• Published 4th May 2012
  • 860 Views, 9 Comments

After The NightMare Cult - superfunnelc

  • ...
 9
 860

Makeing my Move

It had been a few days since I was the Grim Reaper, and in that amount of time I had to calm the media and tell them that and I quote "You seem to forget that I am the commander of one of the most elite, and covert teams in the entire country, and almost everything I do, in regards to that team is highly classified." Unquote. I had also taken the time to commission, a custom bracelet for FlutterShy, because we were going on a picnic soon, and it was that afternoon, that I decided I was going to make my move. We were in the hills behind CanterLot.

"So do you, think this is a good spot?" I say, the box holding the bracelet, feeling heavy in my jacket.

"It seems, nice." Said FlutterShy, as I set the picnic, blanket down.

"You know, Hercules, and I were born in that shed over there." I said pointing the the shed where Hercules and I were conceived, as well as where we were born.

"It looks, nice." Said FlutterShy, setting the picnic basket down.

"How long has it been since we met?" I said sitting down.

"About, two or three months." Said FlutterShy.

"Feels like, I've known you since I was a foal." I said sighing, because I did know FlutterShy since I was a foal, but she, along with Twilight will never know, because of the memory spell their parents put on them so they wouldn't remember us, and the wacky antics we had, I will never forget the time when we where 2 years old, and she tried to rape me during heat season. *Sigh* Good times.

"You know when you meet somepony, and you just feel like, the two of you were meant to be together?" Said FlutterShy.

"Yep." I said.

"Same here." She said.

"You know FlutterShy, I was thinking that we shouldn't be coltfriend, and marefriend anymore." I said.

"W-what do you mean?" Said FlutterShy as her eyes began to water.

"I just think it would be better for both of us if we were not marefriend, and coltfriend." I said.

"B-but what about our foal?" Said FlutterShy on the brink weeping.

"We can still raise our foal not as coltfriend, and marefriend but as husband and wife." I said taking out the box that held the bracelet. "So what do you say?"

"So you don't want to break up with me?" Said FlutterShy, sniffling.

"Why would I ever think about breaking up with you?" I said.

"And you want me to marry you?" Said FlutterShy.

"Yes." I said "So what do you say?"

"Yes, yes, yes! A million times yes!" Said FlutterShy as she jumped on top of me, and put her lips on mine. In that warm embrace I felt her tongue, pressing against my teeth, we had never kissed like this before so, I opened my mouth, and her tongue, intertwined with mine.


*5 Hours Later, CanterLot Castle*


FlutterShy, and I had yet to tell anypony else, that we are engaged now, we planned to reveal it at a dinner that my mom, had planned to celebrate our victory, with every member of Omega Team invited, they could also bring one guest, with me bringing FlutterShy of course, but other then that I did not know who the other members of my team were bringing, until I stepped into the dinning hall.

"Ah, SeaBreeze so nice of you to join us." Said Celestia as FlutterShy, and I took our seats.

"I try mom." I said, receiving a laugh from my father. It was at that moment that I took the opportunity to see who everypony brought. I saw that Graze brought Ditzy, no surprise there. I saw that Hercules brought Twilight, again no surprise there. I saw Crack Shot with Apple-Jack, again no surprise there. Then things started to get interesting, I saw that Blue brought Rarity what he sees in her I'll never know. I saw Ice with Pinkie, I can only imagine the chaos the two of the will preform together. Then I noticed that Vine had brought Rainbow Dash, I did not know either of them swung that way, but it's not my place to judge. Then I saw Cross, siting next to my Aunt Luna, and he didn't bring any guest to. Oh, Celestia this is not going to end well. The dinner went pretty smooth, until my mother stood up, and said that she had to talk to us about the future of Omega Team.

"What do you mean the future of Omega Team?" Said Graze.

"Omega Team, was created to combat the NightMare Cult, but with them now gone. A number of high ranking off military officers have said that Omega Team should be retired.

"What?!" I shouted as I stood up. "We risked our lives for this country, and how do they repay us? By saying that we should be retired.!

"They also say that you and Hercules should go back to school, to learn how to be proper nobility." Said My father.

"What?!" Hercules, and I yelled at the same time.

"Why those no good sons of-!" Was all Hercules got to say before getting cut off by our mother.

"Language, Hercules." Said our mom.

"So does Omega Team stay, or go?" I said.

"That's what I have yet to decide, I can schedule a debate between you, and those who say Omega Team should be retired." Said Celestia.

"Do, it." I said.

"Um, dear. Do you think we should tell them?" Said FlutterShy.

"Tell us what, son?" Said my father.

"FlutterShy, and I are now engaged." I said, as FlutterShy just blushed.

"Well, I am happy for the both of you. On a unrelated note, Blue Blood's trail is in a few days." Said Celestia, at the mention of Blue Blood, I saw Ditzy shiver.

"It's going to be okay, Muffin." Said Graze comforting her.

"What does that have to do with us?" I said.

"Graze has requested that you be the prosecutor." Said Celestia.

"Thanks Graze." I said.

"Now, that the unpleasantries are over. It's time for dessert." Said Celestia as waiters came out of the kitchen with plates of all sorts of surgery foods.

"I love you, honey." Said FlutterShy kissing me on the cheek.

"I love you too, Shy Shy." I said looking at her slowly growing baby bump.


*End of Chapter*


(A/N: Well not much to say, except that SCHOOL IS OUT FOR ME!!)