• Published 1st Mar 2015
  • 955 Views, 14 Comments

MLP: Team Fortress 2 is Magic - Probably Minion



The Mane 6 and the CMC end up in Mann Co and enlist to play in what is the greatest game on earth.

  • ...
7
 14
 955

Through the portal

The next morning, Twilight's friends and the CMC arrived and seemed excited about traveling to another universe.

"I can't wait to meet my human counterpart! It's gonna be so awesome!" said Rainbow Dash.

"I know right! This week is gonna be something to remember!" said Rarity.

"Alright alright, everypony calm down. I know you all are excited as I am about meeting my CHS friends for the first time. They are of course exactly like you except they are human but can't do magic like unicorns are fly like pegasi. I just want you to know things at first will be kind of unusual at first since getting used to your new bodies will take some time. When we get to the other side of the portal, I don't want anyone freaking out when they realize they turned into humans because I don't wanna make a scene when we first arrive." said Twilight.

"I have a question. What's Spike gonna turn into once we reach the other side of the portal?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"I was just about to get to that. Spike is gonna turn into a talking dog." said Twilight.

"Hey Spike, are you gonna bring your computer so we can play Team Fortress 2 when we get there?" asked Scootaloo.

"Of course I am. I don't know why I wouldn't bring my computer ever since I found out about Team Fortress 2." said Spike.

"Alright any more questions?" asked Twilight.

She waited about 10 seconds and no one asked any questions.

"Alrighty then! Let's go!" said Twilight and they were on their way to the human universe.