• Published 1st Mar 2015
  • 955 Views, 14 Comments

MLP: Team Fortress 2 is Magic - Probably Minion



The Mane 6 and the CMC end up in Mann Co and enlist to play in what is the greatest game on earth.

  • ...
7
 14
 955

Introduction

It was about 11:00 PM and Twilight was trying to get some sleep because tomorrow she was taking her friends from Equestria to meet her CHS friends for the very first time. However, one certain purple dragon was keeping her from falling asleep since his computer's brightness was on too high.

"Oh darn it! Pyro gets me every time in the corner! What was I thinking when I chose to respawn as Scout instead of Heavy at this point of the game?" grunted Spike.

"Spike, what in the name of Celestia are you doing?" asked Twilight.

"Oh sorry Twilight. I'm just getting really frustrated about the players on this server trolling me and getting me every time." said Spike.

"What game are you playing anyway?" asked Twilight.

"Team Fortress 2." said Spike.

"What's the point of this game?" asked Twilight.

"So basically there are two teams within this construction company called Mann Co. The teams are RED and BLU. There are nine characters you can play as, which are called "classes". Each class has their different type of weapons and special abilities. There are multiple game modes you can play. This game is really awesome and addicting. I highly recommend you play it if you get the chance." said Spike.

"Oh Spike please. You know that I prefer reading and actually trying to gain knowledge instead of playing video games that are brainwashing ponies. You should get some rest so you'll be ready to go to the other side of the portal in the morning. Good night Spike." said Twilight.

"Good night Twilight." said Spike.

After Twilight fell asleep 5 minutes later, Spike tried to grab his computer from underneath his covers so he could continue playing.

"Ok fine Spike, you can play for ten more minutes." said Twilight.

"Yes! Thank you!" said Spike and went right back to playing.