• Published 8th Feb 2015
  • 8,018 Views, 25 Comments

Locked in - Gassipons



Rainbow Dash and Rarity find themselves left locked in a shopping mall after closing hours, and Dashie's bellyache only promises to make matters worse...

  • ...
11
 25
 8,018

CHAPTER TWO

Rarity tried it again, and then another time; her breathing grew faster at the dawning realisation that they appeared to be stuck.

Rainbow Dash was now sat up against a wall, wincing at the gradually worsening pain in her belly.
With the pain something deep in her bowels seemed to swell and grow heavy..

"R-Rarity? Can we go now?"

"No, we can't! We're stuck in here forever!"

"They'll let us out in the morning.."

"I can't wait that long! Not in here! It's too.. Small."

"Well, you had your opportunity to sleep in a bed, but that wasn't good enough either."

"Oh, shut up."

"Urgh... Make it stop.."

"Oh, stop complaining!"



"Purrrrr"


Rarity looked up.
"Wh-what was that..?"

She looked over to Rainbow Dash, who was grimacing and fanning her wings.

"Sorry about that, Rarity..."

The realisation hit her and she gasped, repulsed.

"Do NOT tell me that was what I think it was.. You did NOT just break wind in here!"

A sickeningly warm, eggy scent hit her nose and her suspicions were confirmed.
Rarity's hoof shot up to her nostrils immediately, and she physically gagged on the sulphurous wind.

"That's revolting! I-I can't believe you did that!"

Rainbow Dash just rolled her eyes and uttered a harried "tsk" beneath her breath.

"S-sorry, Rarity. I can't help it."

"If we're going to be stuck in here we can't have you doing THAT -- oh, Celestia that smells foul! What in Equestria did you eat?!"

"That 'beef' stuff, I told you."

Rarity's nose wrinkled up. "Well it smells like it was off, whatever it was."

Eventually the hot stench of eggs diluted into the air, but the gas in Rainbow Dash's stomach certainly had not.
It wasn't like her at all to be considerate and well-mannered, but Rainbow Dash tried her hardest to not release any more gas; every time she felt some pool by her anus she just clenched nice and hard until it wormed its way back up.

Rarity sighed, sitting down against the wall and sighing again forlornly.

"Y-you haven't... How should I say.. 'Let off steam' in a while." She said coldly, looking over to her bloated friend.

Rainbow Dash grimaced, her stomach showing its disapproval of her holding her farts in with a loud growling.

"I'm trying not to, but Celestia does it h-hurt. I haven't had pains like this since that time I binged out at Bronco Bell and spent the whole night on the toilet with-"

"-Too much information, Rainbow Dash." Rarity interrupted with a disgusted look on her face.

"Urgh. I don't know how much l-longer I can hold it in..." Rainbow's voice trembled as the gas in her rectum finally won over and poured out in a long, low
"Brrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaarrpt-prt-prp-prrp-put-put-put-pshooo~~"

She sighed, flapping her wings again and adding a brief chuckle.

"Told you I couldn't hold it in! D-damn, I wonder how long that one was!"

Rarity dry heaved. The smell hadn't even reached her yet, but the mere prospect and duration made her stomach reel.

"You're absolutely vile, Rainbow Dash.. Eugh! After this I'm not sure I'll even want to be associated with you!" Rarity flicked her head up snootily.

Rainbow Dash just laughed at Rarity's melodramatic behaviour.

"It's just a little gas! Everypony farts!"

Rarity averted as if the mere word itself angered her.

"No, Rainbow Dash, mares do not... Do.. That, they gracefully break wind when they're not in the company of others. You have no grasp of manners, do you?"

"Whatever. I bet your farts REALLY stink." Rainbow giggled, watching her friend sputter and gasp in shock.

Rarity just looked away from her friend again, holding her breath until she was sure the most recent fart had passed.

"So, what's your record?" Rainbow Dash broke the silence suddenly.

"Record? Record of wh-what?"

"Farts. You gotta have a record, even if it's just half a second."

Rarity's response was starved in a revolted gasp, and she rolled her eyes at Rainbow.

"How would I know? I dont exactly.. T-time my... 'Emissions'."

"Shame. My current limit's about fifty seven seconds. So close to breaking that minute mark..."

Rarity's jaw dropped in shock and disgust as she listened to her friend compare such a disgusting habit as flatulence to a competitive sport.
The word 'current' send a shiver down her spine.

"I- I wasn't even aware one could... Cut the cheese for such a length.."

"Are you kidding me? That's not even the best. I met a stallion once who could rip flank for almost two minutes. Two whole minutes! That takes talent."

"Wh-where did you even meet this stallion?" Rarity asked, not expecting any good answer.

"Think it was the Fillydelphia Flatcomp. I'm gonna win that one day.."

"Flatcomp? What in EQUESTRIA is that?!"

"It's a big event over in Filly. There are contests with ponies from all over Equestria for all sorts of factors; smell, length, volume; I've only won like three of the contests."

Rarity blushed hard. "H-have you..?"
She almost felt sick.

"Yup. Smell, volume.. Uh... Pretty sure I won moistness."

"M-moistness?"

"Yeah. How wet your farts are. It's pretty fun, but you get a lot of accidents with the weak ones." She chuckled at this, remembering one time she'd won to a stallion who'd let out more than just gas.

"And how.. Do they judge something like that?"

"Depends on which contest it is.
For the length, they obviously just time it.
For the smell, they get some weak little ponies strapped behind the contestants, and judge it based on which passes out first.
The wetness is pretty fun -- they make you fart onto a cloth, and after you've let loose the one most damp from the sheer wetness of the fart decides the winner."

Rarity was utterly disgusted, but at the same time everything her friend was telling her intrigued her, and it seemed as if talking was stopping Rainbow Dash from farting quite as much.
"And the volume? How does that work?"

"Oh, they have some strange little device thingie to measure it. Twilight would probably understand."

"This all sounds.. Complex."

"It is. I'm currently the leading champion in all but one category; gotta say it feels just great as a mare winning against a stallion."

On a couple of unintentional occasions around Applejack Rarity had been witness to her big brother's farts.
That foul smell of his flatus was still strong enough for her to perfectly recall now; the fact Rainbow had gone worse than that was truly shocking.

"And the length?"

Rainbow grimaced at the mass load of gas she'd been holding in just so she could talk.
"Yeah, I haven't won that one yet. I'm gonna this year, though."

"Who is this other stallion? The one who's champion for length."

"He calls himself 'the boomer'. He used to be the champion in all the categories until I beat him. Still can't touch his minute and forty second length record, though, and he knows it.
Last year, I only managed a forty-second fart and after showing me up by a minute, he proceeded to rip several ten second-long farts right onto my muzzle! I can see why he won smell all those years.."

"That's.. Quite impressive, I must say. That's a long time."

"Yeah, I know. I'm still convinced he's a cheater."

"Well, you are a mare and he is a stallion. I suppose he's just better."

Rainbow was outraged, and would have gestured wildly at Rarity had her gut not kept her animation limited.

"That doesn't mean anything. Mostly every contestant entering into that tournament is a stallion. There are only me and three other mares."

Rainbow Dash punctuated this point with a fresh release, lifting a leg to let the wet blast of wind escape.

"I-if you say so, Rainbow Dash."
Within a few seconds Rarity got wind of the latest gaseous discharge, and wrinkled her nose again.
The smell was not unlike that of a nauseously warm egg and cress sandwhich, although one that had been left in the sun for a week and perfumed by a skunk, Rarity thought.

It was going to be a long night...