• Published 2nd Jan 2015
  • 4,758 Views, 100 Comments

"Boia Dè!" or "Never Trust the Title of the Course." - Daxn



Set after "Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks." Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy, in her quest for Credit Points, stumble upon a very peculiar plot.

  • ...
40
 100
 4,758

Sixth Chapter

Once Jet Set had left the classroom, Flitter, Appiano and Rainbow Dash returned inside, taking their usual spots. Seeing this, Sunset decided to ask why they had take so long to get back in the classroom, so she got up and walked to Dash's desk, saying "What happened? Why the long wait?"

"The secretary told me and the others to wait for the principal to come," Dash said as she looked around her a bit, before stretching her arms outwards and putting them behind her neck "but, it turns out she's not here and she'll be away for a week," she snickered a little "and, to no one's surprise, it's at the same time and it's for the same days professor Cranky took a leave. Anyways, once the secretary managed to get in-tune once more, she told us to go in anyway, since the Vice Principal was inside,"

"You had to wait for so long?" Sunset asked as she widened her eyes a little and stared at Dash, and the latter answered while looking at her left "The longest part was actually inside, but, yeah, we had to wait for quite a bit. Now, the meeting with the Vice Principal herself was a bit different, as she asked us why we where there." Dash then pointed at a sitting Appiano with the thumb of her left hand while looking at him sideways dismissively "He told everything like one of his town's typical plays and Luna answered in tone with her scolding, chewing out us all like dog toys," Dash said, now pointing to Flitter, who had her skirt a little tattered on the hem "then, when this was done, she offered the choice between detention or taking part to the Daycare Afternoon Course."

Sunset burst in a chuckle at the mention of the aforementioned course, and at the mental image of Dash taking part to it. Not that Dash noticed Sunset snickering, as she kept going. "We picked the Daycare course, because, seriously, how hard can it be, to deal with kids?"

Susnet opened her mouth for directly tell Rainbow Dash what the course actually meant, but, before she could so, she was interrupted by "Quite hard, Dash, quite hard."

"Ah!" Sunset said, backing down a little as she turned around to the source of the voice "You scared me there, Rarity!" meanwhile Dash crossed her arms then said "Shut up, Rarity, you don't know it either."

"I do," Rarity said just before turning her head to the door, at which point she walked back at her desk saying "I tend to babysit as training for my far-flung future. But it's no time of chatter now."

Dash groaned and looked down at her desk, as Sunset went back to her desk and took the rucksack in her hands, as the teacher, Ms. Fluer De Lis, entered in the classroom and, as she adjusted her long and elaborately-styled pink hair, she said "Take out your History books, we are hopefully going to start a more interesting chapter today, starting from page 122."

Sunset and the others took their books and opened their books at that page.

"So, today we will talk about Post-Mongol Gran Khaganate France and the Tengrist Reformation..."


Three hours and a lunch later, Sunset Shimmer was in her rom again, laying on her bed while reading a paragraph of her History textbook, and repeating the events and dates to herself from time to time. As she did that, she sometimes glanced at the wall clock in her room.

"Karlomann V, Duke of Breisgau, after a string of defeats, was finally deposed in the July of the 1535 after the battle of Todtnau, ending once and for all the attempts of re-converting Western Europe back to Christianity..."

Soon after saying that, Sunset stopped for a second to talk for then get up and walk around the room, murmuring to herself "What was next? Was it all? Did I already mentioned the Blue Bull? Lutheran Sycretism? Something else I forgot?"

Susnet went to take her book and read. As she did so, she noticed that the page where she had put the dog ear did not have the number crossed out, unlike the previous ones.

"Okay then, I'm done with it." she said to herself, closing the book again and dropping it on the bed, as she turned her head towards the wall clock "Now, what time it is?"

The clock's hands pointed at 15:30, thusly making Susnet sigh and smile. "A quarter of an hour before the Vice Principal starts that... thingie. Better get ready for it then," She said with a giggle, going near the wardrobe, opening it, moving the bags away, and then stopping short of taking the diapers.

