• Published 11th Mar 2015
  • 416 Views, 4 Comments

Kuro, shiro to shian - Terabyte West



Nightmare moon returns, and Rainbow needs to save her friends after waking up from a 2-year long coma. Good thing she isn't just going in unprepared!

  • ...
11
 4
 416

Hurricane

It's pretty dang crazy what's been happening over these past few months. Lemme back up a bit.

Luna was on another one of her vacations so she could just wind down from all her duties, after all, she did miss quite a bit over the past 1,000 years and she's getting a headache from Twilight tutoring her in recent history. And from what I can assume, she found something miles more powerful than all our elements combined. Before she got corrupted by it, she noticed some text engraved on one side of the box containing it. Some really hard to decipher letters or something, I dunno, I'm used to reading what's in my Daring Do books. But anyway, it read:本当の悪夢. But when she opened it, the spell that Twilight was using to keep in touch with her wore off and because I was just dropping in to see if she had time to practice flying with me, I had no clue what happened to Luna. Seriously, I feared she died or something. But of course, not 5 minutes later, and Spike was a-burping a letter saying that Celestia needed us in Canterlot ASAP.

About an hour later, we were bursting through the doors as some evil laughter we ALL were familiar with was heard in the throne room. Sure enough, SHE was back. Nightmare Moon. It was almost mind boggling to see her again. Rarity, of course, fainted. Fluttershy couldn't hear what was going on, she was too busy cowering behind the rest of us. Applejack groaned, "UGGH, not THIS song & dance AGAIN!" Pinkie wasn't paying much attention to Nightmare, she was too busy going about songs and dances. I, of course decided to just fly up there and deliver a Buccaneer Blaze to her being. But that was the catch. She apparently had some sort of ethereal shield up, and I couldn't do ANYTHING to her, I doubt she even felt the breeze I was carrying. Of course, recoil kicks in, and I bounce almost right back to Twilight's face, dazed, stunned, and just generally had the wind knocked out of me. And only after that did I notice the apparently unconscious body of Celestia.

"Nightmare Moon, how were you able to return? We blasted you with the Elements and reverted you back!"

After about 5 minutes of evil laughter, "Oh. Twilight, do you not know about the notorious Honto no Akumu?"

All I could do was stare at her like she had 2 heads, and extra set of wings, and those finger things Twilight told us about after she went through that mirror. "A Honda no Akuma?"

"How were you able to get your hooves on the Truest Nightmare?" Was that what it was called? "That thing was sealed away in an underwater cavern that was guarded by the most feared creatures on the planet!"

"...Effortlessly."

And almost as though she had been expecting us to stand on the rug, iron bars slowly came out from the ground and formed an incomplete, and presumably magic-proof cage around us. I did the only thing I could think of at that point. I flew. I flew as fast as I could out of that room and away from the castle, silently promising that I would rescue my friends, no matter what the cost.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Guards!" Nightmare barked out into the aether. Instantly, two lunar guards who kinda looked like Alicorns but with thestral wings appeared in front of her.

"You!" She pointed to the first one. "Take those prisoners and chuck them into the most secluded part of this castle!" The guard saluted and, somehow, teleported the entire cage and its contents of the Mane 6, sans one Rainbow Dash onto the top of the mountain.

"And you! Find that mare that escaped and shoot her down! We can't let her reunite with the rest of the elements!" The guard saluted, teleported only a few hundred feet behind Rainbow, and blasted her, making her fall to the earth, unable to flap her wings to stabilize herself.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was about Sonic Rainboom away from the castle, I was so dang close to escaping. And then before I knew it, I heard some sorta flashing sound, and then my entire body goes stiff, meaning I can't stabilize myself to make a safe landing. I think I'm gonna crash land into a forest. I do. Everything goes black.

Author's Note:

If this appears abysmal, don't hate me. I only have myself to overlook it, and I'm just a 13-year old.