• Published 23rd Feb 2015
  • 874 Views, 9 Comments

What would you do - Chris Sauter



A story exploring the many ways a brony would react to being trapped in Equestria

  • ...
4
 9
 874

Investigate

You decide to do one test before leaving, just to see if this is real gold. You bite down on the coin with your teeth and are surprised to feel it heat up to nearly 200 degrees. You drop the coin and see that it is dark red. Steam is coming off of it as the carpet floor you dropped it upon burns to a dark black.

Suddenly, there's a blinding flash of light. It's too bright, you can't see. The world around you goes white before your eyes close and everything fades to black. You don't feel the hard wood underneath the single thin layer of carpet as you fall back. Just cool air rushing past you.

"Is it alright?" A feminine voice asks. It sounds familiar.
"I don't know. Maybe we should take it to Princess Celestia?" Another voice responds. This one you know you've heard.
"Hey I think it's waking up!" The first voice shouts. Wait, is that Rainbow Dash?
You groggily wake up, the bright sun shines into your eyes as you open them and see 6 figures standing around you.
"Be careful girls, it could be dangerous." A voice you now recognize as Twilight Sparkle warns.
You sit up and rub your eyes for a few seconds before looking around you.
The mane 6, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, and Fluttershy are all standing around you. Each around 2-3 feet tall and looking very soft.
"What kind of weird dream is this?" You ask no one in particular as you stand up. Even Rainbow Dash, the self proclaimed "Fearless flier" cowers a little at your impressive 6 foot height.
"Um..y-you're not going to hurt us...are you mister big scary monster?" You hear a scared little voice behind you ask.
You turn around to see Fluttershy, hiding her eyes behind her hooves. She pokes them out and you can see the fear in them. You've only said 7 words and she already looks ready to faint.

Looks like Shy-Shy is real scared of you "Mister Monster". Well, it's time to make a first impression. What are you going to do to introduce yourself?

Ask where you are
Comfort Fluttershy
Scream and Run