"Wait... what am I doing again?" She asked to herself, her fingers twitching and yearning to take the pack, but her legs firmly on the floor and refusing to help with the action. "Am I really going to put a diaper on myself? Again? That doesn't sound too right..."

"Then again, I've been a daemon once, so, how bad of decision and attempt this may be?" She thought as she shrugged "What kidn of harm could come form this anyway?"

This seemingly satisfied herself, as her legs started to work again, allowing her ot grab the pack in her hands, put it on the bed, and, since it had already been opened, she took one of the nappies contained inside the pack, she lied on her back on her bed, before lifting her skirt up and pulling off her white lacy panties from her thighs. With the panties on the floor, Sunset proceeded to slide the diaper udner her lower area, then taping the diaper up onto it, she got up and folded her previous underwear, putting it atop of the bed, before putting her keys in her skirt's pocket and walking out of the room. Going down the stairs, she waved at her parents, then opened the door, walking out on the street, her walk at the moment characterized by a slight waddle.

After around ten minutes of walking, Sunset Shimmer arrived at her destination, namely, the school entrance. Sunset looked around her, but saw nobody around, so she decided to lean against the wall and wait for somebody else to come in, not that her waiting was long, since, shortly after leaning against the wall, Flutter and Flameboy Shy appeared in Sunset's line of vision. As they got near, it was possible to see that Fluttershy was eyeing shy and that the latter had his head lowered. Once they got near, Susnet could hear a glimpise of htier conversation.

"C'mon, don't be afraid of using it. After all, what would be the bs place otherwise?"

"I-I dunno... I'm used to use it only at home," he said, going up the steps that lead to the entrance "I mean, I do use it at home... sometimes." Sunset leant forward, in case Shy was going to whisper it, but Fluttershy made it pointless, as she said while walking up the steps "But with a pacifier in your mouth you would look even more adorable!" And, as soon as Fluttershy said that she rose her head and saw Susnet, at which point she squeaked and looked down, while Flameboy Shy just squeaked.

Sunset remained silent, her hands fiddling around on her lap, unsure how to react to that. "Um... hello Fluttershy and Flameboy, I guess?" Fluttershy waved, as silence befell betwen the three, the only sounds begin the rusting of leafs and Flambeboy's heavy breath and small continuos mouse-like squeaks.

"Dè, here already?"

As Sunset turned around, she saw Appiano walking towards them whiel wearing a white shirt with a checkered red stripe passing across his chest. Behind him, Flitter and Rainbow Dash followed in their normal clothes, and with the expression of somebody that is going to get a very awkward medical exam done.

"Yeah." Aunset stated, as Appiano walked up the steps with exaggerated ease, saying "Dè, thought this thing was supposed to start later." "Well... yeah, it is supposed to start in five minutes, if memory doesn't fail me," Sunset said, as she looked at Dash and Flitter walking up.

"G'day Sunset." Rainbow Dash said a bit annoyed, while Flitter simply waved weakly with a grin that could be further forced only if she had hooks in her cheeks pulling them, not that it stopped Sunset from greeting them with "Hello Dash and Flitters! How's going?"

"Could be a lot better," Dash said with a groan, as she put her left hand against the glass door and looked at the inside of the school "I'm late with things I gotta do, and I have to look over some kids instead." Sunset let out a "Oh" and then she said "Well, actually..." once again, she could not finish her sentence, as Flitter exclaimed.

"Why are you using a pacifier you.... you... you there?" "Uuummm..."

Dahs and sunset immediately turned around, and saw Flameboy crouching in a corner a little while delicately suckling a green pacifier, while Flitter looked at him with mouth agape and messed-up brows. Flutter was immediately onto Flameboy, as she went over him, put her left arm around his shoulders and said. "He's his way to relax, there's nothing to worry about." Flitter shrugged "Weird..." to which Appiano kept going with "Dè, I've seen people sucking onto exhausted batteries and playing with a Swiss knife near their crotches." "And we needed to know that because... ?" Dash said, as she scotched her head a bit. Appiano shrugged "Just saying."

Sunset noticed that Flameboy, during this conversation, had been suckling a bit harder and that his eyes had gotten a bit water. Seemingly, Fluttershy noticed it, and had started to pet his head and he almost let his head fall into Fluttershy's arms.

