• Published 23rd Feb 2015
  • 874 Views, 9 Comments

What would you do - Chris Sauter



A story exploring the many ways a brony would react to being trapped in Equestria

  • ...
4
 9
 874

Rude Greeting

Someone's a meanie.

"Hello, Wyatt was it? I am Princess Celestia." The princess says to you after getting over the shock of seeing a creature like you.
"Yeah, whatever." You respond in an uninterested tone. Why? Because you're a jerk. Celestia looks offended for only the slightest moment before continuing.
"Where are you from Keith?" Celestia asks, crooking her head to the left.
"Earth or something I guess." You say, still being a total douche. This time Celestia's face stays offended. Clearly, she is not a fan of you.
"Well, I've never heard of Earth before. But if you wish to return, then I'm sure we can find a way." Celestia says, putting on a fake smile but still scowling at you.
"UGH! Fuck. That. I'm out! See ya!" You say, flipping the princess the bird as you stroll past her guards and the other ponies. You exit the castle, happy that none of those damn ponies followed you. I mean, who would want to have fun with fluffy little ponies that love everything? A moron, that's who.

You hop aboard the train and sit in the back.
"Might as well take a nap while I'm here." You think to yourself, closing your eyes and laying head back.
"How dare you sit in the great and powerful Trixie's seat, you...you beast!" You hear a voice yell at you. Opening your eyes, you find a light blue pony with a pretty white mane. Her cutie mark is some sort of wand with magic dust following it. She's wearing a hat bigger than her head, and a cape. Both are a light shade of purple, with stars all over it. There is a small diamond holding the ends of the cape together. Yours eyes travel up and meet hers, a nice shade of purple, and full of more hate than you thought possible from such adorable creatures.
"Trixie said, get out of her seat!" The small blue unicorn yelled at you.

Not in the mood to start a fight, you move to the side.
"That is Trixie's seat as well! All of the seats belong to the great and powerful TRIXIE!" Trixie yells at you. You look around and see that all the seat do have her cutie mark on them.

Well, even jerks need friends. So, what are you going to do?

Stay Here
Leave: