• Published 2nd Jan 2015
  • 4,756 Views, 100 Comments

"Boia Dè!" or "Never Trust the Title of the Course." - Daxn



Set after "Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks." Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy, in her quest for Credit Points, stumble upon a very peculiar plot.

  • ...
40
 100
 4,756

Codename: Tannu Tuva- Pilot Piece

Author's Note:

So, I had a lot of people wondering if I was ever goign to do a "Boia Dè" sequel or continue it.

Well, to be hoenst, I expected "Boai Dè" to either die mid-way or begin completed and then dumped away, so I didn't actually wrote it with a sequel in mind. However, with the requests Iv'e received, I've been thinking abotu actually doing so...

But

I have no idea wheter un-compelte this story or make a separate story, or if the sequel had any chances of begin well-received at all. So, I decided to take one of the chapters I've more or less written, and present it to you all for your approval or disapproval and your opinion on the matter.

Flameboy Shy was beet red in the face, as he covered his private parts with his left hand, while lowering himself inside the white bathtub full of warm water, while Fluttershy was smiling while watching him getting inside the bathtub.

"Aaawww, don't be embarassed baby," Fluttershy said, as she took the can of castile soap from the bathroom shelf "it's okay for babies to be naked in front of their mommies1"

Flameboy hung his head low, blushign even more, as his body from the chest under was dunked in warm water and Fluttershy spashed his back before pouring the soap onto his wet back, for then massage it delicately. Flameboy remained still, as Fluttershy did so.

Oh Tengri, what do I do? He asked to himself, as fluttershy kept massaging and cleaning his back and his small shoulders I like this, but... it's soo embarassing! I mean... I haven't been bathed by someone else since I was five, and my mom always did it, not a girl of my age... sure, I like her, but, do I like her that way? I mean... she's cute and all, but to the point of ler her see, and, maybe, touch my lower parts?

Flameboy Shy's train of thought was interruped when a trickle of soap went down his chest, as Fluttershy started to spalsh water onto Flameboy's chest, which made him whimper a little, and, in turn, makign Fluttershy giggle.

"Do you want a bath toy, Shy-shy?" Fluttershy asked, as she rubbed Flameboy's bare chest and, with it, his soft nipples. Flameboy, blushing, nodded slightly, as he then started to pass his wet hands over his body, while Fluttershy let out a quick giggle and turned around to grab a yellow rubber ducky.

"Do you want this one?" Fluttershy asked, squeezing the bath toy in her hands and making it squee lightly. Flameboy nodded and smiled, as he reached for it. Fluttershy giggled, as she dropped it in fornt of flameboy's face, making it splash a little.

Flameboy instictively grabbed it and squeezed it, letting the soft sound fill his ears and his embarassment melt and flow away like rain on a round smooth roof. He didn't mind nakedness in front of Fluttershy, no matter how novel it was or how odd it sounded to be bathed instead of bathing, and in fact he felt that it was just a natural thing, that it was always going to be that way, and that all he had to do was to play while
not movign around too much in the bathtub. He squeezed the duck, pushed it away and let it float just before grabbing it again, submerged it, passed it over his arms... he felt fuzzy and warm as he did so, and was only stopped by a sudden plopping sound and th nosie made by a water whirl.

"It's time for bed, Shy-shy, my baby," Fluttershy said, as she set her arms udner Flameboy's armpits, to much of his shock.

I've been playing for that long and without noticing anything? He thought, as he was laid down on the green tile-laden floor of the bathroom and dried off with a white towel by Fluttershy. Odd... wonderfully odd.

"Now that you're all dry and nice, let's get you ready for bed!" Fluttershy said, as she got up, taking up the back of diapers just next to the bathroom door, putting siad pack next ot Flameboy, before also taking the can of baby powder on the nearby sink. Flameboy blushed slightly, as he resisted the urge to give himself modesty and cover his crotch with his hands, watching as Fluttershy pured powder over his crotch and then sliding the diaper under his butt.

Flameboy yelped, as he felt his penis begin delicately changed in position by Fluttershy's delicate touch from limply pointing down to leanign against the crotch proper, just before getting the diaper taped up.

"there, so you won't have problems when oyu wet yourself," flutterhsy said with a weak chuckle, a light blush on her face too, which in turn made Flameboy smile and forget about what Flutteshy had jsut done.

"I-it's okay... I don't mind too much..." he said, as he slowly got up with the aid of the sink, and then walked out of the bed room "Guess I'll eave the bathroom for you... Imma change in my pjs while I wait."

Flutterhsy nodded and Flameboy walked out of the bathrom and went into the room at the opposite side of the corridor. He went towards his bed and pulled out his green payajamas from under the light blue pillow of his bed. Just as he finished to pull up the trousers over his diaper, Fluttershy entered inside the room, wearing a couple of green pants with matching unbuttoned shirt on her upper half. Fluttershy walked to bed and hopped onto it, before movign away the dark blue, star-themed covers of Flameboy's bed.

"Ready for bed, Shy-shy?" fluttershy asked with a wink, as she started to make circles on the mattress with her right index finger. Flameboy blushed and slowly moved towards his own bed, his heart racing a little at the thought of what was going to do.