This cute little moment was cut short by a loud clicking sound and the janitor's voice declaring. "Get inside." Appiano rushed along before anyone else, while Flitter and Dash with a collective sigh walked inside with their heads lowered. Flameboy, with the help of Fluttershy, got up, and also walked inside, albeit with a skipped stride.

Seeing that she had yet to enter, Sunset shrugged and walked isnde as she thought "Well, here it goes nothing. This should be as good as yesterday."

Sunset and the others made the travel of the Daycare without an hitch, and, once there, Flitter went near Appiano, who was staning just in front of the door and chat with him, while Dash leaned against the wall, eyeing Fluttershy and Flameboy with unsure eyes. Before Sunset could go on, and ask the obvious to Dash, the unmistakable sound of clicking heels came from behind, causing Sunset to turn around and say "Good day" to the incoming and bag-carrying Vice Principal.

Vice Principal Luna simply said "Good day everyone" and went to the door to open it, while Appiano jumped out of her away and bowed a little, Shy waved at her blushing while putting away his pacifier, and the others whispered a "Good day" either in frustration or shyness.

Inside the colorfully-decorated Daycare room, Vice Principal Luna went to sit down on one of the stools, and, extracting her notebook from one of her bags, she gestured for all to sit down on the floor, to Which Sunset and the other complied immediately.

"Well," Sunset said, noticing the grin on the Vice Principal's face "she sure looks she knows this will be fun to watch." As she thought that, Vice Principal Luna asked the faithful question again, but in a slower way "Do you really know what the course is about? And why did I picked it for you, punished ones?"

"Because dealing with kids is hard, and you want us to..." Dash said monotonously with her head leaning on her left hand, before getting cut off with a "Wrong! Who else?" Appiano rose his hand then said, in his usual accent "Dè, I don't know, if it isn't that, then there are no options." A brief second of silence followed, as he added thoguthfully "Well, aside from treating us as little kids."

"That's the answer," Vice Principal Luna said as she crossed her legs and her grin grew in size "yes, your punishment is treating you as toddlers. Or, better yet, since there are others interested in begin little kids" the Vice Principla visibly winked at Sunset, Fluttershy and a blushing Flameboy Shy "you will have some additional rules."

Dash, Flitter an Appiano looked at each other dismayed, with Appiano uttering a curse under his breath, while the Vice Principal started to read out loud. "Number one, you may chat between yourselves, during the times I allow you to do so. Number two, respect me and your fellow classmates. Number three, you are not allowed to use the bathroom without my supervision, and, for avoid undesirable situation, you shall wear diapers until the end."

"Are those supposed to be the rules for them, for us or..." Dash said, but she was cut off by Fluttershy whispering in her ear, causing Dash to blush furiously and stick her tounge out with her eyes slightly bugging out.

"Now, onto the rules only for Rainbow Dash, Appiano di Livorno and Flitter..." the Vice Principal said, flipping he page, as the mentioned ones looked anxiously at her "You may not go to the bathroom at will. In fact, the restroom is forbidden for you, instead," Luna pointed at the plastic training potties just under the changing table "these will be used. At times yet to be chosen, I will order you to take one of those out, and take off your garment, before sitting onto them and using them. Remember: that will be the only time you will be able to use them, and any attempt to do so before my mark shall be properly punished."

There was silence. Then, a shout.

"Boia dè, ma che cazzo di schifo!"

With Appiano's shout, all of sudden, Flitter came out from her silent for gag visibly after a few second of thinking, while Dash turned her head away uttering "Nope!" These sights prompted a barely-suppressed loud laugh coming from Flameboy Shy.

"Well, that is pretty..." Sunset thought as she cringed "nasty, I guess. Thought, she DID say we didn't have to use our diapers." Sunset glanced, and saw that Dash was shaking her head, Flitter was staring silently at the ceiling, and Appiano was muttering something "Still, poor guys."


