• Published 1st Mar 2015
  • 954 Views, 14 Comments

MLP: Team Fortress 2 is Magic - Probably Minion



The Mane 6 and the CMC end up in Mann Co and enlist to play in what is the greatest game on earth.

  • ...
7
 14
 954

Oh no! Where are we?

Unfortunately, the portal was having technical issues and for some reason wasn't transporting directly to CHS. Instead, the Mane 6 and the CMC ended up in some western-style rural town that was full of metal buildings and shacks. There were signs that said 'RED' and 'BLU' and advertising different types of sodas and guns. There was what looked like a railroad track in the ground.

"Where in tarnation are we?" asked Applejack.

"I don't know but it's definitely not where my CHS friends live." said Twilight.

"Wait a minute. I think the portal took us to...... MANN CO!" said Spike.

"What in the name of Celestia is Mann Co?" asked Rarity.

"It's the company in which RED and BLU do battle in Team Fortress 2." said Sweetie Belle.

"Yeah and since there's a railroad in the ground, RED and BLU are probably playing Payload right now." said Applebloom.

All of a sudden, there were random gunshots, rockets firing, and a train car with blue siren being pushed on the rail track.

"Quick! Take cover! Team BLU is about to get the payload to the end point!" yelled Spike and everyone quickly took cover.

"Team BLU is victorious!" said the voice of a woman through a loud speaker.

"Oh yeah! Victorious once again!" said Scout.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaah! Run RED cowards!" yelled Heavy who was randomly shooting RED team members with his minigun.

In the midst of all the madness, the BLU Medic saw the ponies huddled under the cover.

"What are you mysterious creatures doing here? You could have all easily been killed!" said Medic.

"We're so sorry sir! We were trying to meet my friends however our portal get messed up and we ended up here by accident. This was totally unintentional. We'll leave as soon as possible." said Twilight.

"Wait a minute! Are you the cast of "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"?" asked Medic.

"Yep. That would be us." said Fluttershy.

"Oh my goodness! Me and everyone else on BLU are really big time bronies! We've always wanted to have you guys here! Come with me and we'll get you suited up for the next battle!" said Medic.

"Oh boy! We get to see what it's like being in battle!" said Scootaloo.

"Maybe we'll get our cutie marks in Team Fortress 2." said Applebloom.

"Why the hay do the mercs want us to fight with them? I barely know anything about this game." said Applejack.

"I'm really confused too. The only thing we can do is follow their commands and hope for the best." said Twilight as they headed towards BLU's headquarters.