• Published 16th Mar 2015
  • 304 Views, 0 Comments

The Crystal Princesses Book I: The Ascension - Fandom Trash Snivy



This is the beginning of a story about Princesses Sterling and Gold Lily along with their older sister Princess Crystal Prism. This story describes how the three sisters ascended to princesshood.

  • ...
 0
 304

Growth

"But Sterling, that's not fair!"

"It's totally fair, Gold Lily."

"I don't get why you get to have sparkling grape juice and I don't!"

"Well, I asked for it first, after all."

"Just, just-"

Sibling rivalry was common between the two young fillies Sterling and Gold Lily. They fought with each other so much that their sister Crystal Prism had to always break them up.

Like she was about to do now.

"Please sisters, stop fighting over sparkling grape juice. I'll go ask Mom if we could split it."

Crystal Prism walked away to find her mother Ruby Lake. She still remembered what it was like to find the three mysterious fillies inside Crystal Filly Cavern. She decided to take them in herself and raise them as if they were her own.

Gold Lily was the youngest of the three sisters; she was five years old. Being the "light gold sister", she had a light pink, light blue, and purple mane. She had sky blue eyes that seemed to sparkle in the daylight. She tried to always get her way and hated it when her sister Sterling was right. However, Gold Lily always let Crystal Prism solve every fight that she and Sterling had.

Sterling was the middle sister of the three; she was eight years old. She was the "light lavender sister". She had a cool blue, hot pink, and mustard yellow mane. She had soothing purple eyes. She was always arguing with Gold Lily, but not on purpose. Sterling still respected her sister no matter what.

Crystal Prism was the oldest of the three sisters; she was ten years old. She had alice blue fur that seemed to balance with the color of the crystals in Crystaltown. She had a dark lavender, ocean blue, and light green mane. She had forest green eyes that reminded Ruby Lake of emeralds. Crystal Prism always had to break up Gold Lily and Sterling's arguments. She hated seeing her younger sisters fighting.

So when Crystal Prism got Ruby Lake to split the sparkling grape juice, her mother came out with the tasty, bubbly drinks.

"Thanks Mom!" smiled Gold Lily. "You're the best!"

"Thanks for the compliment sweetie," replied Ruby Lake. "Although I want you to stop starting arguments with Sterling. That'll give Crystal Prism a chance to settle down for once."

"I'll try."

"Good girl."

Ruby Lake walked back into the kitchen. "Now I have to go to Town Hall to settle this month's spinach famine. Crystal Prism will take care of you. See you in an hour!"

She exited the small sapphire house, leaving her crystal fillies alone. Gold Lily started to pout.

"Hmph! Why does she always get the big, erm..."

Gold Lily tried her hardest to pronounce the word:

"re-schpu-nsee-billa-taes."

Sterling couldn't keep her giggles concealed anymore, so she burst out laughing. Gold Lily immediately frowned at her sister. After her mother told her that no more fights and arguments should be started...

"Now, now, Sterling. She's only five years old. She still can't pronounce big words yet."

"Yeah!" agreed a now angry Gold Lily. "I'm only five! I still can't pro-neun-se big words yet."

"Fine. I'll stop."

As the three sisters were sipping their drinks, Crystal Prism got an idea. Hoo boy. She couldn't wait to share this idea with her younger sisters. So when everypony finished their sparkling grape juice, Crystal Prism suggested her idea:

"Hey girls! I dare you to go to Crystal Filly Cavern with me!"

"B-but isn't that place spooky?"

"Crystal, I'm pretty sure that Mom won't let us out of the house while she's gone..."

"Oh come on Sterling! It's just a stupid cavern! Besides, nopony but us will know what happened."