Once the three punished students had gotten over the shock of the regulations regarding them, thusly stopping making too much noise, Vice Principal Luna got up, took one of her bags, and then went at the changing table. "Who wants to go first?" She said, causing Appiano to point at Dash and say "First you go!" In turn making Dash point at Flitter saying "She must go, she's the better-equipped one!" And Flitter silently pointed at Appiano, closing the circle and making it restart. As the three did this, Fluttershy crawled ot Susnet and whispered in her ear "Well.. wanna get changed first?"to Which Sunset smiled and lifted her skirt, showing off her diaper. At this sight, after a "Oh," Fluttershy got up and said while blushing "Uuummm... I want to go first... if that is okay..." "It is perfectly fine." Vice Principal Luna said while gesturing for Fluttershy to come over and get her panties swapped with a diaper. As he waited for everything to start, Shy sat against the wall, looking at Sunset with eyes that expressed an extreme desire to ask something to the watched but too craven to satisfy it.

"Do you need anything, Shy?" Sunset whispered to him after a rather short crawl. Flameboy jumped in the air a bit and stared with wide eyes at sunset, before sighing and saying "N-not really... why d-do you ask?" "Well, you seemed in need of something, by the look of your face," sunset said, caressing his hair a little and causing Flameboy to blush a little. "Hey! He's my baby boy!" Fluttershy said with a chuckle as she moved Sunset's hand away slowly "I'm the only one that can cuddle with him!" Sunset giggled as well "Aaaww, c'mon, can't we share him a bit?" "Like, one day is yours nad one day is mine?" "Yeah, like that."

"P-please s-stop it." Flameboy said, his face as red as a slap mark on a baby's bare butt, while he looked at the floor and let out a squeak. the sight caused Fluttershy and Sunset to let out an heartily laugh, before patting his head at the unison. With that done, Sunset turned her head towards the changing table.

Currently, Dash was blushing, as Vice Principal Luna was glaring at her while unfolding the diaper. Turnign her head to her left, she saw that Appiano was in a corner with his face firmly planted in his right hand, while a obvious bulge around his crothc made for a good warning sign of his current underwear. When she returned her eyes at the table, she noticed that white boxer briefs where there, but that no other underwear was there.

"Wait.. does it means Rainbow Dash went without underwear all day?" She thought, before noticing that the Vice Principal was just taping the diaper on Dash's lower area "she should have removed Dash's panties already, unless..." She realized "she wnet naked all day! Quite a feat, I must say. Tends to get cold down there." She then giggled "Maybe she has mini-icicles on her labias!"

When Sunset was done chuckling, she saw Flitter walked slowly towards the changing table, where she hopped on on the Vice Principal's gestured request, and where she lied on her back. Vice Principal quickly lifted her skirt and pulled off Flitter's lavender and light blue striped and lacy undies, dropping them on the floor before rapidly taking a light blue bulk diaper to tape up over Flitter's privates. Flitter then jumped down while blushing, letting her pretty short skit allow multiple peeks to her new absorbent garment as she walked back at her two companions.

Sunset then turned towards Fluttershy and Flameboy again. However, before hse could manage to get a decent look at them, the Vice Principal's voice was heard again.

"Very well, now it's time to start with our first activity of the day," she extracted a red beach ball "a game of answering ball!"

There was a collective sigh, as the Vice Principal gestured for Flitter, Appiano and Dash to come, while sunset, Flameboy and Fluttershy already took their places in the circle. Luna pushed the ball towards Sunset. "So, tell me, what is your favorite color?"

"Bronze," she said, rolling the ball towards Appiano and asking him "Why the verbal tic?"

"Dè, I am from Livorno, didn't you guessed that?" And then he rolled it to Flitter, asking "Why don't you speak often?


Once the ball game had ended, once the Vice Principal had given to all the students present a punctured trash bag as makeshift smocks and squirmed the rainbow's colours from bottles on plastic dishes, she had told them to start to finger-paint whatever they wanted to paint up.

"No!" Flitter sternly said as she moved away from Appiano "You are not going to paint over my diaper!" "Dè, why not? Thougth you could always use something for find your fanny under all that fat!" A slap from Flitter ensued, as Appiano then rubbed his cheek stained by red and green paint while shrugging, before moving around his red paint-stained fingers around his sheet of paper "I was expecting that."

