitter and she's fly up with her wings along with Cloudchaser.

"Let's follow that trail!" said Tla and he's riding Muhammad into the sunset along with Flitter and Cloudchaser to find the settlement of Hayvana.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment