• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 1,216 Views, 16 Comments

So, A Vampire, A Lycan, and A Alien Rent a Apartment... - TimeTravelinc



Following Dennis the Menace's My Roommate is a Vampire, A Alien lives with them, and soon throws Equestria upside down as a old villain returns for revenge reasons

  • ...
11
 16
 1,216

1: "We Need Money!"

That’s exactly what Vinyl said on that night. The night it started to become strange, at least for them. Before I continue onward, let me tell you creatures who No, what I am. I am a being from another planet. Yes, that’s all I plan on giving you for this chapter because you’ll soon learn of my involvement with this… Octavia and Vinyl Scratch. I tell you the tale from what I could get from accounts of many ponies, but the story will be mainly told from my perspective… somewhat.

So, A Vampire, A Lycan, and A Alien Rent a Apartment…
By: The Alien
Written By: TimeTravelinc.

My tale to tell you actually does begin with this. “We need money!” Vinyl said to Octavia. Octavia sat there looking at Vinyl at the ordeal, confused on what she meant. “What do you mean by that?” “I mean that we haven’t had a gig in like, two months and we could get evicted from our apartment.”

It had been roughly six months since Vinyl and Octavia had defeated the Silver Horseshoes, and finally began their new life together. However, two months ago something caused a sudden dip in music, like the universe was busy doing something else, than making music. Mainly in that section of the universe.

However, the cosmos works in strange ways, and it was even more so when they decided to go out and relax. “So, we need to find a way to make money. But how?” Octavia said. They both thought for a moment, before a lightbulb went off in Vinyl’s head. “We rent out a room.” she said. Octavia looked at Vinyl, then smiled at the idea. “Alright, we’ll set up a post in the Equestrian Daily, tomorrow.” she said.

They soon looked up, seeing the stars, relaxing under the nighttime sky. Soon, they noticed something curious, something that should’ve activated the alarm bells in their heads. Small lights started to appear in the sky, circling, making swoops and flights of fancy, before they saw a shooting star.

“I wish we had a awesome and totally cool roommate.” Vinyl said, as the star streaked across the sky. Octavia looked at the shooting star, then said, “I wish we had a roommate that had money, and was a good friend.”

What they didn’t realize was that, that shooting star they made a wish upon, wasn’t a shooting star.

Suddenly, the lights in the sky started to swirl as the star flew across, before there was a flash, somewhere in the Everfree. The the lights disappeared. Octavia and Vinyl looked at each other, in a state of shock, then replied at the same time, “We should go to bed.” And nervously they did.


Meanwhile, in the Everfree Forest…
I was semi-unconscious, and had landed several feet from the scar that had formed from the crash landing. Waking up, I quickly scrambled towards my ship to check for damage. “Well dang.” I could only reply, as I saw the wreckage. The front of it was damaged, and the poor thing’s propulsion gyro was jammed, and cracked.

The windshield of the vehicle was busted, and some of the parts were completely broken or no power was going through. ‘Time I hide this thing and head towards civilization. *Sigh* Where the heck am I?’ I thought.

There are probably more questions at this time, which will soon be answered. Trust me.