• Published 2nd Jan 2015
  • 4,790 Views, 100 Comments

"Boia Dè!" or "Never Trust the Title of the Course." - Daxn



Set after "Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks." Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy, in her quest for Credit Points, stumble upon a very peculiar plot.

  • ...
40
 100
 4,790

Twelfth Chapter

After that fight and the general lack of continence of most of the school, Sunset had returned in the classroom to attend the last two hours of lesson, trying her best to not look suspicious to the teachers' eyes. When the relief of the ending bell, Sunset rushed otu of the classroom and went stright at home and from there to her room, so to not get detected by her parents.

Sunset went to her wardrobe, put herself on her toes, moved the variosu bags away on the third shelf, took the pack containing the baby-print diapers and threw it on her bed. Done so, she lied on her bed, lifted her ksirt up and untaped the wet diaper away, grabbing a new one once it was unfolded under her butt. With new diaper in her grip, she lowered her skirt again, grabbed the wet diaper, and then opened the door, peeking the corridor, looking out for her parents. Seeing that nobody was walking in the corridor, Sunset shimmer rushed to the bathroom. There, she threw the old diaper in the dust bin under the sink, then she set the diaper pack next to it, took a can of baby powder from a shelf above the bathtub and placed it on the border of it. Once she had buttoned away her skirt, she cleaned herself up with warm water in the bathtub, before powdering herself and taping up the new diaper.

With this done, she buttoned her skirt back and went downstairs in the kitchen, waiting for her parents to come back before cooking lunch.


After having lunch with her parents without them noticing her padding, and after completing part of her Math and Mongolian homework for the day, Sunset headed out towards school, ready for yet another day in that "Daycare" organzied by the Vice Principal. As Sunset passed next to the park, whiel she distactely looked at the pond, thought, she remembered something about one of her companions.

What about Fluttershy? I think I should visit her, if anything else, because I'd like to have her at the Daycare, Susnet thought, stopping to contemplate the pond while holding her chin Maybe I should visit her and see if I can cheer her up a bit.

With that thought, Sunset walked inside the park, going to the opposite end of it on a dirt path, exiting and then turning right, down a road with Art Decò-styled villas and cottages at the sides. Susnet passed in fornt of ten of them, befre findign a small granite statue of a sitting horse with a "11" engraved on the head, next to a paved stone path passing throught a fied of high grass leading to a somewaht run-down wooden and mud simple little cottage.

"Wow. When Fluttershy said that her parents were simple people that liked simple things, she wasn't kidding around!" Sunset muttered to herself, as she saw a gray tabby cat walking across the path, looking quite scrawny, if not outright weak and sick. Said cat quickly jumped towards Sunset's legs, rubbing against it profusely, making her feel somewhat uncomfortable.

"Shooo!" Susnet said to the cat, movign her left leg around but withoout kicking, but the cat kept rubign against Susnet's legs, casually taking a couple of weak swifts in its chest. Sunset was tempted to simply take it and move it away in the grass, but doing that also sounded like sending an invitation for toxoplasmosis to infect her, with fleas playing instruments all the while. Left without nay option, Sunset walked foward to the door.

Knocking on it, the door fell off the hignes with a loud crack and several squeaks and chirps of scared animals, all while Sunset was watching it happen.

Wow, was it really that rotten? I didn't even knock it that strong and not for three times!

"Who's there? Be careful with that door!" A male voice barked from inside the house, making Sunset recoil somewhat, as the cat finally left her aloen to rush isnde the house.

"Um... good day, Mr. Pavese?" Sunset said unsurely, looking isnde, and seeing only dim-lit shapes and half-broken windows "Can I go in? I want to speak with Fluttershy."

"You can," the man said once more, hsi vocie still somewhat sounding liek a dog's bark. Once he siad this, Susnet walked in, lookign at the floor -- which was a mixture mixture of a half-decayed parquet and a smelly purple moquette -- and trying to not stomp any unfortunate animal that might have crossed her path and any "presents" that the bigger animals could have left, looking in front of her only the light became too little for allow a decent line of sigh. At this point, Sunset leaned agiasnt a wall and walked against it fall its lenght, until the wall finished, at which point she turned towards the aperture. Realizing that they were stiars, Sunset walked up them carefully.

