• Published 6th Feb 2015
  • 825 Views, 18 Comments

Less is more - SilverTongueOfCanterlot



I've always found Trixie to be rather impressive, yes her boasts got her in trouble with most crowds but she's a showman, she's only trying to draw their attention but when I find she has an amazing talent no one knows about? I just have to help her

  • ...
14
 18
 825

(Bonus Chapter) Mirror Mirror

Author's Note:

The longest chapter ever followed by the shortest chapter ever :rainbowlaugh:

Ok this bonus chapter is just because I couldn't fit this part into the story, read it if you want or skip it if you don't this is just what happened in yeh bedroom when Trixie was changing out of the bath towel

Trixie stepped out of the bathroom feeling fresh and clean, smiling over at me as she watched me walk downstairs clearly trying not to look. She giggled to herself 'such a gentleman.' She thought, turning to face my bedroom door and crossing the hall and stepping inside as she opened the door, promptly closing it behind her.

She gave a sigh smiling, a smile which quickly faded. "Why can't I just tell him how I feel?" She asked herself quietly. "I mean he's so nice, I forgot all about him after we went our seperate ways but then after five years we meet again in Canterlot high and despite me not remembering him... He still remembered me." As she said those last words a smile spread across her face again, placing a hand over her chest where her heart was.

With a long sigh Trixie walked over to the bed where she discovered her sleepwear for the evening. She giggled at the articles of clothing thinking it was sweet that dispute not thinking ahead to check before offering her a set of Pj's I'd at least tried to substitute as best I could.

Slowly she unwrapped the towel around her body, letting it fall to the floor as she picked up the green cotton boxers, turning them in her hands. They were moderately plane but looked like they'd fit her, this made Trixie blush a bit as she looked over her shoulder back at her rump. "Maybe I should try lose a little wieght." She thought out loud to herself embarrassed her derrière was large enough to fit into a men's pair of boxers and them not to be baggy, even if they did have an elastic waistband.

Trixie lowered the boxers to the floor and raised her left foot lowering it through the left leg hole, following soon with the same action by the right foot. Separating her legs a few inches, stretching the underwear around her ankles before slowly starting to pull them up. The leg holes stretched slightly as they slid up her thighs and then stretched their fabric even further as the underwear slid over her rump and around her hips.

Looking down at the underwear Trixie gave a slight blush. 'Ok Trixie calm down.' She thought to herself. 'You're just getting dressed... In a boys house.. A boy you really like... While wearing his clothes.' With a whimper Trixie blushed picked up my shirt and slipping it over herself. as she tugged it down, bottom of the shirt ending halfway down her hips Trixie turned to see her reflection in a full body mirror I had in my bedroom. Putting her hands on her hips and admiring herself in yeh reflection Trixie had to admit, she looked pretty cute.

She turned to get a better look at every side of her and as she peaked over her shoulder back at her reflection, Trixie couldn't help but like what she saw as she stuck her rump out a little behind her. "Hmm not too bad." She said, hands still on her hips. "And his shirt is so warm." She said hugging herself, closing her eyes as she imagined the arms wrapped around her were mine.

Then as she realised what she was doing she blushed and instantly stopped. "Get a hold of yourself Trixie." She whispered to herself. "Just go downstairs and.. Tell him how you feel." She took a deep breath and smiled as she turned back to her reflection. "Hmmm maybe tease him a bit, can't hurt to use my 'assets' to help my chances." She said wiggling her rump at the mirror and giggling before she exited my bedroom and headed downstairs.