• Published 16th Mar 2015
  • 302 Views, 0 Comments

The Crystal Princesses Book I: The Ascension - Fandom Trash Snivy



This is the beginning of a story about Princesses Sterling and Gold Lily along with their older sister Princess Crystal Prism. This story describes how the three sisters ascended to princesshood.

  • ...
 0
 302

Cavern Dare

Crystal Prism usually didn't dare her sisters to do anything. Usually she was laid back and was ready to settle any disputes. But why did she dare her sisters to go into Crystal Filly Cavern?

"It'll be fun."

"F-fine. We'll come with you older sis."

"This better not be dangerous..."

Slowly the three sisters exited the house and quietly made their escape out of Crystaltown.

"Shh! Gold Lily, don't make that much sound!"

"I'm sorry Crystal Prism-mim! I'm trying my hardest!"

"Then try a little harder!"

It didn't take too long for them to make it to the mysterious Crystal Filly Cavern. Ruby Lake was here many years ago; this was the same cavern where she had found the three fillies.

"There was this old legend that three fillies were found here," Crystal Prism spoke as she and her sisters slowly made their way inside the cavern. "Who knows where they are now?"

"It's pretty cool," replied Gold Lily, "but also scary."

"Let's just get this over with," commented Sterling.

The three sisters began to walk in the cavern. There wasn't anywhere you could step without splashing into a puddle. It smelled like rancid milk. Crystals were growing on the walls.

"Y'know, I never did know how Mom could have us."

"What do you think happened to Daddy?"

"I never remember having one, Gold Lily."

"Me either, Sterling. Do you remember Crystal Prism-mim?"

"Nope."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment