• Published 4th May 2012
  • 860 Views, 9 Comments

After The NightMare Cult - superfunnelc

  • ...
 9
 860

Repairing freindships and interagations

*CanterLot Palace, dungeon cell 342 SeaBreeze's POV*

I had just finished up having sex with my Shy Shy, as I call her some times, when my father Drift asked Hercules and I to come down to the dungeon to interrogate the NightMare cultist we captured.

"Let me tell ya bro. I am not looking forward to heat season." I said as we walked down the stairs to the dungeon.

"Are you kidding, 5 days of non-stop sex, with any mare. I can't wait!" Said Hercules.

"It's 5 days of non-stop rape." I said.

"Same thing." Said Hercules.

"Your therapy, but let me tell you, you do not want to forcibly be dominant in sex with FlutterShy, you have to let her give you the top." I said.

"You say it like, master at it." Said Hercules.

"Well every mare is different. How's Twilight in bed?" I said.

"Well." Said Hercules.

"She sucks doesn't she." I said.

"Ya and not in the way I would like it. Once, while we where having sex she was reading a book, reading while having sex!" Said Hercules.

"I pity you." I said as we came to the entrance to the dungeon.

'let's do this." Said Hercules as we entered the dungeon. We could see rows of cells, most of them empty, and only one of them had guards.

"Excuse me your highness, but you can't go in yet. He has a visitor." Said the guard who was guarding the cell.

"Who?" I said.

"His marefriend." Said the guard as we heard a voice from the cell.

"Do not worry, The Great and Powerful Trixie, will find a way to free her loving coltfriend." Said Trixie as she walked out of the cell not even giving us a second glance.

"Let's do this." I said as Hercules and I entered the cell. In the cell was a lone Pegasus, Dark Lightning.

"Good luck." Said the guard as he shut the door.

"Mr. Lightning, please take a seat." I said as Hercules, and I sat on one end of the table, while Dark sat on the other end.

"Is this one of your torture methods, my father told me about. Making a prisoner feel comfortable before you beat him." Said Dark with a defiant tone.

"Torture? If we wanted to torture we would have sent you to the Griffins, or the Dragons. We're trying to help you here Dark." I said.

"Help me?! I've seen what you do. You and your whole family are tyrants every single one of you, and that includes that little filly, whose mom is the crossed eyed mare!" Shouted Dark.

"How do you know about Dinky!?" I yelled grabbing Dark, and slamming him against the wall.

"The cult has it's sources. You may have killed my mother but make no mistake the Cult will rise again stronger then ever, and we will kill every member of the royal family right down to that daughter of the cross eyed mare." Said Dark smirking, as I punched him a few time in the face ribs, and I then gave him a few kicks to the family jewels.

"SeaBreeze! Down, now!" Shouted Hercules as he restrained me with his magic, and pulled me out of the room.

"I'll kill you!" I shouted as the guards came running over.

"Get Dark to the infirmary. Now!" Said Hercules as the guards carried Dark out of his cell, battered, bruised, and bloody. To the infirmary.

"You should have let's keep going." I said.

"Do you know how much trouble your in after that stunt!?" Shouted Hercules.

"He's talking about a french revolution, and he threatened Dinky." I said, as a scroll appeared in front of Hercules, who quickly read it over.

"Mom, wants to see you now." Said Hercules as he teleported us to the throne room.

"SeaBreeze come here please." Said Celestia.

"Yes mom?" I said.

"Follow me please." Said Celestia as we walked towards a large door.

"Be brave son." Said Drift as we passed him.

"You first." Said Celestia as I walked into the room.


*3rd Person POV*


"What do you think is going to happen?" Said Hercules.

"Knowing your mother. I pity SeaBreeze." Said Drift.

"Ya. AJ is still pissed off at SeaBreeze because of what happened to Crack Shot." Said Hercules.

"I heard. You and SeaBreeze, should go to Pony Ville later, and talk to her." Said Drift.

"Sure Dad." Said Hercules as SeaBreeze, and Celestia walked out. SeaBreeze was rubbing his flank.

"For the love of Luna, Mom I am not a foal anymore jeez. I'm 14 you didn't have to do that." Said SeaBreeze.

"I know, but you and Hercules will always be my little foals to me, and if you ever do that again you are going to wish that it was my hoof." Said Celestia.

"Jeez, Honey don't you think that's a bit much?" Said Drift.

"No, unless you would like the same?" Said Celestia seductively.

"Not exactly along those line. but we'll see tonight." Said Drift smiling.

"Why wait?" Said Celestia as her and Drift skipped off to Celestia's room.

"Guess, I'll have to hold court today again." Sighed Luna as Drift, and Celestia skipped right past her.


*Pony Ville 1 hour later SeaBreeze's POV*

We arrived at PonyVille at about 4:00, and we went straight for Sweet Apple Acres.

"Well, let's just get this over with." I said Knocking on the door.

"Yes?" Said Apple Bloom, as she opened the door. But when see saw who was knocking she slammed the door on our faces.

"Well that went less then stellar." Said Hercules.

"Apple Bloom, you know better then to slam the door on pony's faces." Said Big Mac opening the door.

"Hey Mac." I said.

"Hey, SeaBreeze, Hercules. Sorry 'bout Apple Bloom she was listening to AJ. Hey for what it's worth I don't blame you, Crack Shot knew the risks. I just can't believe he is gone."Said Big Mac.

"Thanks, do you know where we could find AJ?" I asked.

"Upstairs, third door on the left." Said Mac as he left to buck some apple."

"Thanks." Said Hercules.

"No problem." Said Mac.

"Let's go." I said as we walked up the stairs to AJ's room.

"Hey AJ, you there?" Asked Hercules as he knocked on AJ's door.

"Go away!" Shouted AJ.

"AJ, listen the only reason that Hercules, and I were in the hospitable too was because we tried to help Crack Shot." I said.

"Really?" Said AJ as she came out of her room.

"Really." I said as AJ hugged us both.

"Ah am so sorry about the things I said about y'all two." Said AJ.

"It's fine. Now if you will excuse us we are off the engage in one of life's finer traditions." I said.

"Having sex with your marefreinds." Said AJ.

"You know it." I said as we left the farm, and Hercules and I went our separate ways towards our respective marefreind's houses.

*end of chapter*'


(A/N: Well guys here you go a almost midnight update. Oh and I have updated the fan club for the stories check my blog for the link.)