• Published 5th Feb 2015
  • 608 Views, 9 Comments

Pony's Creed: Sisterhoof - Derpyforever



Two mares. One secret that connects them. One secret that may kill them.

  • ...
2
 9
 608

Sequence 2

Sequence 2
"Swords up." an alicorn ordered as a light brown pegasus held up his wooden sword against a unicorn, whom did the same in turn except using his magic.

The alicorn had a mane and coat that matched the color of the nighttime sky as both gave off a majestic mist. He looked to the brown pegasus as he said, "Remember Ezio, you only got three legs to stand on. Your balance has to be impeccable."

"Don't worry." Ezio grinned as he looked at his colt, yellowish gray unicorn companion, "I don't need magic to win."

"Sure does help," young colt replied, "I'll try to go easy on you, pal."

"That's a lie," Ezio chuckled, "Come on, Discord, you should know me better than that."

"You can always see right through me." Discord laughed.

"Boys!" the alicorn said sternly, "Focus."

"Sorry, Cosmos." they both sighed as they looked back at each other.

"Ladies first." Discord said as he got into a battle position.

"Age before beauty." Ezio shot back, doing the same.

The two stood off for a few more minutes as a gentle breeze blows across their faces. Then Discord swung first as Ezio blocked it.

"Nice reaction." Discord complimented as the swords bowed back and forth a little as each pushed against their opponent.

"Nice attack." Ezio replied before they both retracted their swords and hopped away from each other.

"Always press your advantages in your opponent's hesitation." Cosmos reminded as the two swung back and forth unsuccessfully, "Make them pay for thinking."

Discord glanced down at Ezio's leg as his teal tinted white aura manifested around it. Ezio was quickly swung off his hooves as he landed on to the ground with a grunt. He opened his eyes and saw Discord raise his sword, but when it came down, Ezio rolled out of the way before he was struck.

"Got to be quicker than that." Ezio grinned then lunged at Discord and tackled him to the ground.

Discord countered by using his legs to push Ezio into the air and onto his back. The two hastily popped back up and away from each other.

"Go Ezio!" a voice declared as they all looked to the source and saw a filly Celestia and Solar watching from the garden's entrance.

"Tia." Ezio smiled but was suddenly swept off his hooves and onto in his back again as a wooden sword lightly pressed into his chest, Discord standing above him.

"Good work, Discord." Cosmos congratulated as Discord retracted his sword and extended his hoof out to Ezio, helping him up, "And you Ezio, focus. Disappointing, and for which, you are in charge of cleaning the weapons room with Lunar tonight."

"Aww man." Ezio muttered under his breath.

"Ezio." Cosmos glared.

"Sorry," Ezio straighten up, blushing slightly as he heard the giggles from the two fillies watching and the snicker from his best friend.

"Better." Cosmos relaxed and began making his way out of the garden, "Training dismissed."

"Bye, Dad." Celestia said as Cosmos walked by.

"See you later, baby." Cosmos smiled as he gave a kiss on her forehead and looked up to Solar, "And have a good afternoon, Solar."

"You too, Uncle Cos." Solar beamed as Cosmos made his way back to the Canterlot Castle.

Discord and Ezio then walked up to the two as they turned back around.

"Hey mares," Discord smiled, "enjoyed the show?"

"I enjoyed the part were Ezio got his flank kicked." Solar grinned.

"Shut up, Flare." Ezio snarled, "How about you try to fight with no magic."

"I bet I could." Solar replied.

"No you couldn't," Discord interjected, "it takes skill."

"What are you trying to say?" Solar growled.

"You got no skill." Discord smirked.

"I show you skill." Solar tackled Discord as the two rolled around on the ground, ending with Solar pinning him down, "Pinned you."

"Oh really?" Discord replied, then suddenly flung his whole body up, throwing Solar off of him as the two wrestle each other again only for the same results.

"Pinned you again." Solar smirked as she got off of Discord, allowing him to get up.

"Twice," Ezio chuckled, "what happened, Discord?"

"Shut up, I'm tired," Discord huffed as he brushed some grass off of himself, "I had acrobatic training this morning because I was sick last week."

"Come on, guys." Celestia interjected, "No point in fighting."

"Tia's, right." Ezio nodded, "We'll have plenty of time to fight when we're older."

"Fine," Discord rolled his eyes, "anyways, I'm starved; I'm going to go eat."

"I'm in." Solar said.

"Me to." Celestia smiled.

"Let's hurry up, then," Ezio declared, "supper's about to start."

The four headed to the dining hall where many ponies we're sitting, and chatting. Celestia parted from the group and ran up to the two alicorns at the end of the long table.

"Hey Dad." Celestia called as she came up to Cosmos, "Can I sit with my friends today?"

"I don't know," Cosmos looked down to her, "Let me see... Did you clean your room?"

"Yes, sir." Celestia beamed.

"Finished your homework?"

"Yep."

"Helped your Mom with the garden?"

"Yep."

"Give your Dad a hug?"

Celestia jumped up into his lap and wrapped her hooves around him, then looked up and smiled, "Yep."

"Well, I don't know..."

"Dad." Celestia begged.

"Cosmos," the other alicorn scolded, her coat and mane acting the same way as Cosmos's, only they were colored to match the beauty of daylight.

"I'm kidding." Cosmos chuckled, as he ruffled his daughter's pink mane, "Go ahead kiddo, as long as it's alright with Glaxia."

"Of course." the other alicorn nodded.

"Yes." Celestia quietly cheered, "Thanks Mom, Thanks Dad."