Sleep with Fluttershy... he thought, as he weight each step made towards his bed, just before sitting down and taking up the covers that he then set over his knees. Fluttershy laid down and carefully lead Flameboy to lay down on his back. Seh then rushed to the switch and turned off the light, plunging the bedroom in darkness.

Fluttershy booped Flameboy Shy's nose, making hsi nose scrunch up, before goign udner the covers and tuckign herself and him udner the covers of the bed. Flameboy squirmed a little, a bit uncomfortable in begin so sleepign so close to somebody else but, at the same time, feeling reassued and protected by Fluttershy's closeness.

"Do you need anything else, baby?" Fluttershy asked, as she petted Flameboy's head with one hand and lockign him to her chest with her other hand. Flameboy blushed in the dark.

"Um... no, I'm good to go." Flaemboy said, his uneasiness slowly vanishing and his feelings of comfort and warm safety overpowering him and causing his eyelids to get heavy. Fluttershy giggled and patted his head.

"Nini, little one."

Flameboy blusehd one last time, before closing his eyes fully and dozing off to sleep.


Flameboy's eye were hit by the sunlight comign from the window. His mind, slowly waking up, ordered him to open up his eyes, turn on the rest of his senses, and check the situation at hand. As he did so, he felt... something stuck in his mouth.

A bit startled, he immediately looked at his mouth, only to see that one of fluttershy's breasts was right in front of him. Flaemboy squeaked and jolted away, leaving a small strand of salive from the nipple to his mouth behind as he did so.

Uuuuh... this is so, so, so, so embarassing! Flaemboy thought, as he curled up a little, at the thougth of what he had done. I hope she'll forgive me...

Suddenly, Fluttershy ywaned loudly, saying.

"Ah! Had a wodnerful sleep. Dremant of breastfeeding you, Flameboy. Was qutie weird, especially beca-" Fluttershy siad, before stopping. Flameboy Shy's face turned in oen giant frown of terror, at her stop in speech.

Comments ( 21 )

I say you should make the sequel a seperate story. But I'd be really interested in seeing where it goes.

Thank you so much and please more

6231927 Just because it's not illegal doesn't mean it's okay to do. Blueblood took the pictures without permission and posted them on social media for his own benefit. I'd say that counts as an invasion of privacy.

6232247 since when does replying to a comment not post that reply on the same page it was replying to?....

Sunset slowly stopped running, until she was in front of a metal window-door facing an impluvium, at which point she moved her arms forward for examine the labels on the pack,

at which point she moved her arms forward to examine the labels on the pack*

scanning each and every millimeter of the pack, looking for... something. "Why did I took this?"

"Why did I take this?"

she asked to herself "Was it really that much comfy?

"Was it really that comfy?*
"Was it really comfy that much?*

oh , well that's a scary thought....


6233202 argue the morals all you want , it's not an invasion of privacy if you're in a public place.....

6233467

argue the morals all you want , it's not an invasion of privacy if you're in a public place.....

Yes, it's not invasion of Privacy... because it's violation of privacy. According to law, I can't go out and say, film somebody going otu shopping without their consent. Also, in this case, it may or may not fall under "Defamation."

Naturally, this basing myself on Italian Civil Law and the Penal Code.

6233570 oh ok i see then yeah you might have a case there , er wait no actually that's a bit of double think going on there , a shopping center isn't a public place it's a private one , people can legally deny you recording them while they're in there , in any public place though no one can legally deny your right to record anything , this might be different in your country though like you said....

and yeah what you had blueblood do was doing was very obviously defamation....

Yay an extra chapter! Hope you write the sequel, keep up the good work.

oi danx , i think i get it now , this fetish is to you , what this fetish
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/238368/16/friendship-is-mind-control/16-under-new-management is to me , isn't it?....

6267850

What do you mean exactly?

6267853 oh shit that was fast , just look at my comment on that chapter....

6267858

I don't get it.

6267861 that fetish of mine disturbs me in the same way that this fetish of yours disturbs you no?....

6267870
I am disturbed by soem incarnatiosn of it (giant plush vore with diapers, I'm lookign at you.) but not all of it. ?sides, why would I host a collab of somethign that disturbs me?

6267874 oh....then what was all that talk about some party in your head and not being able to continue to put out more chapters for that first big story of yours?....

giant plush vore with diapers? lol wut.....

6267921

It was so. Kinda changed since.

6267979 mmk , well my problem with that other thing isn't going to change , ever.....

I have to say, lots and lots of spelling errors. But a great story overall. What other language was thrown in? Was it Greek? It sounded cool either way. Good job!!

6504102

But a great story overall. What other language was thrown in? Was it Greek? It sounded cool either way.

That was Mongolian, actually.

and, thank you very much.

I don't like whatever this is, but I do like Sunset Shimmer, so I'm upvoting this anyway.

Hey, just letting you know that this story has been reviewed by PCARG, and the review can be found here. :rainbowwild:

7742811

I almost forgot I had submitted this to PCARG! :rainbowlaugh:

I will sure to check it out.

Login or register to comment