• Published 6th Dec 2014
  • 628 Views, 47 Comments

Life Of ScarHoof (Shortstory-ish) - ScarHoof



This Is my first story, please don't hate it. This is a story centering in on my OC and the life he has had from a young colt to- Well just his entire life (Without Le... Extra bits x3)

  • ...
18
 47
 628

Flight School

Yeah Yeah, Now that you know about me liking Rainbow-Dash...- Who really cares anyway..? There is a Philly in my class named Firefly, she seems cool, She sits to the direct Left of me while dash is on the right, Behind me is a colt by the name of... Whats his name again...? Meh Screw It, I'll get to know him later. Later in the day our teacher let us go outside for recces! I go over to talk to dash but she is busy with her other friends like this really shy Philly called FlutterShy she seems cool but SHE IS OVER THE TOP WITH THE SHYNESS! You can barley get near her without her shaking in fear... Of your shadow, that's why you need to be downwind of her with your shadow behind you.

I decided to sneak over to dash and scare her, as I tippy hoofed up behind dash FlutterShy Started to shake and mumble which gave me away. "Heeeeey guys..." I said nervously.
"What do you want Scar, You Scared Flutters away." Dash Said Impatiently. I watched FlutterShy Hide behind a cloud bush shivering and making little squeaking sounds. I craned my neck to see what she was doing or to say Hi to her from over the bush but she was curled up shivering in the bush, so I realized it wasn't a good Idea.
"So Dash.. I've Uhh" I started Shaking "ikindaliekyoualotmaybesoormaybenotidunno" Then I Dashed quickly ran off, thinking about how stupid I was to tell her so early.

ABOUT TREE DAYS L8TER


In class we are learning about cutie marks, I WANT ONE NAW. GIMME! GIMME! Sorry, I've been a little restless the past few days, I still cant fly and I have discovered Dubstep and my love for music. I actually have one headphone in my ear right now that the teacher hasn't noticed yet, I'm listening to- 'Tristiam- Flight' Pretty sweet music! Oh crap, the teacher is looking at me weird.... Oh no... "Scarhoof What in Celestias Mane Do you think you're doing!?" She Bellowed towards me. 'Oh Cheeze Balls' I think to myself.

Author's Note:

YAY WRITER BLOCK IS GONE! I actually just realized that the more chapters I have and the more stuff I make the more people will actually read mah stuff. I actually did have writers block for about an hour. Now I'm on a roll. ;) :raritywink::pinkiehappy::raritystarry::twilightsmile::twilightsheepish::twilightblush::ajsmug::derpytongue2::raritystarry::trollestia:

More On the way! (More Chapters for people without the ability to use context clues, I personally know a few)