• Published 19th Jan 2015
  • 5,425 Views, 118 Comments

To Hold Chaos - DiscordFan



Fluttershy is pregnant. And the father is... Discord. Oh jeez, what's the kid gonna look like!?

  • ...
9
 118
 5,425

Prologue: The Symptoms

Fluttershy was not feeling so good. She was constantly barfing and craving cotton-candy for some reason. Angel, Fluttershy thought, bucket, please. The rabbit got her thoughts and handed her the bucket she had been using. *BLEEEEHH* More barf was added to the bucket. Angel gave it to the otter to go clean it out and got another bucket just in case.

"Thank you, Angel," Fluttershy wispered. Her stomach growled. She felt an awful cramp and winced in pain. Cotton-candy!! A few birds came flying over in a hurry with the sweet fluffy sugar. Hot sauce! Wait what!? Never mind! Go get hot sauce! Her stomach felt like it was exploding from not getting what it wanted. More birds came in and dumped the hot sauce on the cotton-candy. Fluttershy ate the strange combo, and her stomach calmed down. She sighed. This had started a few weeks ago, and now she only got out of her cottage for her spa-date with Rarity.

OH NO!! The spa-date! I forgot all about it. Angel, you're in charge. Clean the house while I'm gone. Be good every-animal!! Fluttershy went to the door as fast as she could. Her belly, even though the symptoms had started a few weeks ago, had started to grow a few months ago. Fluttershy thought she was pregnant, which wouldn't be unlikely, but her husband, Discord, still didn't know. Princess Celestia had called him away a few months ago, before her belly started to grow, and he still hasn't come back. Before her belly was noticeable, she got Twilight to send a letter asking, but the reply said that Discord was running a long-term-errand. Fluttershy kept heading towards the spa. She hope she wasn't too late.

CUPCAKES!!!! CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! COTTON CANDY!!!! SYRUP!!!! CHICKEN!!!! WHAT?!?!? PIE!!!! SEAWEED!!!! Wait, what? Fluttershy shook her head clear of thoughts as she ran into the spa. Rarity wasn't there yet, but Aloe was.

"Hello, Fluttershy," she said, "Waiting for Rarity?" Fluttershy nodded. Then she heard the door bell go off, and a certain white unicorn stepped in.

"Why hello, Fluttershy darling," Rarity said, "I'm so glad you made it! No pony usually sees you around town. Are you alright?"

"Y-yes. I'm f-fine Rarity," said Fluttershy.

"Alright then! Ready for our spa-date?" Good. Rarity didn't notice my stomach. CHEESECAKE!!!! Shut up, stomach! O-oh my. I'm sorry, stomach. I didn't mean it. BUTTER, BUTTER, BUTTER, BUTTER!!!!!!!!! Fluttershy nodded to Rarity's question.

"Splendid, darling! Come on, let's go," she said cheerfully. They headed to the baths. They got the same thing every time. Relaxing bath, sea wraps, and facials. Usually, Fluttershy got the smallest thing for each thing, but this time for the bath, she went for level-5-heat, the hottest there was. For the sea wraps, she got body wrap, but ate the seaweed! And for the facials, she asked for extra cucumbers, just to eat them. Rarity noticed this... odd behavior. What was Fluttershy doing? And was Fluttershy's stomach bigger?

"Um... Fluttershy, darling," Rarity began, "what exactly are you doing? You're eating anything edible and choosing the most extreme options for everything."

"LEAVE ME ALONE," the buttercream yellow pegasus bellowed, "Oh! Rarity, I'm so sorry I-I don't know where that came fr-"

"Fluttershy," Rarity said, "what's going on! Please tell me." The white unicorn stroked the buttercream yellow pegasus' mane, and Fluttershy was crying for yelling at her friend.

"Oh Rarity-" RASPBERRIES!!!! "-I don't-" DONUTS!!!! "-know what's going-" COCONUTS!!!! "-on with me." MANGOS!!!!

"Well, by the eating and mood swings, may I guess," replied the unicorn. Fluttershy nodded.

"Are you pregnant?" Fluttershy's eyes widen, and then... she burst into tears.

"I am! I AM!!!!" Fluttershy continued to cry and blubber her eyes out. Rarity stroked the pegasus' mane in attempt to calm her down. Soon the pregnant mare was sobbing into the unicorn's shoulder.

"Thank you, Rarity," Fluttershy said, "I honestly needed that." PANCAKES, WAFFLES, PANCAKES, WAFFLES, PANCAKES, WAFFLES, SYRUP, SYRUP, SYRUP, SYRUP!!!!!!!!!!!! "I guess I'll head home now. Bye, Rarity." Fluttershy started to head home, but...

"Fluttershy, wait!" Fluttershy turned around to see Rarity trotting after her. "F-Fluttershy, d-does Discord know?" Fluttershy shook her head.

"I have no communication with him, so I don't know," replied Fluttershy. Rarity put on a pitiful expression.

"You mean... the future father doesn't know..." Fluttershy nodded sadly. Rarity gave the pregnant mare a hug. Fluttershy was feeling much more rela- COTTON-CANDY!!!!-xed. Fluttershy sighed. Best go home. Angel will be wai- Oh, no. *BLEEEHH* Fluttershy puked in front of Rarity.

Fluttershy turned and galloped faster than Rainbow Dash! She didn't stop until she was at her cottage. She slammed the door, ran upstairs, and flopped on the bed. Once Fluttershy realized what she did, she began sobbing on her bed. She just ran away from her friend. Her BEST friend. She had asked Discord to let her be the Best Mare at the wedding when he refused to decide! Oh... What had Fluttershy done?

Her animals received her distress. Angel Bunny came hoppin' in, panicky, and with... a bucket. Fluttershy giggled at this.

"Thank you, Angel Bunny," she said. The rabbit saluted, his duty done. Then Fluttershy thought of something else.

Sonic!? Could you get Owlowiscious, and tell him to tell Twilight to tell Celestia to tell Discord that I-I'm... That I'm pregnant...