• Published 18th Jan 2015
  • 1,216 Views, 16 Comments

So, A Vampire, A Lycan, and A Alien Rent a Apartment... - TimeTravelinc



Following Dennis the Menace's My Roommate is a Vampire, A Alien lives with them, and soon throws Equestria upside down as a old villain returns for revenge reasons

  • ...
11
 16
 1,216

2: "For Rent"

Now I know what you’re thinking, not exactly thinking, but I have a feeling you’re asking ‘Why did a alien crash land on that planet?’

Well I’ll explain that soon, maybe in the next chapter, maybe not. But anyways, I slept in the trees to avoid any curious beings (at this time, I didn’t know what species I was dealing with) meeting me while I was asleep. However there was the chance that they were so frightened by the strange creature that was sleeping in the woods, they would sneak right by it. However, there was always that one darn fool who would try to kill the supposed dangerous creature.

The next day, while I was going through the woods, Vinyl went into town to buy a new sign for their apartment complex. She soon returned to the apartment where Octavia was working on her music. Vinyl hammered down the sign, then headed back inside to tell Octavia that the plan is going into action.

“Well, that is good news.” “Yes it is.” Vinyl said, starting to sit down and cuddle next to Octavia. “Tavi, what do you think your parents would think if they found out that you were a lycan?” she said, thinking out loud. Octavia was about to answer before starting to think about it. “Well, they probably would be afraid of me, so much so that they may try to kill me.” “Well, I wouldn’t let that happen.” Vinyl said to her. Octavia smiled, then said, “Neither will I.”

They soon started to kiss, feeling their passion from each other, even though they were supposedly part of a different species.

Meanwhile, in the Everfree, I found myself at what most creatures called a human on a planet called Earth, a witchdoctor or natural healer. I usually like to call them healers, for they usually use natural elements to ale in natural illnesses. Some don’t use some kind of magic they believe in, but they do believe in something.

For the first time being on the planet, which I later learned was called Equis, I found my first creature, which looked similar to a zebra back on earth, but smaller and more intelligent by my knowledge of the physical features of creatures from many planets. She looked towards me, but couldn’t see me, mainly because I was invisible.

After seeing this zebra, I decided to head further through the woods until at noon, I saw a small cottage. Getting closer, I saw animals that were there, and a butter yellow… I think the humans call it a pegasus, yes a pegasus. She was flying around getting food for the animals and a small fluffy bunny was helping her. “Oh, Angel, Could you get the otters their food?” she said. The bunny gave a salute to her before popping out of his door.

For a brief moment, he stopped, looked around to find something, looked at where I was and stared hard. I thought my cover had been blown when there was some chattering from the otters. He turned and seemed to talk angrily to them before briefly turning back to where I was. Then he hopped off.
I mentally breathed a sigh of relief before deciding to head off when I felt a disturbance. Something strange, that wasn’t normal by my standards. (AN: His standards were different to the rest of Equis and Earth, mainly because his people were connected to the cosmos by some means) When I looked, the animals were running away from a opening to the woods. Suddenly a creature I had never seen before jumped out of the woods.

It seemed to be made of wood and looked like a wolf, but it seemed to be nothing I have ever seen before. ‘What species is this?’ I thought, as it looked around and sniffed the air. It soon seemed to smell me, and looked directly in my direction. ‘Oh boy!’ I frightenly thought as it soon jumped at me. Thankfully I ducked and it crashed into the window.

This is where the problem came in, as I knew that now the pegasus was in trouble. I didn’t know what to do, at first. But soon, I realized that I had to save her and prevent her from being hurt. Turning myself visible, I quickly jumped through the window to face the beast.

Now for those who are wondering what I look like, let me give you a good description. My people are genderless from the moment they are born, but they can choose what gender they want to be and appear like a blank slate, aside from the fact that we chose a humanoid form. We are grey, faceless and have hands and feet like a human, but our feet can turn into something similar to shoes. We can change our physical form, and alter our bodies to match some physical forms and states, like liquid, solid, gaseous, and plasma(However we avoid using the last one, for purposes).

She looked at me, and so did the creature, as it had cornered her. The animals had all hid themselves away from the strange dog-like creature. I decided to see if it still wanted me. “You were after me, not her. So pick on someone your-” I was rudely interrupted, as the wooden beast came at me and tried to rip my head off. I quickly oozed out of his grip and quickly made it to his back, trying to choke it.

Boy, was it strong! As it threw me across the room and caused me to go splat on the wall next to the butter yellow pegasus. The poor thing was being kind to me as she reached out to try and help her. She touched the goop, suddenly resulting in a zap from me. “EEP!” she exclaimed as she jumped back from the goop. While still in my liquidus form, I couldn’t form anything except what was the last thing I touched until I could understand.

When she touched me, I felt the genes in her of three different species that were on this planet. Earth Ponies, Pegasi, and Unicorns, and I could take on any of their forms including their most powerful form, Alicorns. My body decided for me to be an Earth Pony. As I started to take a new physical form, the wooden beast soon started to creep up on the pegasus, as she resumed her position of being curled up into a ball to fit into a small corner.

It seemed like she was doomed before I rammed the beast to a wall. “Ha! Now how do you like that, huh? Hurts doesn’t it?” I said. It slowly got up, shaking its head before looking at me with a growl. “Come and get me.” I teased, smacking my flank. The pegasus blushed, before the beast grabbed me in his jaws. As it squeezed me, I started making squeaking noises like a squeaky toy. I soon quickly oozed out of it’s mouth and ended up on its back again. I rode the thing like a wild bull before pulling it out the door. We both fell outside, with it landing on me. Before it could get up, I quickly grabbed it by the tail and started spinning it before tossing it out to the woods where it came from.

“And DON’T come back here.” I said, taking in a few breaths. I looked behind me as I saw her walk towards the door. Before she had a chance to ask any questions, I quickly ran away to hide out in the trees.


A few minutes after all of that, I checked myself in the mirror. My fur was grey, and I had brown hair on my head and tail. ‘Funny, must’ve been when I took that other physical form back on Earth.’ I thought before turning the hand mirror back into my hoof.

I then noticed a “For Rent sign nailed into the ground. Getting a closer look with some binoculars, (I have ways of getting items on me. It’s called pocket dimensions, and yes it’s real. Look it up under Temporal Physics) and got a closer look. It looked like a tiny apartment complex with two ponies, both female. I then noticed that they showed affection towards one another. One was a white unicorn pony with electric blue hair, and the other one was a grey earth pony with a bowtie.

It was funny, here I was a male again on another planet, my ship had crashed landed, and I ended up with a new species again. ‘I guess while I’m making repairs to the ship, I might as well research this planet.’ I thought, with a smile.’This should be fun.’