Sunset checkled at this sight, before dipping her left index in the small amount of violet left in the plastic dish and making swirling movements on the paper, and, as she did so, Fluttershy leant forward and, as she cleaned her finger on the coorner of a paper sheet, asked "What'ca drawing Sunset?" "Oh, just making some abstract arts," she started to paint out broken segments resembling stairs and some greek spirals "What about you? What are you painting?" Fluttershy turned her torso around and took her drawing with her left hand, showing off a crude representation of Fluttershy standing on a marsh full of trees, which had not only the normal green leaves, but also violet, red and even black foliage. Also, the trees' logs were little off in their brown, having streaks of indigo in points. "I'm just fignerpainting some landscapes I like. What do oyu think of it?"

"It's totally like a little kid would draw it," Sunset said, before smiling a little "Not that is bad, given the place." Fluttershy giggled in response, then Sunset asked "What about Shy? What is he drawing?" Flameboy, clearly hearing that, turned around, smiling proudly behind his pacifier, as he showed off his colour-covered makeshift smock and his piece of art, which was just random spots of colour and simple shapes. Sunset also noticed that he had painted a smiling sun on the front part of his otherwise plain white diaper, and that his trousers were in the underwears' pile in a corner.

"Good job Shy!" Fluttershy said, pinching his right cheek, leaving a green paint stain on his bare skin "You are a very good artist!" "Fank yoo, Fluttews," she said behind his pacifier, blushing gradually harder as he realized he had lisped.

Fluttershy let out a giggled "Aaawww, how cute!" as Sunset simply smiled at him. "He looks adorable, and he takes his condition pretty well... he's shy, thought. A pity, because I think he would be a good friend for me."

There was an hiss, as Shy blushed really hard and his diaper's front expanded and got slightly yellow all around.

"A good friend that pisses and craps himself? Yeah, such a good taste you have!" A part of Sunset scolded herself, as she then cringed visibly, before looking away, feeling a bit mortified "Seriously, brain? Are you trying to dissuade me from having friendship with him because he's disabled? Okay, not disabled in the usual sense of the word, but still, are you really that petty?"

"Begin pretty isn't the point here, it's the concept. He needs those diapers, and if wearing baby-like ones helps him, more power to him, but you should not attempt to mockingly wear these diapers and use them at random!" Sunset's other part answered.

"Who said anything about peeing in them, or pooping in them, for that matter? I just want to feel them around my privates, I'm pretty sure that urine and poop don't feel so nice on skin." As soon as she argued this, her other part shut up, allowing Sunset to go back to look at the ongoing situation. She noticed that Flameboy had been changed in a pink diaper and he was putting his trousers back on, while the Vice Principal examined his drawing. Fluttershy made some jerky movements on her sheet, while Appiano and Dash glared at each other for reasons unknown to Sunset and Flitter drew with concentration on her face.

Susnet shrugged, and gave her drawing to Vice Principla Luna. She took it form susnet'shands, and put it on a nearby table. Fluttershy followed shortly after, and, when Fluttershy gave it to the Vice Principal, the latter clapped and said "Time's up! Give your drawings to me."

Appiano, Dash and Flitter immediately stopped to do whatever they were doing, and they took their sheets from the corner, bringing them to Luna. Once they all did so, Vice Principal Luna said "Now Fluttershy, Flameboy and Sunset will go to the bathroom with me for clean themselves. Appiano, Dash and Flitter will remain here and will not clean themselves!"

"Well, there's always Flitter to clean myself on!" Appiano said, before tackling Flitter and gleefully smearing his fingers against the forefront of the girl, which reacted with a spit and a punch in his chest that made Appiano roll away while laughing mad.

"Flitter, you will get a punishment later." Luna said, before walking off with Flameboy. Fluttershy and sunset looked at each other, nodded understandingly, and then followed the Vice Principal in the bathroom, where they could get the spots of paint off of them.


When Sunset and the others returned n the Daycare's room,Vice Principal Luan quickly clapped her hands, saying.

"Potty time! Take your potties now!"

Author's Note:

This chapter was pure, unadultered agony to push out. But it's done for oyu!

Enjoy.