• Published 23rd Feb 2015
  • 874 Views, 9 Comments

What would you do - Chris Sauter



A story exploring the many ways a brony would react to being trapped in Equestria

  • ...
4
 9
 874

Ask Where You Are

What do you mean "Where are you?" You watch the show don't you? Oh well...

Suddenly everything that's happening sinks in and you scream, falling backwards and crawling away from what is clearly a harmless pony. The ones standing around you also shout and jump away, afraid that what you are doing is some sort of attack but soon learning that you're just scared.
"Aww I think he's scarred." Fluttershy said after learning this. She walked up to you and started petting your hair, as if you were a cat. The feeling of her soft hooves was actually very soothing. Twilight walked over to you and knelt.

"Hello, I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle. Welcome to Ponyville. I've never seen a creature like you." She says, staring at you with a look of wonder.
"Hi, I'm Wyatt Philips. I'm a human, I come from California, the land of palm trees and Disneyland." You tell her. Holding out your hand, but then remembering that ponies don't have hands.
"Amazing..." You hear Twilight say as she walks around you, studying your features. Suddenly, she comes to her senses. "We need to take you to meet the Princess! Here, follow us." She says before walking off.
You follow her, looking around the forest you have found yourself in. It is an interesting place and this is a weird dream. But, you've never had a dream where you got to meet Fluttershy, so might as well enjoy this while it last.
"Oh you must tell me, what is this outfit you're wearing?" Rarity asks, signalling to your t-shirt with her hoof.

Your shirt is tie-dyed and 1 size too big but you never cared that much, but to a pony who's never seen an outfit like yours, it must look amazing.
"It's called a t-shirt. Everyone in my world wears them." You tell her.
"Oh, a world of culture! I simply must visit it sometime!" She says, practically jumping up and down in excitement.
"Yeah, and the rainbow look is pretty awesome." Rainbow says, floating up above you.
By the time you finally reach your destination you've answered hundred of questions. Everything from what an XBOX is to who you are.
"You can tell me more about this land of Disney later, I think we're here." Twilight said.
You looked and saw that you were standing at a train station. You had been too focused on questions to notice, but now you saw the large crowd gathering around to see you. It took a lot of work to push past the crowd and get on the train, but eventually, you were off. On your way to Canterlot.So, can ya tell me more 'bout this Billy Ray Cyrus fellah. " Applejack said after everyone had settled in.

The train ride took just under a day to complete, but the 7 of you had finally reached Canterlot. You would've been there sooner, but you had made the mistake of giving Pinkie a candy bar. It took a few hours and lots of rope to keep her from jumping all over the train.
You were fully aware of all the stares you were receiving as you walked up to the large golden doors to the castle. Even the guards who had been trained to be fearless, were nervous as they walked by you. One of the guards knocked on Celestia's door.
"Princess, there's a creature here to see you. Calls itself a Keith." The tan guard said. His gold armor reflecting the sun which poured through the windows.
"A what?" The princess asked as she opened her door and looked to the guard. Her gaze quickly went to me and her eyes went wide. She stumbled back but quickly found her balance. Even Princess Celestia was not as tall as you, standing at just over 5 foot.

Well, time to truly decide how this world will see you? This is a princess, how will you introduce yourself to her?

Polite greeting:
Rude Greeting
Cute Greeting