"You’re welcome," they both chuckled.

Celestia ran back to her friends as they all took a seat with other kids off at a separate table.

"Alright guys," Celestia beamed, "what are we going to do tonight?"

"We know what Ezio is doing." Discord grinned.

"Ah, come on Discord," Ezio chuckled, "it's not going to be hard."

"Have you met Lunar?" Discord looked at Ezio.

"Well.. no..."

"Look," Discord nodded over to the end of the children's table where a small, black mane, white alicorn with glasses was reading a book with nopony around him, "He's a nerd, doesn't speak much, and when he does, it's to get away from you. In my opinion, he is a stuck up know-it-all.

"Or he's just shy." Solar corrected.

"How would you know?" Discord asked.

"It's called getting to know somepony before you judge him." Solar rolled her eyes, "He's from Bitan. He was the Prince there, until the Tempmares took it over, killed any royalty who opposed, including Lunar's parents."

"How do you know all this?" Ezio asked.

"My mom told me, so I got to know him.” Solar replied then punched Discord in his shoulder hard, causing him to gasp in pain, "Unlike this jerk."

"Ow." Discord quietly groaned, "That was my shoulder I dislocated this morning."

"Oops," Solar grinned to the others, "should have asked."

Discord glared at them as they all snickered a little.

After supper, everypony left the dining hall. Some left for bed, some stayed up for training, and others climb up into the trees to guard the castle.

"Alright guys," Ezio sighed, "see you tomorrow."

"Alright Ezio." Solar nodded.

"Bye Ezio." Celestia waved.

"We'll try not to have too much fun without you." Discord smiled as he and Ezio gave each other a hoof bump.

"Thanks pal." Ezio chuckled as he began to make his way to the weapons room in the basement, "See you in the morning."

Ezio headed down a staircase and a few stone corridors. He found Lunar already at the door upon reaching the weapons room.

"Hey." Ezio smiled.

"Good evening." Lunar quickly replied as he stayed behind the book.

Silence followed as Ezio stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do.

"So, uh, you ready?" Ezio asked as he pulled out a key and unlocked the door, opening it to a cluttered room. Spears, muskets, bows, swords, you name it, it was on the floor, "This might take longer than I thought."

Lunar was unresponsive as Ezio shook his head. He looked back at the mess and walked inside. He picked up a sword and put it back up on the wall. He looked back Lunar to see him sitting down next to the door, still buried in his book.

"Hey!" Ezio exclaimed, "Are you going to help?!"

Lunar didn't reply.

"Lunar!" Ezio barked as he approached up to him, "Get your muzzle out of that book and help me!"

Nothing happened as Ezio's threw his hooves in the air and declared, "Fine, I'll do it myself!"

Ezio turned back around, but was shocked as every object rose into the air and into their appropriate positions. They all had an orange-red aura around them as they moved, like the one Lunar's book had. Like the one his horn, he was emitting.

Ezio's mouth dropped as he looked at Lunar, still behind his book.

"Wh-Ho... Thanks," Ezio replied unsurely.

Again, only silence came from Lunar as he got up and made way for the door.

"Wait." Ezio grabbed Lunar's shoulder and said, "Where are you going, and why did you do that?"

"Please, d-don't touch me." Lunar said barely audible as he tried to shy away from Ezio's hoof.

"Lunar?" Ezio took another step closer as Lunar moved away from him.

Ezio slowly reached his hoof out and gently grabbed the book. He lowered it to see Lunar's black mane cover half of his face over his glasses.

"I'm just trying to talk to you, ok." Ezio calmly said, "No need to be shy."

Lunar slowly nodded as he relaxed a little.

"Ok," Ezio smiled, "Let's start with our names, mine is Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Ezio for short."

"I'm Lunar Eclipse." Lunar replied as he and Ezio sat down.

"Nice to meet you." Ezio beamed, "So, Lunar, I've been told your from Bitan. How was it like over there?"

"Alright, I guess." Lunar shrugged.

"What were you reading?" Ezio asked as he looked at the title of the book he took from Lunar, "A Two Way Mirror. What's that?"

"It's nothing really," Lunar replied, "I mean, the way you are, you'd think it's stupid."

"What do you mean?"

"I study ponies." Lunar explained, "From a distance, I watch what they do, how they act, what they like and dislike, and their responses to others so if I accidentally ever cross a pony, I know what to do so I won't get beat up. Like you. You are a strong, sort of a jock type of pony. So I know to try and stay out of your way and try not to exist in your eyes."

"Why in Equestria would you want to do that?" Ezio asked.

"So you wouldn't beat me up." Lunar answered.

"I would never do something like that." Ezio smiled, "Not to friend."

"A-A... Friend?"

"Yeah, friend, chum, buddy, pal," Ezio listed, "you’re all of those to me."

"A friend," Lunar repeated, "I never had one before."

"Well, it's time to change that." Ezio declared as he got up and extended his hoof to Lunar, "Come on, I'll introduce you to my other friends."

Lunar looked up at Ezio, and then smiled as Ezio helped him up, "Alright, sounds good."

Lunar collected his books, and then followed Ezio out of the weapons room.

###

Ezio was inside the Canterlot Castle's Library. He was in a stone corridor underground that ended with a gated doorway. He pulled a lever and the gate opened to a small room. Inside was a chest.

"5... 2... 9," Ezio mumbled as he turned the dials and opened the chest.

He pulled out a stone disk from underneath his Assassin Robe and placed it inside the empty chest. He closed the chest, spun the dials randomly, re-closed the gate, and left the building.

(To Be Continued...)