At the top of the stairs, an incredibly loud burp resonated, as all of sudden the lights turned on.

"Sorry, I forgot to turn on the lights," said a thin bald man with an ill-kept bear, he was wearing a once-white shirt caked with dirt, sweat spots and food stains and a couple of very used slip underwear. He also emanated a strong scent of old sweat, wet dog and burned chicken, which, combinated with his external look, made Sunset Shimmer gag in disgust a little, just before pinchign her nose.

Tengri, is Fluttershy's dad really that awful in self-hygene? I mean, at least put some trosuers on! She thought, as she waved and walked down the small corridor, which had two broken formica chair broken in half in them middle of it, which Sunset climbed over without any problems. The dark green door that Sunset had in front of her was full of small holes, likely caused by termites and its cylindrical handle was rusty, which made it unpleasant to touch, as Sunset could test. Openign the door with a creack, a room with walls covered in yellow flower wallpaper which was heavily scraped off in place and a suspiciouslly black moquette as floor was revealed to Sunset, as Fluttershy curled up on a low bed with plywood base and stained light green and pink dots covers.

"Fluttershy..."

"H-hello Sunset," Fluttershy said "Sorry, I'm not in the mood to talk... not after what happened last night."

"You mean Blueblood leaking those photos?" Sunset said, walkign towards her friends and kneeling next to her bed "Yeah, I know it's bad, but, look at the bright side."

"And what's that?" Fluttershy said whiel turnign aroudn to face Sunset, her face clearly staiend with tears and with bags under her eyes, insticntively making Sunset pat Fluttershy's head.

"Blueblood has no account on most popular sites, so very few peoplr have seen it, and the ones that have seen it don't seem to mind. Some, like Rarity and Billy Cobra, even find you cute, whiele you are dressed that way." Fluttershy mvoed her arms away from her knees and movign her legs further from her breasts.

"You say so? But what if..."

"No, Fluttershy, they are not lying, they don't knwo I'm in it too," Sunset said with a sigh "just... believe me. I'll find a way to cancel those pictures, but now, please, trust me and get out of your room."

Fluttershy sighed and nodded, before fully undoign her curling up and putting her legs otu of the bed.

"Guess you're right..."

Sunset smiled and nodded at Fluttershy, as she gave her a quick hug -- which Fluttershy weakly reciprocated -- then she got up and asked. "Wanna join me at the Daycare? I'll aks the Vice Principal to not go outside the Daycare room, if you want."

Fluttershy made a upwards-downwards gesture for answer negatively at Sunset's question.

"Aaaww, pity," Sunset said, wearing a quick frown before cheering back up "Oh well, you can join it back at any anytime. For now, bye-bye"

Fluttershy waved at Susnet and Susnet waved back, then the latter rushed out of the former's home, attempting to escape the stench.

After Daycare, I'll shower myself throughly. She thought, once at a fair distance from Fluttershy's house, as she made dusting gesture all over herself.


"Where's Fluttershy?" Flameboy Shy asked to Sunset as she leaned against the wall.

"She's at home, she has had a mental breakdown today and doesn't want to come here." She explained, hoping that he wasn't going to ask any fruther. Not such luck.

"Why?" He asked with a little squeak as he frowned a little, clenching his fists a little "Who did it?"

"Umm... Blueblood did it. Kinda... you know, insulted her for coming here." Sunset said somewhat heistantly, hopinn that she wasn't overly so.

"That prick!" He said, waving his fists around "I hate him! Why doesn't he do his own damn busienss? And who cares about what she does here?"

"Some people do care," susnet said, not payign attention to the door begin opened by the usual janitor "mostly because it looks bizarre and some pick up some bad vibes from it."

Flameboy stopped to blush soft and say "Oh."

"Anyways, let's go in, Shy, and try to forget this issue for a while." Sunset siad, and Flameboy nodded and followed Sunset.

The unmistakable sound of clicking heels came from behind, causing Sunset to turn around and say "Good day" to the incoming and bag-carrying Vice Principal following the two.

"Hello there, my precious," Vice Principal Luna said "I see that one of us is missing. Do you know why?"

Sunset made some steps back, before saying.

"It's a bit of a secret," Sunset said, walking directly at at the vice Principal's side "can I tell that in your ear?"

"That's a bit rude, but I can accept it. Go ahead."

