• Published 2nd May 2012
  • 1,429 Views, 45 Comments

Constellations - Burritoburger

  • ...
 45
 1,429

Chapter 4: Checking in

CONSTELLATIONS
Author: Burritoburger
Chapter 4: Checking in

I paced around the room, waiting until the designated time. I was in the boy's house, and the charade would still be happening for another month or so, but I was told to "check in" with Oblivion. Get the latest news on what's happening and how it's happening.

I glanced at the clock and smiled. I waved my hoof in front of me, reveling a vortex that I jumped into. On the other side, Oblivion was there, waiting for me.

"Good timing, Nightstreak. Good news, your mission is almost over." He said, not taking the time to greet me. I didn't feel any celebration of any type in my head. As long as there is bad news, it isn't good.

"The bad news is that our cover has almost been blown."

I hesitated before asking another question.

"How? How has our cover almost been blown?" I asked, very carefully, as if the sentence wasn't even true.

"The boy has separate consciousnesses that can leave his body. Before we planned on removing them from him, they escaped, back to their dimension." He explained. I remained silent, and he continued.

"We don't know where they are exactly, but if they find that, town, either you kill them, or then we will something major going on here."

"But why? The last time all of his friends came here, they had to retreat because they were overpowered." I responded.

"Well, I never said we couldn't kill every last one of them, if they were to come. Suppose as if, they knew that the boy was here. Suppose they knew you were an imposter. Suppose they informed a certain Sun Goddess of our existence, and the impersonation you had set. Not only would she know that I'm alive, but she would know of what I did that was more than last time."

I shuddered at the memory.

"So what do I do?" I asked.

"Your orders are, if you see any other Stargazer come into town..." He paused.

"Kill them."

--
Short chapter YAY!
I decided to make this just because I was bored, and it is taking freaking forever to finish something important, so I made a quick update.
Until next time!
-Burritoburger