• Published 31st Dec 2014
  • 921 Views, 14 Comments

A Little Loopy - a Moonlit song - Gamer_KM



When Looper Sweetie Belle Meets one Moonlight, how do you escape a time loop again?

  • ...
6
 14
 921

Chapter 3: Ctrl,alt,temporal reset to manehatten

L???

Friday: 11:58:49PM

"I am not letting you die like this" Sweetie cried out, tided to the bed like some insane pony

Friday: 11:58:52PM

"I am not going to die, If anything I'll end up a with a little feeling of discomfit for a minute, then done, now remember the watch the moon, alright." Moon said sitting on the chair at sweetie's vanity

Friday: 11:59:10PM

Sweetie was in tears, she didn't need this, not her NEW friend, then a thought slammed in her head....did somepont Open the window? Looking over, no the door was shut also.

Friday: 11:59:49PM

"MOONLIGHT OPEN THE WINDOW, PHILPMANA WILL MAKE A VACUM" She yelled, not wanting another death loop.

Friday: 11:59:56PM

Moon Jumped Up Running to the window, But she wasn't as fast as the thing she embodied

Saturday: 12:00:00AM

Moon Slammed into the wall. Gasping deeply, her horn lit she aged backwards at the same rate she was forced forwards, Philomena Burst into Flames reforming only to burst again

Friday: 12:00:12AM

The window was Locked of course it was, light flashed outside for a moment before going dark again, Moon tried to use her magic to open the door only to have it get eaten by the starting to suffocate again sweetie belle

Thursday: 12:00:24AM

This was not going to be pretty, Moon felt her magic being suck dry, soon what ever was happening started to feed on her life energy next.

Wednesday 12:00:32AM

Wow light headed, now holding breath, Moon Summoned a Plastic Bag from Rarity's shop and put Sweetie's head in it, Poor Sweetie was passed out. But she wouldn't suffocate any more...yet

Tuesday: 12:00:42AM

Moon Knew everything in the would that there was needed to know, even how to get out of the time loop she was in, sadly she passed this off as lack of oxygen, Good news the window finely unlocked.

Tuesday: 12:00:59AM

Moon through the Window open and the door Busted open, the air presser was to great for the latch.

Monday: 12:01:01AM - Loop:??+1

Moon Slide down the wall, now an old mare, she pulled the bag off Sweetie's head, she looked at the Moon, same as the night before, but it was corrected by Luna. She also noted both door and window where open....across all of 2 loops, maybe a 3rd or 4th loop as well....she needed some sleep. she closed her eyes and slummed into dreamless rest.


Sweetie Got Rarity to take them to Manehatten with her this loop, Even though she was grounded for having her friend sneak over in the middle of the night. Moon didn't mind the sister's squabbing, she missed her own, Looking out the window at the Passing trees and hills, she frond, What ever had took the magic and life energy was strong she nearly died a 2000 year old blank flank, In fact she STILL didn't have her cutie mark back, Sweetie's reappeared as soon as she woke up.
Moon Crossed her arms, Rarity was talking to a stallion about her new task in the next seat over leaving Moon and Sweetie to talk in "Privet", "I didn't think you would make it" Sweetie said in ah, she was sure moon died.

Moon shrugged,"Almost didn't, But I found some things out, 1). You Become a magic black hole, Feeding off every bit of magic in the area, even the life Energy. 2). The Moon does not reset with the days, Luna resets it her self 3). When we strike midnight, time flows backwards everywhere but the room your in, at a rate of 1 hour in .5 secs" Sweetie Jointed down the notes and put them in her Tardis Bag, Goddesses, Moon was going to deck that Stallion when she saw him next, paradox be damed.


It took a while to let Rarity let them go off on there own, But luckily Moonlight had said she had lived in Manehattan for a short time, and knew where it was safe, only then Rarity let them go after they promised to call her. Moonlight had her dousing crystal it pointed deeper into town, it didn't how ever take not of buildings. After awhile Sweetie started to ask questions. "So, Who is This Pony We are looking for?" She asked
Moonlight Shrugged "I don't about in this time line, but when I am from he's a powerful unicorn spell caster and inventor" She said
Sweetie nodded, "So....You thinks he'll help us?"
"Not at first, He'll need proof first, Luckily if we are when I think we are, I can prove it" Moonlight replied.

After awhile they where out side an shake, The Crystal was pointed right at it, On the door was "Cutie Mark Crusaders: Manehatten Branch" In red Paint, Sweetie Blinked, So Babs may know this pony Moonlight was looking for, So time to talk to AppleBloom's cousin.


Moon frond at the door, The CMC, Huh, she never took him a pony type kid, she walked up to the door and knocked. The Door's Peep hole slide open and a pair of green eyes glared out and a filly with a thick manehatten accent said "What do you want?"
"I am Looking for a colt, he may be able to help me with something" Moon said
The eyes wandered over Moon, before looking over a Sweetie belle, they went wide and the peep hole slammed shut and the door swung open. "Come on in, I think we could spare some time" said Babs Seed, head of CMC:MB.

Babs Lead them into the base proper, it was in an old bunker from the nightmare war. There was a bunch of stuff on the walls and floor.
"So, What can I do for yea?" Babs asked sitting at a small table, moon and sweetie sat across.
"Well...like i said, i wa--" Moon started but was interrupted by an other pony coming from the kitchen.
Her fur was a caramel color, her hair this time round was a bright pink and blue, her eyes where a hazel color. She was Specking in a tone of discussant "Babs Who's Idea was it to use my turn tables to mak....oh we have guests," She Came over shaking there hooves,"My Name is Bass Drop, DJ for the CMC:MB"
Moon Nodded "nice to Meet you Miss.Drop,"
Bass Blushed she was only a half a year older then babs "please call me Bass, Miss makes me sound old"
Sweeite shook hooves with her next, she sat next to babs.


After Bass made eveypony tea, they finely got down to businesses, "So A colt, well that's a odd request" Babs said
"Not as odd as you think, But the colt i am looking for is named Gizmo, he's Gray and Blond, Yellow eyes, short temper." Moon said
Babs and Bass Blinked then huddled together, after some whispering they nodded, "Alright but if you report him, you crusen for a brusen" Babs said and went to a door marked with a "G" and banged on it "Giz, There is some one here for yea, to young to be cops" She said.

The door opened to show a unicorn, sweetie's eyes went wide, she had seen him a dream ones. he limpped out, his right leg was made of wood, he sat next to bass.
"Hello giwls what can i do you fow" He said, his R sounds were bad sounding like W's
"Hello Gizmo, I Need a Harmonic Disrupter" Moon said Smiling.

Author's Note:

CMC:MB Theme