Sunset leaned against Vice Principal's Luna shoudler, covering mouth and ear with her left hand and whispering with words all the story behind Fluttershy's breakdown, whihc the Vice Principal listened without a single word or comment. When Sunset was done narrating the tale, as she, Flameboy and the Vice Principal walked inside the Daycare room, Vice Principal Luna simply said "He will be taken care of later."

Vice Principal Lune took the usual stool and set the bags next to it, sitting down and extracting the clipboard, scannign what was written on it, all while Susnet and Flameboy sat down crossing -- better yet, attempting to cross -- their legs with a crinkle.

"Alrighty, now, before we go, let's start the diaper check!" Vice Principal Luna said, getting up from the stool. Flameboy immediately got up and unbuttoned his trousers, showing off his light blue cloud-patterned diaper. He blushed, as the Vice Principal touched the front and moved the back aside a bit, looking for mess.

"You're clean Flameboy," Vice Principal Luna patted his padded rump "Go on and play a bit while I check Sunset." Sunset, immediately understnading, lifted her skirt and, as she heavily blushed, she let the Vice Principal check her diaper.

"You're clean too, Sunny. Good girl!" Vice Principal Luna said, also patting Sunset's diaper, causing Sunset to blush even more and go sitting next to Shy, who was playing around with an orange stuffed cat.

"Out first activity for today is," Vice Principal Luna took out a big book, a picture of a girl and a boy holding their hands together and waving while holding their hands together on the cover "Learning more about your body!"

Sunset and Flameboy looekd at each other, then blushed, at the thought of what that strongly implied. At least, later on, because Vice Principal Luna started off with "Let's start from the head: this are the eyes..."


"This is the belly button," Vice Principal Luna said that by pointing it on both the drawings "Can you tell me where is in your bodies?"

Sunsett was still blushing, after the request from the vice Principal to remove her bra, albeit briefly, to show her breasts to an equally-embarassed Flameboy. The fact that she was still in just her bra made her worry about what else she was going to ask to remove next. But, for now, she tried to forget and, forcing a smile, she poitned at her bully button just as Flameboy did.

"Very well!" Vice Principal Luna said, giving a quick glance to her wristwatch befroe lowering herself to extract two baby bottles full of milk, four packs of biscuits and a ligth pink napkin. "Now it's time for a snack!"

Oh my, baby bottles and biscuits as snack, Sunset thought, giggling softly, not caring about her somewhat exposed situation she was in that looks tasty and somewhat silly. Flameboy had already jumped to take a baby bottle, specifically one with pink rubber ring and pink pois as decoration. Sunset crawled towards the Vice Principal to take the remaning one with lighe blue rubber and sun motifs as decoration, and the Vcie Principal gave it iwht a smile, before moving Flameboy clsoer to the stool, so that she could hold the baby bottle high enough to make it flow down, making Flameboy blush and curl up a little.

Sunset shrugged and let herself fall on her back before fitting it in her mouth. Susnet gaveit a tempative suckle. A drip of warm milk came out, flowing down her tounge and into her stomach, fillign it up slowly and nicely, until the bottle was empty. Sunset patted her slightly-inflated belly, smiling at the filling sensation she had.

That was really nice, Sunset thought, lickign her lips and getting up to grab her shirt backI'd be almsot tempted to try this at home... sometimes... when no one is looking...

"Still thristy, Luna," Flameboy said, his eyes wide and his lip quivering as he was showing his empty baby bottle to the Vice Principal. She patted Flameboy's head.

"Do you want some more milk now or do you want biscuits first?" She asked. Flameboy answered with "I'd liek to have some more milk now. thought, do you have a carton in those bags, or..." he stopped and blushed brightly while lookign down.

Vice Principal Luna started to unbutton her shirt slowly. "Well, I have no carton, so that's the only choice, sweetie," Flameboy crawled to Luna and moved his arms foward for reach her, and she pciked him up, setting him on her knees and near he chest, before delicatley moving away the dark blue lacy bra, revealing the full teat and the nipple. Flameboy set his arms around the Vice Principal's neck, then slowly neared his mouth to the nipple of her breast, before starting to drink Luna's milk, a small trickle of milk going down his chin and neck as he did do.

Sunset watched with wide eyes at the scene that was developing in front of her. She definitely wasn't expecting to see that.