• Published 23rd Feb 2015
  • 874 Views, 9 Comments

What would you do - Chris Sauter



A story exploring the many ways a brony would react to being trapped in Equestria

  • ...
4
 9
 874

Chapter 1

"Wyatt get up! You're gonna be late for school!" Your mother's shrill voice shouted at you from downstairs. You woke up slowly, letting your eyes adjust to the light as you sat up. Your alarm clock read 6:00. You had a little over an hour to get ready.

Hopping out of bed you put on your clothes. Nothing more than a simple t-shirt and shorts. Heading to the bathroom, you grab the brush and quickly fix up your shoulder length brown hair. Getting it out of your face is one thing, but keeping it out of your face is nearly impossible. After a couple minutes of brushing, you head to the kitchen, not seeing your mother, she must be in her own room. You grab a bowl of cereal and eat it quickly. Going back upstairs you back your bag with everything you need. Math, science, social studies books, last nights homework, etc.

Without looking you reach to your desk, trying to grab the last sheet of your math homework, but you feel something metal and hard in your hand.
You bring it to your face and see that it appears to be made of gold. On one side is a big 1 and below it is "BIT" etched in bold. On the other side is...is that Celestia? Yes, even though you would never admit it to anyone, you watch My Little Pony often. The show is cute and funny, you find it very enjoyable. And, although she's not your favorite pony you could still recognize Celestia anywhere. This coin is not something that belongs to you, this much is obvious. So where did it come from?

"WYATT! The bus is here! Get a move on!" Your mother yells. You could quickly finish your investigations, or just leave the coin there. Hopefully it will still be waiting for you when you get back. Well Wyatt, what is your choice?

Investigate
Leave It