• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 1,216 Views, 16 Comments

So, A Vampire, A Lycan, and A Alien Rent a Apartment... - TimeTravelinc



Following Dennis the Menace's My Roommate is a Vampire, A Alien lives with them, and soon throws Equestria upside down as a old villain returns for revenge reasons

  • ...
11
 16
 1,216

7: Suspicions III "I'm A Alien"

Well, while I planned on trying to bring my spaceship into my bedroom without raising suspicion (which I didn’t know I had already done two night before), my roommates were planning on how to follow me into the dark. Both of them could do things that before this and the chapters before, I didn’t know they could do.

Around Nine-ish, I got up, opened the door and headed out of the apartment, followed by Vinyl and Octavia. Taking their forms, Vinyl’s heightened senses as well as Octavia’s, followed me carefully where they stepped so I didn’t know of their presence. I soon made it to the place where my ship crashed, checking things over, before removing some of the glass and entering further into the ship.

At that time Octavia and Vinyl were standing there, mouths agape as they saw a crashed flying saucer sitting there. Almost undisturbed from the crash, aside from a few pieces of discarded glass from the windshield, which proved that I was there. The two of them turned back into their normal selves and walked towards it. Vinyl Scratch lit her horn up, revealing the wreckage of twisted metal, and broken equipment all around. The pathway they walked was black and burned, but cool to the touch, yet hard as rock.

Getting closer, they saw something moving causing them to move more slowly than usual. As they got closer, they saw a tentacle moving about before ducking back into the vehicle. Both looked at each other before looking back at the ship. “I think we should-.” Suddenly, a tentacle shot out and grabbed Octavia, then another went and grabbed Vinyl.

Both of them were lifted up towards the sky as the strange creature climbed out of the vehicle, before looking towards the two ponies. It then pulled them close to see who dared to follow me, who would-

At that moment, my thoughts halted all processing and the gears shifted before I realized who followed me. Changing my head, I soon saw exactly who it was. They saw the head morph from a squid head to a normal pony head, and a pony one that they knew. “Octavia? Vinyl?” I said. Both of their eyes went wide eyed before they fainted right there on the spot, slipping right out of my tentacles. ‘Oh great! Nice one John.’ I thought to myself, as I looked them over. No damage was done to them, and I needed to get my ship back to my room.

What was I going to do?


Octavia and Vinyl woke up in their bed, staring at each other before getting up. They looked around, seeing that they were in their room, before turning to each other. “Did we dream the whole thing last night?” Vinyl said. Octavia started thinking, “Maybe, I was dozing off for a moment…” They both stopped thinking and started to smell something good coming from downstairs.

What they didn’t know was that while they were asleep within the last few hours or so, I decided to make them breakfast again. I know I should make them make breakfast, well mainly Octavia, but I thought that it would help set up of who I am. It shouldn’t matter what I am (although others may disagree), but it should matter what I do. Anyways, they came down the stairs heading towards the dining room to where they saw that I was cooking the food.

“It’ll just be a few more minutes before its ready.” I said, frying up some hay bacon again. As soon as I was done, I gave them their breakfast which was Hay Bacon Stripes (I don’t know how they do that), Eggs, and Toast with a side of coffee.

They soon sat down and started to eat while I sat there with a smile on my face. They looked confused, and maybe scared, or was that partly me? There was a silence before I just said, “So, about last night…” I started awkwardly, which caused both mares who were drinking hot coffee to do a spit take, at my face.

They both looked shocked, then looked at each other before looking back at me. “You mean it wasn’t a dream?” Octavia said. I suddenly became shocked, and voiced what I was thinking, “You mean you thought it was a dream? Should’ve kept my mouth shut.” I said, starting to mumble something. The two mares looked at me, before Vinyl said, “Are you going to kill us?” “No, I’m going to wipe your mind.” I said. I however couldn’t keep a straight face as they stared at me with utter shock. Any more and their jaws would drop to the ground.

I soon started laughing and decided to take a picture with a Polaroid camera. Taking a quick snap, I placed the camera down. “You should’ve seen the look on your faces from what I just said, in fact.” I stopped, still in a giggling fit. The camera suddenly spat out the picture, causing the development to take a while before I showed them the picture. They soon repeated the same shocked look that was achieved from the picture I took, causing me to laugh even harder.

“Stop it. I don’t want to pee myself.” I exclaimed as my face started turning blue and my gut was hurting.

Polaroid Camera:$50.00
Camera Film from project:$55
Getting your roommates to be shocked from the pure insanity of their lives: Priceless.

After I had calmed down and both of them had stopped acting shocked, like I had laid two eggs in their living room (I could do that, but didn’t want to place them in a hospital from the pure insanity), we soon sat down on the couch and decided to talk. “So, are you really-” “Yes Octavia, I’m a alien.” I replied.

“So where were you before you came here?” Vinyl asked curiously.“Well I came from another planet where there were creatures similar to your species, except they were technologically advanced and they walked on two legs. They called their species human.” I replied. They both nodded before Vinyl said, “Well at least Lyra isn’t crazy.” I suddenly did my best impression of Simon Pegg from the movie, The World’s End. “What?!” I exclaimed, turning towards Vinyl.

So that night, it was just settling down which was followed by a barrage of questions, before one question remained.

“What were you doing in your room that you had to go to that wreck and back?” Octavia said. I smiled, before getting up and going upstairs. “Follow me.” I said. They looked at each other, shrugged, then got up and headed upstairs to my room. I unlocked the door and opened it, showing it to them. Entering they saw the room that was once clean, neat, and fine.

The place was filled with smudges of alien oils, while the computer equipment bleeped and clicked, and hissed. Some of the computers weren’t working very well, and were either off, or sometimes would spark. Cords hung from the ceiling and the walls. Some were coiled all around on the floor. “Last night, I decided to bring my ship into the bedroom so I can keep an eye on it, and no one will come across it accidentally.” I said. The two of them looked around, trying to find it, while I smiled at them.

“Uh, where is it?” Vinyl said. I smiled even more, then I just simply pointed upwards. Both of my roommates were surprised as they saw hanging from the ceiling with some of the cords and rope, the flying saucer. However, it was slightly smaller than before. “The fun thing about my ship is that it can change it’s exterior size, but the interior is huge.” I then started to think of a friend I ran into in my past life. ‘I wish that he was here.’ I thought with a bit of sadness, before snapping out of it.

“Anyways, I think we need a day off just to get to know each other.” I said. The three of us agreed and we decided to take the day off.

However the next day was going to get even stranger than this. I can definitely tell you, it was a doozy, I should know.

Author's Note:

John: Just so you know, I'm continuing this just because it feels right.
Character: Plus, don't forget Silver Streak.
J: How can I? I well remember from the first story. But seriously, who would name their kid that? It sounds like she was painted completely silver and ran out naked in public.
Character: *Snicker* Maybe we should use that, just to make her mad.

Anyways, I hope you guys like the story. This isn't the end, it's only the beginning.
Next Time:John finds out the truth about Vinyl and Octavia, a old friend returns, and mind-controlled zombies.
Have fun
-The Character